PDA

View Full Version : Tatonka - The voice of the Bills!

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 08:20 AM
lol.. :jk:

I am hosting Mark Weilers weekly radio show for him on Thursday night at 8pm.

I was real honored that Mark (aka - Wys Guy) asked me to do this. I know alot of you don't agree with him on his views, and that includes me on some points, but he is a fan like the rest us, who just wants to see the team win.

The TNB Phoneline is 1-877-913-9739. I addressed with Mark the issue of the busy line. A few people stated that the lines were busy last week. Mark talked to the producer of the show, and they have 13 lines, so it should not be a problem.

I would love to have some of you guys call in.

I havent started the outline for the show yet, but i will be discussing the draft/combine and free agency, which will be starting the day before i go on.

I believe it can be accessed through the following link. i pulled this from his last weeks show.

http://bills.foxsports.theinsiders.com/2/237554.html?refid=400

I will ask any of you that call in to do me a favor. No pimping the Billszone. This is something that Mark is paying for out of his pocket until he gets some sponsors, and he specifically mentioned this, so i am happy to honor his wishes.

I told him that Eb might called in to talk some cap stuff, and he said that i can introduce him as the billszone.com's capologist and stuff.. but i just cant go throwing the billszone's name around. his articles are affiliated with billsreport.com right now, and it would be somewhat of a conflict of interest i guess.

I think that if the show ends up doing well, we could throw a bit of money his way for advertisement, which he said would be fine.. but that is down the line.

If any of you do call, you need to post here or pm me your real name so i know who i am talking with.. lol.. i dont want to introduce you by your board name, and i am not going to be using Tatonka, obviously. my name is Jeremy Ford.

anyways, just thought i would let you know. i am pretty nervous right now, but after i prepair an outline and go over it in my head a bit, i will be fine.

I am going to try and take several calls.. i guess depending on how many of you call in, and like i mentioned, Dozer mentioned that EB may call in... by the way, Eb, if this is something that you would like to do, shoot me a pm. i think it is a great idea, but i guess we would need to just go over a basic breakdown of what you want to go over specifically.

suggestions?:feedback:

NC-BILLS44
03-01-2004, 08:25 AM
Cool. Congratulations!!!!

elltrain22
03-01-2004, 08:28 AM
That is very cool. I will probably call in, and my real name is Tom Nazzaro

Gunzlingr
03-01-2004, 08:31 AM
I will try to call in too. My name is Jack Mehoff. Probably not, but I am definitely going to listen!

The Spaz
03-01-2004, 08:36 AM
My name is Jack Mehoff

:rofl:

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-01-2004, 08:50 AM
Man, I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I just couldn't get that show to come through on my windows media player. I will have to try this week to fix it. I have to get in on this!!!!!

Mr. Miyagi
03-01-2004, 08:50 AM
If I do call in, I'll call in as Mr. Miyagi. Hey, it could be a real name, who knows?

But I'll definitely listen for sure. :up:

THATHURMANATOR
03-01-2004, 08:51 AM
If I do call in can I be anounced as the President of the Ostrich club? That is my only request.

lordofgun
03-01-2004, 08:54 AM
Sorry, I'm watching Survivor. :snicker:

clumping platelets
03-01-2004, 08:57 AM
I'm at the bowling alley :(

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Gunzlingr
I will try to call in too. My name is Jack Mehoff. Probably not, but I am definitely going to listen!

thanks, bart.

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
If I do call in can I be anounced as the President of the Ostrich club? That is my only request.

the ostrich club is dead.. :snicker:

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
Man, I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I just couldn't get that show to come through on my windows media player. I will have to try this week to fix it. I have to get in on this!!!!!

if i suck, just put me on ignore. :lol:

Originally posted by elltrain22
That is very cool. I will probably call in, and my real name is Tom Nazzaro

sounds good bud.. just have a topic that you want to discuss.. you can make your point about something or ask me bout something or both.. :D

Novacane
03-01-2004, 09:09 AM
If I call in it will be to bash Bledsoe. Is that ok?

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
If I call in it will be to bash Bledsoe. Is that ok?

sure.. you know how i feel.

