PDA

View Full Version : wow fin fans must be the dumbest people!

nolimit
02-28-2004, 01:22 PM
their gm is gutting the team right before their eyes and all they can say is " great what are our cap savings" and " I geuss we are not in cap jail look at all the money we are saving". Do they realize when you are faced with cap jail u must cut players. They think their Gm is cutting "dead weight". Reality check fin fans , you are rebuilding and I wouldnt be surprised to see them go 6-10 next year.

ScottLawrence
02-28-2004, 01:25 PM
I dont know if there rebuilding, they still have a very good defense even with the cuts that are being made.

Novacane
02-28-2004, 01:57 PM
I agree with nolimit. They are rebuilding. Thats why they did not fire Davey. Let him take the blame when they fall off this year because of cap cuts. They knew it was time to get out of cap jail and sacrifice a year.

nolimit
02-28-2004, 02:18 PM
dont go over to finheaven and say that, they'll tell you they r comtenders and that they will be spendinh heavily in free agency.

Novacane
02-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by nolimit
dont go over to finheaven and say that, they'll tell you they r comtenders and that they will be spendinh heavily in free agency.

I'd get banned if I dared say this blasphemey over at finhell. I don't blame them though. I thought we would still contend GW's first year even though we cut a lot of vets because of the sal cap. They will find out soon enough.

dolfan25
02-28-2004, 03:04 PM
So besides Marion who was a big contributor that we cut?

McKnight-lost his starting job last year and if you're not a starter in the current Fins WR corp you must not be that great

Ruddy, Perry, Dixon-Dixon didn't play last year and as for the other 2 did you watch our offensive line play last year. It was offensive. Plus in 2002 and 2003 3 of the first 4 picks were O-Line and with those guys and some FA's the line will look completely different. Thank Goodness

Brian Griese- had 1 good game last year that was it

Jamar Fletcher- 1st rd bust good riddance

You thinking that the Fins will finish 6-10 because of these moves is really what is stupid.

An educated Bills fan would say they might finish 6-10 because AJ Feeley is a gamble that could blow up in their face. Your post shows just how stupid and uninformed you are about the talent level of the players they cut.

Oh and with the offensive line the Bills look to have next year with possibly no Rueben, and Bledsoe as the starter I'd say 6-10 would be optimistic for the Bills next year. If Rueben is cut I'd say the Bills with 1 cut subtracted more from their team than the Fins have with 6 cuts, and I understand that he is overrated but still a guard that can run block as good as anyone.

TigerJ
02-28-2004, 03:15 PM
You're also peddling Ogunleye. Granted, you're going to get a good draft choice for him, but even a first rounder is probably not going to perform top the level Ogunleye did in 2003.

dolfan25
02-28-2004, 03:24 PM
If you look at the recent history of our pass rush. I think Jason Taylor being doubleteamed has a lot to do with Ogunleye's success. Do I want him to go? No. But I'd certainly take a 1st and 3 rd draft pick for him. Plus it would be almost impossible to sign him when he becomes an unrestricted FA next year. May as well get 2 1st day picks for him if we can. Heck the Bengals should've done that with Takeo last year. Also they don't have to "peddle" him at all. Just ensure that they offer him enough that we can get 2 picks for him if someone does sign him.

ScottLawrence
02-28-2004, 03:24 PM
Well I see where you guys are going....

You basically just torched your whole offensive line up, its not going to be easy to get a whole new unit together and expect them to be great in there first year.

dolfan25
02-28-2004, 03:39 PM
Heck our unit wasn't great last year. This whole it takes a year to gel is a bunch of BS in today's NFL. First off teams are mixing and matching O-Line parts today more than ever. This isn't Joe Gibbs and the Hogs years. You don't get O lineman playing together for more than 3 or 4 years much anymore.

Look at the Bills. In 2002 you had 3 new O Line starters in Mike Williams, Trey Teague, and Marques Sullivan who started sparingly before 2002 and your O Line was way better that year then in 2003 when the only new starter was Pucillo. So why didn't they gel more last year after 3 guys had learned to play with each other for a year.

This OLine "gelling" is an excuse commentators like Dierdorf make up for crap offensive line play

dolfan25
02-28-2004, 03:44 PM
Basically the tone of this thread is that Fin fans are dumb because we are happy at the cuts that Spielmann has made. Really the only person who comes off looking dumb is nolimits because he has no idea of what he is talking about and of the value that these cut players had to the Dolphins team. Like I said besides Marion(who is definately getting older and slower) who has been cut that any Fin fan would consider a major loss so far?

