• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

Hey everybody.. Como Esta?

Just wanted to let all you guys know that I'm new to the boards...
    Been visting the site and reading all of what you guys had to say, and decided it was time to get in on the action...

I'm gonna start off by saying that I believe the Bills are better off letting Antoine Winfield walk..He isn't the big play guy that we need on this defense. Alot of times in football, the offense plays off of the defense and visa-versa..It's not a secret that the only problems with our defense last year were 3rd downs and turnovers...Now, I know our disasterous offense was due in large part to Bledsoe/o line/Play calling, but has anyone stop to ponder that just maybe, our offense could produce more points givin the short field, and MOMENTUM, of a turnover?? I know it's up to the offense to score, and the defense did it's job, for the most part, last season. But if we have the chance to pick up a guy like TROY VINCENT, he would give big play credibility to this defense, and kind of fill the gap till McGee/Thomas are ready to start...I'd love to see PLUMMER or SPRINGS as well....Just some thoughts guys, don't rip me apart too much! Talk to you all very soon
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

welcome to the Zone Italian Stallion.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Welcome abaord! Some very good points. I like Plummer over Springs because Springs is hurt way too much for my liking. They're both from Ohio St. which isgood they produce good db's.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Welcome Italian dude!

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
          Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
          • Mar 2003

Welcome Italian Stallion!
          One thing tho, is that your first post is a big load of crap, so you better work on gettin smarter cuz ure reely boring us.
          Have fun!
          "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
          -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
            Just wanted to let all you guys know that I'm new to the boards...
            Been visting the site and reading all of what you guys had to say, and decided it was time to get in on the action...

I'm gonna start off by saying that I believe the Bills are better off letting Antoine Winfield walk..He isn't the big play guy that we need on this defense. Alot of times in football, the offense plays off of the defense and visa-versa..It's not a secret that the only problems with our defense last year were 3rd downs and turnovers...Now, I know our disasterous offense was due in large part to Bledsoe/o line/Play calling, but has anyone stop to ponder that just maybe, our offense could produce more points givin the short field, and MOMENTUM, of a turnover?? I know it's up to the offense to score, and the defense did it's job, for the most part, last season. But if we have the chance to pick up a guy like TROY VINCENT, he would give big play credibility to this defense, and kind of fill the gap till McGee/Thomas are ready to start...I'd love to see PLUMMER or SPRINGS as well....Just some thoughts guys, don't rip me apart too much! Talk to you all very soon
            Welcome

It's all of that. In 2002 the offens ebegan to fail in the second half- no thanks to having to drive the length of the field every time. The Bills were worst in that category.

last season it seemed everything converged- poor O Line coaching, Poorly designed offense, bad field decisions- all added up.

Bledsoe did stink- but I feel most would have given the same formula. You have to put people in a position to win. Drop a Favre or Manning in there, and I think the Bills would have won 1-2 more games, tops.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
              • Jul 2002

Well, Stallion! Keep up the great posts!
              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Buffatexas
                • Aug 2002

Hey yo Stallion (to be said in a Rocky type accent) Welcome aboard!

Comment

• BAM
                  • Sep 2003

Itallian Stallion

Comment

• clumping platelets

Italian Stallion

Comment

• elltrain22
                      • Sep 2003

I thought i was the only italian stallion on da board, but welcome my fella pizzan'!!!

Whazzamattawitchyou!!!
                      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• shelby
                        The Vanilla *****
                        • Jul 2002

Welcome to the Zone!

Comment

• thenry20
                          • Jan 2004

Hey, Rocky!

Craving a cheesesteak?!

j/k man.

Welcome.

LOL, think I'm gonna d/l that Rocky theme song now.

Comment

Working...
                          X