R. Rich
03-01-2004, 10:01 AM
Sounds cool. I'll have to check it out this week.

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by R. Rich
Sounds cool. I'll have to check it out this week.

good deal. call in if the mood strikes you.

The Spaz
03-01-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka

good deal. call in if the mood strikes you.

If I call in can I talk to you not Wys?:beer:

Halbert
03-01-2004, 10:38 AM
I'll call in the week he has Rush giving his commentary.

Cntrygal
03-01-2004, 10:45 AM
Good Luck Tatonka! :up:

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
If I call in can I talk to you not Wys?:beer:

wys wont be there.. i will be the only one hosting the show.

Originally posted by Cntrygal
Good Luck Tatonka! :up:

thanks.. i am nervous.. i really dont know why.. i just dont want to sound bad i guess.. especially know several of you guys may be listening.. but i think if i have my outline in front of me and just keep the topics rolling.. i will be fine.

i do have a tendency to talk fast when i am nervous.. may be funny.

ArcticWildMan
03-01-2004, 11:01 AM

i do have a tendency to talk fast when i am nervous.. may be funny.

Stay off the caffeine that day :snicker:

lordofgun
03-01-2004, 11:10 AM
According to BrianH, there will be about 2 billion people listening. Don't be nervous. :up:

DraftBoy
03-01-2004, 11:19 AM
Ill be listening, and maybe call in to discuss some draft stuff, my cell phone gets free long distance

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by DraftBoy
Ill be listening, and maybe call in to discuss some draft stuff, my cell phone gets free long distance

that would be fine.. just make sure that anyone who calls posts there name in this thread or pms me.. so i know who i am talking to..

Originally posted by lordofgun
According to BrianH, there will be about 2 billion people listening. Don't be nervous. :up:

thats fine.. at least i know there has to be at least ONE person out of 2billion that like me.

Ebenezer
03-01-2004, 11:46 AM
I can make the call.

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
I can make the call.

got your pm.. i will get back with you shortly, once i get back in the office.

Michael82
03-01-2004, 12:32 PM
I'll be calling. Mike from Rochester. :D

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 12:51 PM
never heard of him.. sorry. :snicker:

Michael82
03-01-2004, 12:53 PM
never heard of him.. sorry. :snicker:

:mad:

Just listen carefully. when you hear BillsZone rocks nice and loud...you'll know who it was. :snicker: :ontome:

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 12:56 PM
please dont put me in a bad spot like that.. i know your just kidding.. but dont anyone come on a be an ass screaming billszone.com.. it is not billszones show.. it is wys show.. and he is being very nice by giving me a chance.. i dont want to disrespect him like that.

Michael82
03-01-2004, 12:58 PM
please dont put me in a bad spot like that.. i know your just kidding.. but dont anyone come on a be an ass screaming billszone.com.. it is not billszones show.. it is wys show.. and he is being very nice by giving me a chance.. i dont want to disrespect him like that.

oops, i forgot the :jk:

:D

Earthquake Enyart
03-01-2004, 01:07 PM
:bigmike2:

lordofgun
03-01-2004, 01:09 PM

We're giving him lots of free advertising. I think it's only fair that we get to yell billszone.com. :D

Michael82
03-01-2004, 01:30 PM
We're giving him lots of free advertising. I think it's only fair that we get to yell billszone.com. :D

LOL! So true. :snicker:

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 01:38 PM
talk to him about it. that is all i can say.

juice
03-01-2004, 01:47 PM
talk to him about it. that is all i can say.

You talk to him... This Bills site is his audience.. and your the voice of the Bills.. Aren't You?

Just be respectful and no matter his answer just reply Yes Sir Boss.

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by juice
You talk to him... This Bills site is his audience.. and your the voice of the Bills.. Aren't You?

Just be respectful and no matter his answer just reply Yes Sir Boss.

no.. i really dont need too.. he is giving me the priviledge of hosting his show, and he is paying for the show completely, so until someone is paying for him to give plugs on the show, he asked me not to do it. he is working in conjunction with billsreport.com now, so i thought that it was nice enough of him to let me menttion that EB is a billszone capologist.

and what the **** is that dog **** about yes sir boss.. seriously.. your posts are so pathetic.. you are absolutely worthless ot this board. i cant remember someone i dislike as much as you.. but i keep you off ignore because some of your posts are so idiotic that it actually makes me laugh.. and i have had several other people pm me and tell me the same thing.

you just need to try and think before you speak.. i know it is tough, but just give it a shot.

toolbox.

hintexas
03-01-2004, 02:21 PM
I think its a lot like the Bills not wanting the radio stations to mention the Bills. They like them talking about you but dont want you to cross the line of thinking that they sponsor it.