The answer is no one. Yet we're gutting the team. Right

nolimit
02-28-2004, 03:59 PM
i feel your frustration! we went through this during gregg williams' first year! rebuilding is not sucjh a bad thing!:hump:

jaja54
02-28-2004, 04:03 PM
I have to agree with my fellow Dolfan 25.... These cuts we have made mean nothing in the long run. Mostly guys that haven't played well or not at all.

Now, if we start to dismantle the defense, then I'd say we were rebuilding.

ScottLawrence
02-28-2004, 04:03 PM
You could say your team is rebuilding offensivly by cutting all the offensive lineman....

and in 2002 we had a different offensive line coach then this year.

jaja54
02-28-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by ScottLawrence
You could say your team is rebuilding offensivly by cutting all the offensive lineman....

and in 2002 we had a different offensive line coach then this year.

I guess you could say that. However, it comes as no suprise being that everyone knew that our weaknesses on this team was the OL and WR Play. Some would add QB as well. So we are addressing those issues. I heard we may be after Woody and Villareal in FA. That would certainly upgrade out OL.

dolfan25
02-28-2004, 04:14 PM
So by changing the Oline coach the 4 players couldn't gel together. Come on how much stability do grown men need to learn how to play together.

dolfan25
02-28-2004, 04:16 PM
i feel your frustration! we went through this during gregg williams' first year! rebuilding is not sucjh a bad thing!:hump:

Well if we're rebuilding I'd hate to see what the Bills are doing with Bledsoe back next year and once again a new Oline coach and possibly no Rueben. You'll be lucky to be rebuilding.

SABURZFAN
02-28-2004, 04:38 PM

hell,some of the Fish fans were talking about TO in teal and orange before his mishap.i don't know TO's contract status but i'm still wondering how they thought they could get him.

SABURZFAN
02-28-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
You're also peddling Ogunleye. Granted, you're going to get a good draft choice for him, but even a first rounder is probably not going to perform top the level Ogunleye did in 2003.

yeah ..but a 1st rounder could seriously help them on offense in this draft.

SABURZFAN
02-28-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by jaja54
I have to agree with my fellow Dolfan 25....

gee...there's a surprise.:rolleyes:

BIGDAWG
02-28-2004, 04:45 PM
Problem is the dullfags have crappy coaching and couldnt get jello to jell.

SABURZFAN

it comes as no suprise being that everyone knew that our weaknesses on this team was the OL and WR Play. Some would add QB as well. So we are addressing those issues. I heard we may be after Woody and Villareal in FA. That would certainly upgrade out OL.

yeah???but the $64 million question is,who else are you gonna cut to get these guys?do you REALLY think that these are going to play for peanuts?

BIGDAWG
And ps they wont get a first and a third for the one year wonder oguleye

ScottLawrence
02-28-2004, 04:56 PM
A new offensive lien coach is right..... The best one in the game!

Both Teams are not in Rebuilding mode and both teams are looking for playoffs and nothing less, IMO.

nolimit
02-28-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by BIGDAWG

welcome to the boards my fellow fish hater! U will fit in just fine here!:shake:

BIGDAWG
02-28-2004, 05:11 PM
thanks no limit--the worst is I live right the the center of fishville...Its horrible to be a bills fan here...nothing like sweating at the games in november and december

jaja54
02-28-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

yeah???but the $64 million question is,who else are you gonna cut to get these guys?do you REALLY think that these are going to play for peanuts?

Where there's a will, there's a way! They will re-structure other contracts, cut some other players, maybe get rid of Madison... If the FO is really serious they will find a way.

jaja54
02-28-2004, 05:44 PM

Agree on the coaching... too conservative. At least he's not in charge of personnel anymore. He wouldn't have had the guts to let all these players go at once like this.

nolimit
02-28-2004, 06:32 PM

Where there's a will, there's a way! They will re-structure other contracts, cut some other players, maybe get rid of Madison... If the FO is really serious they will find a way.
restructuring is just a way of delaying the inevitable cap jail!

Novacane
02-28-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by dolfan25

An educated Bills fan would say they might finish 6-10 because AJ Feeley is a gamble that could blow up in their face. Your post shows just how stupid and uninformed you are about the talent level of the players they cut.

Along with the cuts Thats a huge reason I am saying they will fall off this year. Don't be such an arrogant jerk.

Novacane
02-28-2004, 08:59 PM

Cut Madison? That is exactly the reason nolimit was saying fish fans were dumb. You keep cutting people and telling yourself they are getting old and won't be missed. You will find out.

Feely is going to be your Rob Johnson. YOu'll be begging for Fiedler back!

dolfan25
02-28-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

Cut Madison? That is exactly the reason nolimit was saying fish fans were dumb. You keep cutting people and telling yourself they are getting old and won't be missed. You will find out.

