• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Tatonka - The voice of the Bills!

lol..

I am hosting Mark Weilers weekly radio show for him on Thursday night at 8pm.

I was real honored that Mark (aka - Wys Guy) asked me to do this. I know alot of you don't agree with him on his views, and that includes me on some points, but he is a fan like the rest us, who just wants to see the team win.

The TNB Phoneline is 1-877-913-9739. I addressed with Mark the issue of the busy line. A few people stated that the lines were busy last week. Mark talked to the producer of the show, and they have 13 lines, so it should not be a problem.

I would love to have some of you guys call in.

I havent started the outline for the show yet, but i will be discussing the draft/combine and free agency, which will be starting the day before i go on.

I believe it can be accessed through the following link. i pulled this from his last weeks show.

I will ask any of you that call in to do me a favor. No pimping the Billszone. This is something that Mark is paying for out of his pocket until he gets some sponsors, and he specifically mentioned this, so i am happy to honor his wishes.

I told him that Eb might called in to talk some cap stuff, and he said that i can introduce him as the billszone.com's capologist and stuff.. but i just cant go throwing the billszone's name around. his articles are affiliated with billsreport.com right now, and it would be somewhat of a conflict of interest i guess.

I think that if the show ends up doing well, we could throw a bit of money his way for advertisement, which he said would be fine.. but that is down the line.

If any of you do call, you need to post here or pm me your real name so i know who i am talking with.. lol.. i dont want to introduce you by your board name, and i am not going to be using Tatonka, obviously. my name is Jeremy Ford.

anyways, just thought i would let you know. i am pretty nervous right now, but after i prepair an outline and go over it in my head a bit, i will be fine.

I am going to try and take several calls.. i guess depending on how many of you call in, and like i mentioned, Dozer mentioned that EB may call in... by the way, Eb, if this is something that you would like to do, shoot me a pm. i think it is a great idea, but i guess we would need to just go over a basic breakdown of what you want to go over specifically.

suggestions?
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • NC-BILLS44
    • Jul 2002

Cool. Congratulations!!!!

Comment

• elltrain22
      • Sep 2003

That is very cool. I will probably call in, and my real name is Tom Nazzaro
      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

I will try to call in too. My name is Jack Mehoff. Probably not, but I am definitely going to listen!
        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

My name is Jack Mehoff

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
            • May 2003

Man, I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I just couldn't get that show to come through on my windows media player. I will have to try this week to fix it. I have to get in on this!!!!!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

If I do call in, I'll call in as Mr. Miyagi. Hey, it could be a real name, who knows?

But I'll definitely listen for sure.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

If I do call in can I be anounced as the President of the Ostrich club? That is my only request.

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Sorry, I'm watching Survivor.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• clumping platelets

I'm at the bowling alley

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                      I will try to call in too. My name is Jack Mehoff. Probably not, but I am definitely going to listen!
                      thanks, bart.

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                      If I do call in can I be anounced as the President of the Ostrich club? That is my only request.
                      the ostrich club is dead..

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                      Man, I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I just couldn't get that show to come through on my windows media player. I will have to try this week to fix it. I have to get in on this!!!!!
                      if i suck, just put me on ignore.

Originally posted by elltrain22
                      That is very cool. I will probably call in, and my real name is Tom Nazzaro
                      sounds good bud.. just have a topic that you want to discuss.. you can make your point about something or ask me bout something or both..
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                        • Jul 2002

If I call in it will be to bash Bledsoe. Is that ok?

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
                          If I call in it will be to bash Bledsoe. Is that ok?
                          sure.. you know how i feel.

Comment

• R. Rich
                            • Apr 2003

Sounds cool. I'll have to check it out this week.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
                              Sounds cool. I'll have to check it out this week.
                              good deal. call in if the mood strikes you.

Comment

Working...
                              X