SABURZFAN
03-01-2004, 02:22 PM

no.. i really dont need too.. he is giving me the priviledge of hosting his show, and he is paying for the show completely, so until someone is paying for him to give plugs on the show, he asked me not to do it. he is working in conjunction with billsreport.com now, so i thought that it was nice enough of him to let me menttion that EB is a billszone capologist.

and what the **** is that dog **** about yes sir boss.. seriously.. your posts are so pathetic.. you are absolutely worthless ot this board. i cant remember someone i dislike as much as you.. but i keep you off ignore because some of your posts are so idiotic that it actually makes me laugh.. and i have had several other people pm me and tell me the same thing.

you just need to try and think before you speak.. i know it is tough, but just give it a shot.

toolbox.

he's not as bad as Disgustipatex though.

Valerie
03-01-2004, 02:23 PM
Best of luck, Tatonka!!! :) I won't call in. I get waaaay too nervous on the radio. Hopefully I'll remember to listen.

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
he's not as bad as Disgustipatex though.

juices posts are the worst ever. seriously.. i have never seen one good post by him ever. not one.

someone just show me one good post that didnt just scream "the person that wrote this is not smart at all!"

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Valerie
Best of luck, Tatonka!!! :) I won't call in. I get waaaay too nervous on the radio. Hopefully I'll remember to listen.

thanks jaded

juice
03-01-2004, 03:20 PM
I'm just helping you with an audience.. Since you like to perform... But your Talk hopefully is better than your Type.

You seem to be a Know-it-all who is threatened by anyone with opposing ideas.. Soo you try to shoot them down.

toolbox.

Sounds like you sold-out to me, self annointed "Voice of the Bills".. Your not even going to Question why he wants you on the show... It's not for your personallity.. You are being used by the powers that be.

Weiler left this board as one of the most hated, opinionated posters ever (Though very Good). He is not affiliated with this Board.. Yet you want to have half of the BZ staff.. Who have credibility call in and help Blow his show up.

BZ staff is just that... Not a tool to be used by individuals for their own personal projects. Does Wys even post here anymore.

What happens when he decides he want to start his own Bills Board and takes half of the Zoners with him. The Way your riding his Dick I think you'd go with him.

What kind of a chance is he giving you.. the last I checked anyone can set up a Mobile Vidio or Audio Link... But your the Egghead Computer guy, I'm sure you Know this.

This Guy Isn't Regulated by the FCC and by his own words has no sponsers... Why are you trying to turn the BZ into his Sponsorship? Have you guys worked a side deal... Or are you just the Jock Rider Know-it-all that your Posts make you out to be?

I hope the Staff of the BZ doesn't fall for this attempt at gaining free Publicity... Tonk you should just flash your right Breast for the cameras.. Since you ride Jocks like a Chick show us where your heart is.

Seriously Tonk... Your not that much smarter than the rest of us.. Just alot more Gullable.

The Next time you run an add campaign here on the Zone.. Make sure you PM each individual and ask their permission.

This Board isn't you personal playground or Jockshop. You and Wys need to become parners like Stern and that Chick Givens.. You can be the one lacking the Balls.

Dont Quit your day job as an ACC Booster.

Your just a SIMPLE TOOL.

helmetguy
03-01-2004, 03:44 PM
juices posts are the worst ever. seriously.. i have never seen one good post by him ever. not one.

someone just show me one good post that didnt just scream "the person that wrote this is not smart at all!"

Take it easy on him, Tonk. He has a lot of difficulty with complex concepts...like words.

Dozerdog
03-01-2004, 03:52 PM
All right-

1) Knock off the personal attacks

2) Bill C from Springfield MASS- I'll call ya!

Halbert
03-01-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
1) Knock off the personal attacks

Tell that to my psyche. He's always had it in for me.

Dozerdog
03-01-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Halbert
Tell that to my psyche. He's always had it in for me.

