• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • realmendontwearteal
    Blue and Gold perhaps....
    • Dec 2003

Jeff Garcia

Niner qb was arrested for dui and i think hes done with the niners....
    Curt Schilling needs to STFU
  • BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

i got lucky last weekend... i got pulled over exiting a bar with this chick. pulled over for making a right turn at red light. the cop tested me i did a .104. he told me to get in the back seat... i tho i was done i was so scared. he went over to my friend. and this cop shocked me. he told her pass this test and ur boy gets to go home. you fail he goes to jail. she passed by .004 glad i didn't buy her the last shot haha!!! the cop told me to get the **** outta the car n get my ass in diner for hour n half, if i'm on road b4 that i'm going to jail. i was so grateful to him... he musta felt bad that a young guy messed up who had clean record, he was a nice guy just doing his job. it was the scariest event of my life... i got off on a dwi, an act of god... i'm gunna be careful now on

Comment

• Buffatexas
      • Aug 2002

I got away with one in Batavia about 11 years ago...driving back to buffalo from canandaigua...fell asleep at the wheel and ditched my LTD in a cornfield. That woke me up so I pulled out and kept driving, never noticing the ears of corn that became attached to my grill, wheels etc. Cops pulled me over and told me to park it and if I was gone before 6am, they would come after me.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
        Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
        • Oct 2003

A cop pulled me over at 7 a.m. on my way to work b/c he thought I was drunk b/c i was swerving pot holes on the street he didn't see until after he pulled me over....

Comment

• elltrain22
          • Sep 2003

I got drunk in jacksonville, fla one time and drove about 1.5 hours back to hinesville, ga and got pulled over about 2 minutes away from where i lived. Luckily, i passed the field sobrioity test, even though i think i was still a bit tipsey.
          If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Buffatexas
            • Aug 2002

maybe we should name this post "those who fared better with the law than Jeff Garcia"

Comment

• realmendontwearteal
              Blue and Gold perhaps....
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Buffatexas
              maybe we should name this post "those who fared better with the law than Jeff Garcia"

Curt Schilling needs to STFU

Comment

• thenry20
                • Jan 2004

Oh man this was a kickass thread.

Funny, yet informative.

My apologies if you think I've mocked your near-death experiences.

Comment

• HAMMER
                  I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                  • Jul 2003

I was pulled over about five blocks from my house for going 8 MPH over the speed limit. A girl was following me home for some hijinx and she pulled over. There were two cops, an older and a younger. The older was ready to let me go on the DWI and send me home with the girl as I was very marginal, the younger was being a *****. The older cop left in his cruiser and I was in the back of the younger cops car getting written up for speeding. I asked him how fast I was going and the next thing I knew I was cuffed and restuffed, headed to the pokie. Got a DWAI (20 years ago). That green little rookie needed to get his numbers up for the month and I was the victim. Some Cops Suck.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Sep 2003

this is the best thread lol

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                      I was pulled over about five blocks from my house for going 8 MPH over the speed limit. A girl was following me home for some hijinx and she pulled over. There were two cops, an older and a younger. The older was ready to let me go on the DWI and send me home with the girl as I was very marginal, the younger was being a *****. The older cop left in his cruiser and I was in the back of the younger cops car getting written up for speeding. I asked him how fast I was going and the next thing I knew I was cuffed and restuffed, headed to the pokie. Got a DWAI (20 years ago). That green little rookie needed to get his numbers up for the month and I was the victim. Some Cops Suck.
                      I bet you really impressed the girl that day, with the cuffs on and all.

Comment

• The Natrix
                        • Jul 2002

I was terribly unlucky and stupid with mine. I wasn't even drunk, I blew a .13. The problem was a followed a buddy home who lived near me to make sure we both got hom ok. He took these backroads that I had never been on. Me being the idiot that I was started to try and pass him, but when I sped up he did too. All of the sudden a sharp turn came and I lost it. I Spun into an embankment and totalled my car. I was wearing my seatbelt so all I suffered was an extremely bruised sternum. It hurt like hell just sitting up or getting out of bed.

Anyway, the unlucky part was a crashed in front of one of the very few houses on this four mile road. Plus the guy was a total dickhead. After just sitting there in shock for 30 seconds I left my car and planned on walking/running home talking the woods/fields (about 2 miles). I started down the street about 20 feet down the road and the guy was out to the street with a flashlight. A second after I noticed him, I heard the Sirens. So I just gave up. I didn't feel like having Police Dogs on my ass, plus this guy was pretty athletic so he may have come after me if a booked into the woods. Man, if I crashed a few hundred feet before his house or anywhere for like a mile in back of that, no one would have heard or seen a thing and I would have gotten away, and ended up paying $25 for leaving the seen of an accident.

Not driving for a year+ wasn't that bad though because I was at college.

O yea, my buddy didn't stop. He went home and had his mom drive him to the scene but the cops were already there.
                        Last edited by The Natrix; 02-27-2004, 04:27 PM.

Byrd.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                          • Oct 2003

Well I have a new one to add to the list.... I was driving home with my buddies, even I thought I was drunk. Go pulled over a few street from my house.

The police officer leans over into the window and asks me if I have been drinking.

And being drunk of course I repsond... "yea who hasn't"

Then he asked me to get out the car.

And I proceeded to say "why there is no beer out there"

Spent the night in jail :-) good times.... good times.....

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                            • Oct 2003

that was last night lol

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                              Hall of Fame Zoner
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The Natrix
                              I was terribly unlucky and stupid with mine. I wasn't even drunk, I blew a .13. The problem was a followed a buddy home who lived near me to make sure we both got hom ok. He took these backroads that I had never been on. Me being the idiot that I was started to try and pass him, but when I sped up he did too. All of the sudden a sharp turn came and I lost it. I Spun into an embankment and totalled my car. I was wearing my seatbelt so all I suffered was an extremely bruised sternum. It hurt like hell just sitting up or getting out of bed.

Anyway, the unlucky part was a crashed in front of one of the very few houses on this four mile road. Plus the guy was a total dickhead. After just sitting there in shock for 30 seconds I left my car and planned on walking/running home talking the woods/fields (about 2 miles). I started down the street about 20 feet down the road and the guy was out to the street with a flashlight. A second after I noticed him, I heard the Sirens. So I just gave up. I didn't feel like having Police Dogs on my ass, plus this guy was pretty athletic so he may have come after me if a booked into the woods. Man, if I crashed a few hundred feet before his house or anywhere for like a mile in back of that, no one would have heard or seen a thing and I would have gotten away, and ended up paying $25 for leaving the seen of an accident.

Not driving for a year+ wasn't that bad though because I was at college.

O yea, my buddy didn't stop. He went home and had his mom drive him to the scene but the cops were already there.

your friend should have stopped, i think its messed up

Comment

Working...
                              X