• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • carybillsfan
    • Aug 2003

Titans decline tagging Kearse

This could be poitentially good news, but probably won't land in our hands

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
  • Voltron
    • Jul 2002

Did you see who his agent is! Drew Rosenhaus

We don't have the cap room for some one like this. Not when we are in all reality losing our #1 CB.

It's too bad. Our D would be unstoppable with some one like him at DE for us.

I guess if we do upgrade the DE area then we could probably use the CB depth we have since the opposing QB would in all likelihood not have as much time to throw.
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
    - Mark Twain

Comment

• baalworship
      • May 2003

If we landed Kearse in FA we could draft DeAngelo Hall at #13. I have no idea what kind of money Kearse will need or if it's realistic cap wise, but that would be amazing if he's healthy.

Comment

• Jeff1220
        H to the 12:20
        • Jul 2002

He'll end up in DC with GW. They'll figure out some way to make it fit, and put him in Bruce's old spot.

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Jan 2004

Why would you want Kearse shure I know he's a great DE but he's been hurt what 3 yrs. in a row now. I would like to see this guy here if he wasn't so injury prone all the time.

Comment

• thenry20
            • Jan 2004

We're desperate for another DE to compliment Shoebel.

However, we shouldn't throw caution to the wind when it comes to this guy.

He's been warming the bench more than logging minutes on the gridiron.

Comment

• Romes
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
              He'll end up in DC with GW. They'll figure out some way to make it fit, and put him in Bruce's old spot.
              That is what I expect to happen.
              Originally posted by paladin warrior
              RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• carybillsfan
                • Aug 2003

I think there's a good chance he'll stay with the titans, I think they want to see how hot the market is for him, considering his injury problems

Comment

• elltrain22
                  • Sep 2003

Kearse hasn't been the same since his breakout rookie year. Considering his price tag, and his injuries, i'd rather take Wistrom or Udezi in the draft.
                  If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

kearse has some injury concerns.. but i think that you guys are making it out to be much worse than it is..

the guy got injured at the end of two seasons ago.. that carried over to this year some.. but he is back..

i like him.. he is one of a very few premier pass rushers.. if we add him and kelsay comes to play.. with schobel.. wow.. we could go from soso to sick.
                    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                      • Apr 2003

sounds liek a case of steroids....but on another note, kearse was the only reason i liked GW in here
                      the dude abides

Comment

Working...
                      X