Which one? You have , like- 6 personalities-

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 04:40 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by juice
I'm just helping you with an audience.. Since you like to perform... But your Talk hopefully is better than your Type.

you are dogging my typing.. rofl..

You seem to be a Know-it-all who is threatened by anyone with opposing ideas.. Soo you try to shoot them down.

i am not threatened by other ideas.. that is why i come here.. because i like others ideas.. you dont have any original ideas.. at least relating to bills.. or even football.. ACC yo! b-ball brookin ballers and all that junx... whatever.

Sounds like you sold-out to me, self annointed "Voice of the Bills".. Your not even going to Question why he wants you on the show... It's not for your personallity.. You are being used by the powers that be.

first off read my post.. the first thing i said was " LOL, JUST KIDDING!".. it was a joke.. it doesnt not surprise me that you didnt get that.. i dont think i am the voice of the bills.. i think that i am a guy who is nervous about doing a one hour spot on a internet broadcast.

and mark asked me to be on his show because he is a friend and i had expressed an interest in it when he told me he was doing a show... we talk about once a week either via email or phone.. so when he realized that he was going to be in alabama on a business trip, and his plane will be in the air and just landing as the show is on, he decided to asked someone else that he thought could be successful... and that guy wasnt available so he asked me.. (sorry, more humor.. pm me and i will explain that joke)..

as for all this powers that be crap... are you kidding me.. are we talking about "the man".. wow.. again.. ridiculous.. powers that be.. roflmao.

Weiler left this board as one of the most hated, opinionated posters ever (Though very Good). He is not affiliated with this Board.. Yet you want to have half of the BZ staff.. Who have credibility call in and help Blow his show up.

actually DOZER pmed me when i mentioned that i might do the show and mentioned getting ebenezer on there.. and he volenteered himself.. i had nothing to do with that. i was just asking a few of my friends here to help me out to fill time, so i dont bomb.. it has nothing to do with advertising.. or the man.. or anyone else.. i am not soliciting the "staff" to come on his show and if they do, like i stated, i will announce that they are staff at billszone and leave it at that.. but i am not going to on marks show and say "HEY, GO TO BILLSZONE.COM FOR ALL YOUR BILLS NEEDS!" when he asked me not to because he is in affiliation with a different site that he writes for now.

BZ staff is just that... Not a tool to be used by individuals for their own personal projects. Does Wys even post here anymore.

What happens when he decides he want to start his own Bills Board and takes half of the Zoners with him. The Way your riding his Dick I think you'd go with him.

mark has no intention of opening his own site.. he just wants to have a radio show.. that is it.. he knows i am loyal to this site.. i have had other sites request that i go over there before, but i alway have and always will be loyal to this site..

hey juice.. i have donated money to help this site pay for its costs.. how bout you, freeloader? you done anything? i am sure they can convert foodstamps to paypal.

[/b]What kind of a chance is he giving you.. the last I checked anyone can set up a Mobile Vidio or Audio Link... But your the Egghead Computer guy, I'm sure you Know this.

This Guy Isn't Regulated by the FCC and by his own words has no sponsers... Why are you trying to turn the BZ into his Sponsorship? Have you guys worked a side deal... Or are you just the Jock Rider Know-it-all that your Posts make you out to be?[/b]

comical.. is that the best you got? did you learn those big mean insults why you were b-balling, mr. brooklyn,

hope the Staff of the BZ doesn't fall for this attempt at gaining free Publicity... Tonk you should just flash your right Breast for the cameras.. Since you ride Jocks like a Chick show us where your heart is.

Seriously Tonk... Your not that much smarter than the rest of us.. Just alot more Gullable.

The Next time you run an add campaign here on the Zone.. Make sure you PM each individual and ask their permission.

This Board isn't you personal playground or Jockshop. You and Wys need to become parners like Stern and that Chick Givens.. You can be the one lacking the Balls.

