PDA

View Full Version : Trades

chubluv
02-24-2004, 10:44 PM
I think if the price is right Darcy should go out and get Bryan Berrard from chicago. IMO I think that is our biggest need. I know hes not the stay at home knock the crap out of you defencemen, but the guy sure nows the offensive part of the game.

I dont now what chicago wants for him, but I sure do hope its something that Darcy would give up.

I'm also not trading any of the goalies at this time unless someone makes you that offer you cant refuse.

I would consider trading satan if we could get quality back for him. Hes probably not going to be back here whenever the next hockey season starts.

SkateZilla
02-25-2004, 12:29 AM
I Dont Think So,

But then Again, After that 3rd Stomping By NYI [This Year] He Is Getting the Hint We Need Tough Griity Defensman that wont take the crap...

I Personally Wouldn't Be Suprised if Zhitnik, Tallinder, or Fitzpatrick Go For a heavy Dude that Wont Put up with a Guy Standing in Front of Mika or Marty.. We Could Beat the Isle is We Watch the Tapes, All Except 2 Goals Scored By NYI against us Were FRom a Center/Winger Standing in Front To Get the Loose Rebound, Un touched or Un pressured by not one of our guys.... same thing with that detroit Blow Out.

realmendontwearteal
02-25-2004, 01:34 PM
the sabres should try for gonchar

The Spaz
02-25-2004, 01:39 PM
We need physical D-Men not pussies we have plenty of them already in Delmore and Campbell

realmendontwearteal
02-25-2004, 01:41 PM
gonchar is not a wuss

The Spaz
02-25-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by realmendontwearteal
gonchar is not a wuss

Maybe not but he is a -19 and has 44 PIMS.

realmendontwearteal
02-25-2004, 02:10 PM
plus minus is a dumb stat

qcsabresfan84
02-25-2004, 04:33 PM
yea, plus minus is more of a reflection of the team than an individual player. look at kovalchuk, he's -13.