Thanks Nostradamus

The most likely scenario is they're going to restructure Madison's contract not cut him. The Fins cutting Madison is the same as the Bills cutting Brown. Neither has happened yet but they're both guys that got their current contracts when they were sure Pro Bowlers. They no longer are that and are getting paid the same so it makes sense to restructure or cut them. If Ogunleye leaves the Fish will have 2 1st and 2 3rd rd. picks which is plenty to replace the cut players and actually come out stronger.

Oh and by the way Drew Bledsoe is your Rob Johnson now or at least he was last year.

dolfan25
02-28-2004, 09:18 PM

Along with the cuts Thats a huge reason I am saying they will fall off this year. Don't be such an arrogant jerk.

Oh and I guess him calling Fin fans dumb because they are happy that the team cut a lot of dead weight eating up cap space isn't arrogant. The guy obviously knows nothing about the Fins team because he has vastly overrated the value of the players that were released.

dolfan25
02-28-2004, 09:28 PM
And ps they wont get a first and a third for the one year wonder oguleye

1 year wonder?

Yeah right. He's been a full time starter for 2 years and he has 24.5 sacks. He gets 9.5 his first year as starter and 15 in his second season. Yeah that's a 1 year wonder. For someone who lives in the "center of fishville" you sure don't seem to know much about them.

Seriously nolimit and yourself seem like you're about 12 years old because your lack of knowledge on something you care enough to post about is humorous.

jaja54
02-28-2004, 10:21 PM

That's dumb huh? Well, NE got rid of Malloy and everyone thought it was a DUMB move. But there they are Super Bowl Champs. It's only Dumb in Hindsight if the guy replacing your player doesn;t play up to snuff. Otherwise, it's good for the team to release non-productive expensive players.

Let's see how dumb these moves are at the end of next season. If they end up being dumb I'll be the first to say so.

BIGDAWG
02-29-2004, 08:32 AM
Hey dolfan i am 12 years old but I can still read the crappy newspapers you have down here....Yeah he had 1 great year, 9.5 sacks is not a great year. If it was than schoebel has had 3 great years. Keep chanting like all duulfigs"wait til next year"...oh and ps Marwhino is not coming out of retirement

DraftBoy
02-29-2004, 09:48 AM

Are the dolphins rebuilding? No. Are the bills? Obviously not. If the Dolphins cant restructure Madison and are forced to cut him then I must step in there and say that it would be a dumb move. Granted he is not what he used to be, but he is better than a guy like Vincent who has severly declined. Madison is easily a top 15 CB in the league and a leader, since you already lost one defensive leader in Brock Marion why would they want to cut another in Madison. To be honest with you all the other cuts are perfectly fine, and will have no effect on this season. There are only three things that make me say that the fins will fall off somewhat next season:

1. Feely as a full time starter he looked good in 5 games with the Eagles but they had a better OL and at that time their WR were playing alot better than yours were b.c they had more than just Chambers.

2. WR- Chambers and......Your severly lacking in this area. You may take a 1st round pick and use it on a WR, but who knows now.

3. OL-Like Buffalo this is problem area numero uno. Beyond Woody there isnt much help in FA. The draft has tons of depth but with the recent cut of Marion I wouldnt be surprised to see you guys go: FS, DT, DE, WR, OL, or OLB with your 1st pick.

These three reasons are key in my mind that if the Phins dont fix or dissprove them then its gonna be a long year down in the Miami.

dolfan25
02-29-2004, 01:43 PM
Schoebel actually had 6.5 and 8.5 his first 2 years for a total of 15 whereas Ogunleye has 24.5 his first 2 years. 25 sacks in 32 games not too bad.

The last 2 years the only players to have more sacks than Ogunleye are J. Taylor, Strahan, S. Rice. He's got more than Dwight Freeney, Leonard Little, Julius Peppers(he must be a 1 year wonder cause he had 12 his 1st and 7 his second), John Abraham. Yeah you must be 12 years old because you don't understand much. By your logic Anquin Boldin is a 1 year wonder.

Just for future reference you might want to refer to 1 year wonders as players that have been starters for 5 years and in their 3rd year they have a great season but that is it. Not a guy who has 2 very productive seasons in his only 2 years of playing.

Here's an example 1989-Don Majikowski-1 year wonder
1989-Barry Sanders-Rookie of the Year but
not a 1 year wonder.

But you being 12 and having to read crappy newspapers unlike the Buffalo News and the Rochester D&C or whatever you wouldn't know that. Heck you'd think a 12 year old would have the resources to read papers from all around the world with obvious access to the internet.