Your just a SIMPLE TOOL.

can i get a TOS violation or something.. rofl.. this guy is great..

what have you ever contributed to this site juice? seriously? can you find ONE poster.. just one.. that will actually stand up and say "juice is a good poster... i enjoy reading what he has to say"... i bet that you cant..

this is not a ploy to get people to listen to wys show.. alot of people dont liek wys.. but his show was promoted on this site well before he asked me to host it this week.. and it was promoted by a staff member.. Dozer.. see for yourself.

http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39733

people know wys.. either they agree and want to listen to him talk for an hour or they dont and they wont.. take spaz for example.. spaz cant stand wys.. but he will listen this week just because it is me.. and then next week.. he will go back to not listening..

it is just funny how you think it is all aconsiracy to aquire all the billszoners ... i am actually going to get you guys to come to my summer camp.. and david koresh is going to be the guest speaker.. then we will drink koolaid.

anyways.. just find me one person here that thinks your a good poster and i wont ever comment on how bad your posts are.. i dont think i am smarter than everyone.. but i know i am smarter than you (not saying much) and that is all it basically all it comes down to.

SABURZFAN
03-01-2004, 04:47 PM
i'll still take juice over Disgustipatex.

Dozerdog
03-01-2004, 05:10 PM
Juice- I don't know why all the hate.

Wys was a co-founder on this site. His football ideas were controversial- but that had nothing to do with him leaving. He's had controversial football ideas long before he and others created this place.

I am very happy Mark has this gig- and hope to assist him in any small way to be a success. That's why I pimped it last week, and want to see Tatonka do well this week. I could care less for the Zone getting mentioned or plugged.

However, if Ebenezer does go on claiming to be a salary cap expert, it's only important to mention BillsZone as a reference to his work.

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 05:13 PM
However, if Ebenezer does go on claiming to be a salary cap expert, it's only important to mention BillsZone as a reference to his work.

exactly.. which is what mark said was totally ok.

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 05:14 PM
and as far as me riding his jock.. it is kinda funny.. because anyone who has been here for a while knows that i probably argued with him more than anyone else here..

Dozerdog
03-01-2004, 05:16 PM

Wys was a co-founder on this site. His football ideas were controversial- but that had nothing to do with him leaving. He's had controversial football ideas long before he and others created this place.

I am very happy Mark has this gig- and hope to assist him in any small way to be a success. That's why I pimped it last week, and want to see Tatonka do well this week. I could care less for the Zone getting mentioned or plugged.

:phone: ...Bill C from Springfield

shelby
03-01-2004, 05:18 PM
Good luck T!
:up:

Dozerdog
03-01-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by shelby
Good luck T!
:up:

....:phone: Shelby from Tampa......

juice
03-01-2004, 05:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by juice

you are dogging my typing.. rofl..

i am not threatened by other ideas.. that is why i come here.. because i like others ideas.. you dont have any original ideas.. at least relating to bills.. or even football.. ACC yo! b-ball brookin ballers and all that junx... whatever.

first off read my post.. the first thing i said was " LOL, JUST KIDDING!".. it was a joke.. it doesnt not surprise me that you didnt get that.. i dont think i am the voice of the bills.. i think that i am a guy who is nervous about doing a one hour spot on a internet broadcast.

and mark asked me to be on his show because he is a friend and i had expressed an interest in it when he told me he was doing a show... we talk about once a week either via email or phone.. so when he realized that he was going to be in alabama on a business trip, and his plane will be in the air and just landing as the show is on, he decided to asked someone else that he thought could be successful... and that guy wasnt available so he asked me.. (sorry, more humor.. pm me and i will explain that joke)..

as for all this powers that be crap... are you kidding me.. are we talking about "the man".. wow.. again.. ridiculous.. powers that be.. roflmao.

actually DOZER pmed me when i mentioned that i might do the show and mentioned getting ebenezer on there.. and he volenteered himself.. i had nothing to do with that. i was just asking a few of my friends here to help me out to fill time, so i dont bomb.. it has nothing to do with advertising.. or the man.. or anyone else.. i am not soliciting the "staff" to come on his show and if they do, like i stated, i will announce that they are staff at billszone and leave it at that.. but i am not going to on marks show and say "HEY, GO TO BILLSZONE.COM FOR ALL YOUR BILLS NEEDS!" when he asked me not to because he is in affiliation with a different site that he writes for now.

mark has no intention of opening his own site.. he just wants to have a radio show.. that is it.. he knows i am loyal to this site.. i have had other sites request that i go over there before, but i alway have and always will be loyal to this site..

hey juice.. i have donated money to help this site pay for its costs.. how bout you, freeloader? you done anything? i am sure they can convert foodstamps to paypal.

