PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins release Brock Marion....

jchild178
02-29-2004, 01:14 AM
just saw it on the espn headlines on tv....lawyer milloy and brock marion as our Safties...hmmmm what do you guys think? they also released guard Mark Dixon and WR James McKnight

Historian
02-29-2004, 06:49 AM
...and the bleeding continues...heh heh!

Aero II
02-29-2004, 07:25 AM
Oh ya. They're not in cap jail :rolleyes:

Marino13Phins
02-29-2004, 08:03 AM
Those are not big names.... Mcknight was lucky to be a 3, dixon is going to retire, and Marion is good for ints..... but he is not a hard hitting safety.

JefftheBillsfan
02-29-2004, 09:19 AM
idk if moulds/marion could coexist on the same team. marion is over-rated IMO anyway.

Marino13Phins
02-29-2004, 09:20 AM
Marion may be over rated now, but he wasn't in his better years.

DraftBoy
02-29-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by JefftheBillsfan
idk if moulds/marion could coexist on the same team. marion is over-rated IMO anyway.

Over-rated he is, but hes still 10x better than PP or reese IMO. but I also think ur right about him and Moulds co-existing, I wouldnt be apposed to bringing Marion in at a lower price. He was a leader in that Dolphins secondary it will be intresting to see how they respond.

JefftheBillsfan
02-29-2004, 09:36 AM
the problem is, if he is any so much over-rated, he will want more $$ than he is worth. if he could be had at the right price, and could get along with EMoulds, then ya, he is def an upgrade.

BuffaloRanger
02-29-2004, 07:46 PM
No fins, no matter what.

Tatonka
02-29-2004, 08:49 PM
it makes me laugh how everyone is talking about the dolphins dismantling their team.. and being in cap hell.. they arent..

they are as far under as us now after cutting the guys they just did.. and none of them besides marion was a contributor.. and they have arturo freeman who will be taking his place who is younger and going to be a good player, as he has been the back up to both safety spots for the last couple years..

the fins are in much better shape now than last year, imho.

Marino13Phins
03-01-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
it makes me laugh how everyone is talking about the dolphins dismantling their team.. and being in cap hell.. they arent..

they are as far under as us now after cutting the guys they just did.. and none of them besides marion was a contributor.. and they have arturo freeman who will be taking his place who is younger and going to be a good player, as he has been the back up to both safety spots for the last couple years..

the fins are in much better shape now than last year, imho.

Great post.... not many people realize that.