Novacane
02-29-2004, 04:13 PM

But you being 12 and having to read crappy newspapers unlike the Buffalo News and the Rochester D&C or whatever you wouldn't know that. Heck you'd think a 12 year old would have the resources to read papers from all around the world with obvious access to the internet.

Who's acting like a 12 year old when you make stupid comments like this?

Pot

Kettle

Black

elltrain22
02-29-2004, 04:59 PM
I see there team dropping off a considerable amount next year, but then again i always say that.

BIGDAWG
02-29-2004, 07:20 PM
Schoebel actually had 6.5 and 8.5 his first 2 years for a total of 15 whereas Ogunleye has 24.5 his first 2 years. 25 sacks in 32 games not too bad.

But that being said mr. stats NO ONE is going to give cryami a first and a third for wally. And we'll see how good of a pass rusher he is when he has no one on the other side. Like a schoebel and a strahan.

Marino13Phins
03-01-2004, 10:21 AM
their gm is gutting the team right before their eyes and all they can say is " great what are our cap savings" and " I geuss we are not in cap jail look at all the money we are saving". Do they realize when you are faced with cap jail u must cut players. They think their Gm is cutting "dead weight". Reality check fin fans , you are rebuilding and I wouldnt be surprised to see them go 6-10 next year.

We lost only one guy that contributes (marion) who was old anyway, and he is being replaced by someone younger, and faster, that knows the system just as well?

Are you serious? When is your rebuilding year going to end it's been going strong for a couple seasons already....

Marino13Phins
03-01-2004, 10:25 AM

I don't want to cut madison, but if we do he will be a cap cancer somewhere else. He is still a good corner, but he is on the downward spiral of his career, he is giving up more big plays then he is stopping. You act like you watch every phin game every year.

Or feeley can be our next brady, I'm sure you said those things about brady when you got your "savior" bledsoe from the pats. lmfao.

Marino13Phins
03-01-2004, 10:27 AM
Hey dolfan i am 12 years old but I can still read the crappy newspapers you have down here....Yeah he had 1 great year, 9.5 sacks is not a great year. If it was than schoebel has had 3 great years. Keep chanting like all duulfigs"wait til next year"...oh and ps Marwhino is not coming out of retirement

Good play on words..... why don't you go play guns outside with your little friends.

You talk about how miami says "wait till next year", I'm gonna wait for a year that the bills finish over .500

Don't talk trash if your team can't even compare.

Marino13Phins
03-01-2004, 10:30 AM

But that being said mr. stats NO ONE is going to give cryami a first and a third for wally. And we'll see how good of a pass rusher he is when he has no one on the other side. Like a schoebel and a strahan.

I hope he doesn't go..... but it won't be hard to find anyone to give us a 1st and a 3rd for him.

THATHURMANATOR
03-01-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Williams34Phins

I hope he doesn't go..... but it won't be hard to find anyone to give us a 1st and a 3rd for him.

I would be shocked if any team gives up that much for him. Not saying he isn't good but that is a lot to give up.

Marino13Phins
03-01-2004, 10:41 AM
It is.... your right, but for teams that need a lot of help on the dline, and the guy is proven, it wouldn't be as hard.

DraftBoy
03-01-2004, 11:27 AM

We lost only one guy that contributes (marion) who was old anyway, and he is being replaced by someone younger, and faster, that knows the system just as well?

Named?? Gamble? Im wondering who you are reffering too with this comment...Because Knight plays SS and the only other S I see on the roster is Gamble and if thats him then he may be younger, faster, and knows the sytem...but I bet he also has half the skill and half the leadership ability.

BIGDAWG
03-01-2004, 11:44 AM
It is.... your right, but for teams that need a lot of help on the dline, and the guy is proven, it wouldn't be as hard.

Strahan and Wistrom are proven....Like I said before lets see what he does when he has no one on the other side to rush the qb. Oh and "play with guns?" your the miami fan, that's your job

Marino13Phins
03-01-2004, 01:09 PM
Wow nice come back bigdawg.

It like I said I didn't think it would be hard to get rid of ogun for a first and third, and now it seems the eagles are showing BIG interest in obtaining ogun.

Marino13Phins
03-01-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by DraftBoy

Named?? Gamble? Im wondering who you are reffering too with this comment...Because Knight plays SS and the only other S I see on the roster is Gamble and if thats him then he may be younger, faster, and knows the sytem...but I bet he also has half the skill and half the leadership ability.

Not gamble..... so so so far off.

Gamble may actually be released.

Freeman is who I am speaking of. And I'd say he is about equal to marion about now, and will improve since he is young.

Disgustipatex
03-01-2004, 01:46 PM
You guys arent currently rebuilding? Could of fooled me.

6-10 is a non-rebuilding year for you guys?

Btw, Saburz..You're officially barred from making comments about the camp, you know-nothing hack. Especially after you ran your mouth off about the Dolphins being in cap hell, and then turned around and disappeared after we did exactly what we said we'd do to get under cap?

SABURZFAN
03-01-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Disgustipatex
Btw, Saburz..You're officially barred from making comments about the camp, you know-nothing hack. Especially after you ran your mouth off about the Dolphins being in cap hell, and then turned around and disappeared after we did exactly what we said we'd do to get under cap?

:laughter:

it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what the FISH were going just like it didn't take much to get you ladies riled up in miami.somebody get Nancy a washcloth,a bar of soap, and a new pair of panties.i'm through with her.:snicker:

DraftBoy
03-01-2004, 02:15 PM

Not gamble..... so so so far off.

Gamble may actually be released.

Freeman is who I am speaking of. And I'd say he is about equal to marion about now, and will improve since he is young.

Arturo Freeman?? The same player who has 1 INT in 4 seasons? 113 tackles despite playing in all 16 games for 3 straight seasons? Yea hes as good as Marion let me tell you...Wasnt he your starting SS before Knight came over and didnt you guys also release him once and sign him back?? Come on W34P Freeman doesnt even hold Marion's jock strap.

ScottLawrence
03-01-2004, 02:20 PM
6-10 is a non-rebuilding year for you guys?-Disgustipatex

No, it actually isn't. If you knew anything it was one of the most dissapointing seasons in Bills history.

AquaMan34
03-01-2004, 02:47 PM
I agree with nolimit. They are rebuilding. Thats why they did not fire Davey. Let him take the blame when they fall off this year because of cap cuts. They knew it was time to get out of cap jail and sacrifice a year.

Rebuilding? No. Making cap room? Yes. The Miami Dolphins have the 2nd worst cap situation amongst the NFL teams. Sure cutting guys like Sam Madison, and Brock Marion can't do anything but make our defense a little worse. But not much worse. Tendering O-Gun at a 1st and a 3rd will obviously give us, 2 firsts and 2 thirds. Now there is even talk about Oakland giving up their #2 overall to us for Ogun.

Reality check Jills fans... Miami is only shifting some of their defensive weight for offensive talent. In FA we will look to make major changes on the OL (Good luck stopping Ricky in 05' Tako Spice, LOL) Miami will be taking a WR in the first round to compliment Chris Chambers.

You Bills fans are foolish. Get ready for another sweep in 05'. Only this time we won't only be shutting you down with defense. We will also be lighting up the scoreboards on your Billy goat asses.

Marino13Phins
03-01-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by DraftBoy

Arturo Freeman?? The same player who has 1 INT in 4 seasons? 113 tackles despite playing in all 16 games for 3 straight seasons? Yea hes as good as Marion let me tell you...Wasnt he your starting SS before Knight came over and didnt you guys also release him once and sign him back?? Come on W34P Freeman doesnt even hold Marion's jock strap.

You talk like the guy played more then 5 plays a game.... which he ususally didn't. He got into games through injury, and occasionally when we played dime, which we ususally didn't. Good try on those stats though.

Marino13Phins
03-01-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by ScottLawrence
6-10 is a non-rebuilding year for you guys?-Disgustipatex

No, it actually isn't. If you knew anything it was one of the most dissapointing seasons in Bills history.

How so, are you calling all your lesser season not dissapointments?

baalworship
03-01-2004, 05:35 PM
Well, if you guys want a good laugh go to Finheaven and read the thread about "I know this guy who knows this guy that said Oakland will give the Dolphins the #2 OVERALL pick in the draft for Adewale Ogunleye."

I realize that every site gets stupid threads and rumors but the fact that this thread got 70 responses and only 2 or 3 Dolphin fans realized that this was not going to happen. No team would trade the #2 pick for a one year wonder.

Marino13Phins
03-01-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by baalworship
Well, if you guys want a good laugh go to Finheaven and read the thread about "I know this guy who knows this guy that said Oakland will give the Dolphins the #2 OVERALL pick in the draft for Adewale Ogunleye."

I realize that every site gets stupid threads and rumors but the fact that this thread got 70 responses and only 2 or 3 Dolphin fans realized that this was not going to happen. No team would trade the #2 pick for a one year wonder.

Yea... one year wonder.... go check up on his stats foolish one....

AquaMan34
03-01-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by baalworship

Hmm.. Stranger things have happened. Nobody at finheaven is counting on us getting the #2. It's nothing more than a pipe dream.

But regardless... this is definately not a "rebuilding" season for Miami. Stop fooling yourselves Billy Goats.

I guess all you can hope for now, is that A.J. Feeley bombs out.

DraftBoy
03-01-2004, 06:44 PM

You talk like the guy played more then 5 plays a game.... which he ususally didn't. He got into games through injury, and occasionally when we played dime, which we ususally didn't. Good try on those stats though.

I believe he was your starting SS for a part of one of the past few seasons there genius, so the stats still tell the story, any chance you can disprove them?

baalworship
03-01-2004, 07:13 PM
Where did I say the Dolphins were rebuilding? This thread is about the stupidity of Dolphin fans, a topic which has many examples.

The Dolphins, whether it be Dumbo or FeelMe? will probably go 9-7. Mediocrity. Not bottom dwellers and not contenders. Same old, same old.

Wanny-Spielman-Dumbo

with a splash of FeelMe?

:$:

fins4o8
03-01-2004, 07:43 PM
guess billy goats are still mad that the Dolphins swept u guys last year?

Disgustipatex
03-01-2004, 07:57 PM
LMAO! You're going to pretend you were just inflating our cap problems now, Saburz? You are literally amazing.

ScottLawrence
03-01-2004, 08:01 PM
This isn't a rebuilding season for Miami! But I believe the team will slowly begin to decline as the years go on.

That defense keeps getting older and older.

The Natrix
03-01-2004, 08:07 PM
<b>"wow fin fans must be the dumbest people!"</b>

you just noticed this? I've known it for at least 10 years.

Everytime I attend a Fins at Bills game, in between plays I just look around in amazment.

MDFINFAN
03-01-2004, 08:37 PM
I can't believe the writer who started this thread. Our OL sucked, and they're trying to address it. Basically the same as you guys did a year ago on your d. You had the same results, Miami and Buf added to the D's at the O's expense, unfortunately you guys lost a lot of fire power on the O as well, we are not cutting the D, only Marion and Freeman started before, so we'll still set on D, but we defintely had to do something about our O. Please get a clue writer of this thread.

BIGDAWG
03-01-2004, 08:38 PM
Wow nice come back bigdawg.

It like I said I didn't think it would be hard to get rid of ogun for a first and third, and now it seems the eagles are showing BIG interest in obtaining ogun.

No one will give a first and a third for wally...bottom line. And when that come to fruition you will be nowhere to be found. As far as the comebacks....it means little to me coming from a slow-witted dullfan. :flush:

dolfan25
03-02-2004, 07:16 AM

Pot

Kettle

Black

Very

Tired

Cliche

Earthquake Enyart
03-02-2004, 07:25 AM
I couldn't care less about whatever moves the fish are making.

As long as Wannstedt is in charge they aren't going anywhere. I watched him burn the Chicago Bears into the ground.

Marino13Phins
03-02-2004, 07:38 AM

No one will give a first and a third for wally...bottom line. And when that come to fruition you will be nowhere to be found. As far as the comebacks....it means little to me coming from a slow-witted dullfan. :flush:

Trust me, someone will give up a 1st and a 3rd, and it may even be the eagles.

justasportsfan
03-02-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by AquaMan34

I guess all you can hope for now, is that A.J. Feeley bombs out.

They just got a cheaper griese. :snicker: I guess it's was a good move for the cap but isn't an upgrade in terms of talent (which remains to be seen). I still think the Wanny-Fiedler lovefest still continues.

SABURZFAN
03-02-2004, 07:57 AM
LMAO! You're going to pretend you were just inflating our cap problems now, Saburz? You are literally amazing.

:shakeno:

you're a bigger doofus than i thought.there was no pretending to inflate your cap problem.the numbers spoke for itself.once again,you run your big mouth and attempt to twist it the way that YOU want to believe.then again,that's the ONLY thing that you do well.when you ladies get done patting each other on the @$$e$ that you got under the cap,take a look at what's left.you still have Ogun,greenwood,and t.minor as RFA.gadsden,nails,wade,and a few others who are UFA.before you spout off how it doesn't matter because some of these guys weren't starting,you should take a look at the backups you have left.if z.thomas goes down,who's taking his place?brendon givan???what if seau goes down?who steps in for him?corey jenkins???what if seth mckinney goes down?who steps in for him?shawn lynch????what if sam madison goes down?who steps in for him?alphonso roundtree???you got Dumbo(fiedler) shopping around for another team with feeley looking to take his place.sage rosenfels is the backup or is he a free agent too???the taylor deal is EXACTLY what the FISH needed.there's no denying that.otherwise,you wouldn't have that extra $4 million.your studs on defense aren't getting any younger or cheaper.how many more contracts will be re-structured?have you taken a look at other teams who are well under the cap?there's quite a few teams with a considerable amount of money to spend.you don't think that some of these guys are just going to sign for the vet minimum to go to miami,do you?HELL NO!!!!!!!!these players agents are gonna be like sharks looking for the highest bidder.i haven't even mentioned the money needed to be put aside for for the 2004 NFL Draft.you ladies aren't going to admit it but FISH fans are wondering,"how many more eddie moore's are we going to draft before we watch our team unravel before our eyes?"

spielman has no room for error.every decision that he makes will need to be calculated and precise.i'm not saying that he's not cut out for it because he is one hell of a football mind.the parity in the NFL can even have a 10-6 team the previous season looking at a top 10 pick the following season.if you think that that isn't possible,then you may be in for one hell of a surprise.the 2004 Dolphins will not be as talented as the 2003 team but look on the bright side,you still have wannstadt.

DraftBoy
03-02-2004, 11:20 AM
Well Said Saburz!!! :cheers: :hail:

Lots of Dolphin fans: :drinker:

Disgustipatex
03-02-2004, 12:16 PM

you're a bigger doofus than i thought.there was no pretending to inflate your cap problem.the numbers spoke for itself.once again,you run your big mouth and attempt to twist it the way that YOU want to believe.then again,that's the ONLY thing that you do well.when you ladies get done patting each other on the @$$e$ that you got under the cap,take a look at what's left.you still have Ogun,greenwood,and t.minor as RFA.gadsden,nails,wade,and a few others who are UFA.before you spout off how it doesn't matter because some of these guys weren't starting,you should take a look at the backups you have left.if z.thomas goes down,who's taking his place?brendon givan???what if seau goes down?who steps in for him?corey jenkins???what if seth mckinney goes down?who steps in for him?shawn lynch????what if sam madison goes down?who steps in for him?alphonso roundtree???you got Dumbo(fiedler) shopping around for another team with feeley looking to take his place.sage rosenfels is the backup or is he a free agent too???the taylor deal is EXACTLY what the FISH needed.there's no denying that.otherwise,you wouldn't have that extra $4 million.your studs on defense aren't getting any younger or cheaper.how many more contracts will be re-structured?have you taken a look at other teams who are well under the cap?there's quite a few teams with a considerable amount of money to spend.you don't think that some of these guys are just going to sign for the vet minimum to go to miami,do you?HELL NO!!!!!!!!these players agents are gonna be like sharks looking for the highest bidder.i haven't even mentioned the money needed to be put aside for for the 2004 NFL Draft.you ladies aren't going to admit it but FISH fans are wondering,&quot;how many more eddie moore's are we going to draft before we watch our team unravel before our eyes?&quot;

spielman has no room for error.every decision that he makes will need to be calculated and precise.i'm not saying that he's not cut out for it because he is one hell of a football mind.the parity in the NFL can even have a 10-6 team the previous season looking at a top 10 pick the following season.if you think that that isn't possible,then you may be in for one hell of a surprise.the 2004 Dolphins will not be as talented as the 2003 team but look on the bright side,you still have wannstadt.

LMAO..I cant believe how much you tried to sell yourself off as credible. How can you claim the numbers spoke for themselves when you pretty much admittedly had NO IDEA what the numbers were?

As for your specific assertions, nearly all of them are completely senseless, and show you have about as much knowledge about the teams roster as you do it's salary cap figures.

If Seau and Thomas go down, it's pretty goddamned obvious that Hendricks, the guy who went in last year when they went down will go in. We've also got Eddie Moore, who was projected to start last season as a backup.

McKinney will very well BE depth.

As for Madison, if he went down, I'd imagine the NICKEL corner would step in. It'll probably be Buckley, but he needs to be resigned. He's not terribly expensive, really. If this is all you've got for your reasoning while we'll be in dire cap straits..Lmao..

No room for error? Right. How do you know the 2003 Dolphins will be less talented then the 2004? You dont, and it's dumb to even try to guess.

Btw, while I'm at it, I'm going to ask the question I've asked you about 5 times and you've ignored...

Is there any correlation between the Bills being both so far away from the salary cap and so far away from being a good team?

SABURZFAN
03-02-2004, 12:24 PM

i think that you became the recipient of one too many "dutch ovens."just put your head back up in your ass and take two deep breaths.

TedMock
03-02-2004, 12:35 PM

LMAO..I cant believe how much you tried to sell yourself off as credible. How can you claim the numbers spoke for themselves when you pretty much admittedly had NO IDEA what the numbers were?

As for your specific assertions, nearly all of them are completely senseless, and show you have about as much knowledge about the teams roster as you do it's salary cap figures.

If Seau and Thomas go down, it's pretty goddamned obvious that Hendricks, the guy who went in last year when they went down will go in. We've also got Eddie Moore, who was projected to start last season as a backup.

McKinney will very well BE depth.

As for Madison, if he went down, I'd imagine the NICKEL corner would step in. It'll probably be Buckley, but he needs to be resigned. He's not terribly expensive, really. If this is all you've got for your reasoning while we'll be in dire cap straits..Lmao..

No room for error? Right. How do you know the 2003 Dolphins will be less talented then the 2004? You dont, and it's dumb to even try to guess.

Btw, while I'm at it, I'm going to ask the question I've asked you about 5 times and you've ignored...

Is there any correlation between the Bills being both so far away from the salary cap and so far away from being a good team?

You just hammered the guy for knowing nothing about your team or their situation and then you end with that dumbass "question". Nice shot at a jab but if you're going to bash somebody for doing something why turn around and do the EXACT SAME THING?! I'm sure you're well versed on what's gone down with Buffalo's salary situation the last several years and all so I'll try to let this one go. If you're not familiar with Buffalo's cap situation then don't be a hypocrite and bash somebody when your intent is to turn around and do exactly the same thing.

SABURZFAN
03-02-2004, 12:48 PM

How do you know the 2003 Dolphins will be less talented then the 2004? You dont, and it's dumb to even try to guess.

hey tool.go back and read the post again.you better up the dosage and take three deep breaths.:shakeno:

WHAT A MAROON!!!!!!!

Disgustipatex
03-02-2004, 03:18 PM
Uh oh, I mixed the dates around. That's all you got to say for yourself? You aint going to try to defend all that stuff you through out.

I knew you didnt know nothing, but I at least thought at very least you had a sack.

dolfan25
03-03-2004, 07:01 AM

you're a bigger doofus than i thought.there was no pretending to inflate your cap problem.the numbers spoke for itself.once again,you run your big mouth and attempt to twist it the way that YOU want to believe.then again,that's the ONLY thing that you do well.when you ladies get done patting each other on the @$$e$ that you got under the cap,take a look at what's left.you still have Ogun,greenwood,and t.minor as RFA.gadsden,nails,wade,and a few others who are UFA.before you spout off how it doesn't matter because some of these guys weren't starting,you should take a look at the backups you have left.if z.thomas goes down,who's taking his place?brendon givan???what if seau goes down?who steps in for him?corey jenkins???what if seth mckinney goes down?who steps in for him?shawn lynch????what if sam madison goes down?who steps in for him?alphonso roundtree???you got Dumbo(fiedler) shopping around for another team with feeley looking to take his place.sage rosenfels is the backup or is he a free agent too???the taylor deal is EXACTLY what the FISH needed.there's no denying that.otherwise,you wouldn't have that extra $4 million.your studs on defense aren't getting any younger or cheaper.how many more contracts will be re-structured?have you taken a look at other teams who are well under the cap?there's quite a few teams with a considerable amount of money to spend.you don't think that some of these guys are just going to sign for the vet minimum to go to miami,do you?HELL NO!!!!!!!!these players agents are gonna be like sharks looking for the highest bidder.i haven't even mentioned the money needed to be put aside for for the 2004 NFL Draft.you ladies aren't going to admit it but FISH fans are wondering,&quot;how many more eddie moore's are we going to draft before we watch our team unravel before our eyes?&quot;

Bunch of BS. 1 team in the league has depth. That's the Patriots.

All this BS about if this guy goes down or that guy. Every fricken team in the league has that problem. Since the salary cap came into the league hardly anyone has had depth. Look at the Cowboys that won 3 SB's. They had depth everywhere but when the cap came in they lost a lot of those players and they went down.

What happens to the Bills if :Spikes, Moulds, Pat Williams, Mike Williams and Bledsoe get injured. The answer is you're screwed just like almost every other team. Just ask the Jets and Falcons of last year.

"you're a bigger doofus than i thought"

Attack the post, not the poster

Mods please address.

BIGDAWG
03-03-2004, 07:41 AM
Attack the post not the poster huh? You need to listen to your own advice, hypocrite.

Marino13Phins
03-03-2004, 08:22 AM
Attack the post not the poster huh? You need to listen to your own advice, hypocrite.

tsk tsk attacker.

SABURZFAN
03-03-2004, 08:37 AM

&quot;you're a bigger doofus than i thought&quot;

Attack the post, not the poster

Mods please address.

it has already been addressed.thanks for your concern though.:rolleyes:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40079

BIGDAWG
03-03-2004, 09:24 AM

tsk tsk attacker.

Truth hurts, huh? Too bad you can't stick to the topics...

Marino13Phins
03-03-2004, 09:49 AM
Seriously... your reaching bigdawg, you know that was directed towards you!

Bert102176
03-03-2004, 11:29 AM
nolimit we already knew they were the dumbest fans