What kind of a chance is he giving you.. the last I checked anyone can set up a Mobile Vidio or Audio Link... But your the Egghead Computer guy, I'm sure you Know this.

This Guy Isn't Regulated by the FCC and by his own words has no sponsers... Why are you trying to turn the BZ into his Sponsorship? Have you guys worked a side deal... Or are you just the Jock Rider Know-it-all that your Posts make you out to be?[/b]

comical.. is that the best you got? did you learn those big mean insults why you were b-balling, mr. brooklyn,

hope the Staff of the BZ doesn't fall for this attempt at gaining free Publicity... Tonk you should just flash your right Breast for the cameras.. Since you ride Jocks like a Chick show us where your heart is.

Your just a SIMPLE TOOL.

can i get a TOS violation or something.. rofl.. this guy is great..

what have you ever contributed to this site juice? seriously? can you find ONE poster.. just one.. that will actually stand up and say "juice is a good poster... i enjoy reading what he has to say"... i bet that you cant..

this is not a ploy to get people to listen to wys show.. alot of people dont liek wys.. but his show was promoted on this site well before he asked me to host it this week.. and it was promoted by a staff member.. Dozer.. see for yourself.

http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39733

people know wys.. either they agree and want to listen to him talk for an hour or they dont and they wont.. take spaz for example.. spaz cant stand wys.. but he will listen this week just because it is me.. and then next week.. he will go back to not listening..

it is just funny how you think it is all aconsiracy to aquire all the billszoners ... i am actually going to get you guys to come to my summer camp.. and david koresh is going to be the guest speaker.. then we will drink koolaid.

anyways.. just find me one person here that thinks your a good poster and i wont ever comment on how bad your posts are.. i dont think i am smarter than everyone.. but i know i am smarter than you (not saying much) and that is all it basically all it comes down to. [/B]

You should be nervous.. Typing a good game is one thing.. But when the clock is on very few can stand the pressure.

I hope the lack of self confidence isn't soo glaring. Tough talk over the keyboard is one thing but anyone who has ever read one of your High IQ posts will be able to hear your voice live.

Plus you never know who will call... Mr. James Simpson perhaps? Mr. Rufus Brown? Who Knows???

Ring..Ring

Next time get Paid for your Work... Even Ruben Brown knows that.

juice
03-01-2004, 06:28 PM

What Hate Dog? Since when can you come to one Site and Solicit for another?

Gunzlingr
03-01-2004, 07:25 PM

when it is ok'd by the administration :idunno:

The Natrix
03-01-2004, 07:31 PM
especially know several of you guys may be listening

MANY will be listening and analyzing your every word, so NO SCREW UPS!

but seriously, congrats and good luck. I'll call in if I have something insightful to say (doubtful).

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 08:06 PM
You should be nervous.. Typing a good game is one thing.. But when the clock is on very few can stand the pressure.

I hope the lack of self confidence isn't soo glaring. Tough talk over the keyboard is one thing but anyone who has ever read one of your High IQ posts will be able to hear your voice live.

Plus you never know who will call... Mr. James Simpson perhaps? Mr. Rufus Brown? Who Knows???

Ring..Ring

Next time get Paid for your Work... Even Ruben Brown knows that.

if it is just guys like you judging me.. then i have nothing to worry about.. and i wont be taking any calls from anyone i dont recognize...

your post actually has some intelligence there though.. i am worried.. your right.. it is easy to convey a point while i am typing and thinking.. it is a bit harder on the fly... but i think i will be ok..

thanks for looking out juice.

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
I'll call in if I have something insightful to say (doubtful).

your right.. that is doubtful.

:jk:

thanks man.

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 08:10 PM

just like gunz said.. since the people who run the site said so.. they are not threatened by any competition.. because this is clearly the best site.. period..

juice.. i am still waiting to hear what it is you have donated to this site... you said i am just trying to pull people (potentially) to another site.. i advised you that i have actually donated time to write articles and my own money.. what have you contributed?.. you know.. to the "the man"...

oh.. and have you found a single person on the site that can appreciate anything you have offered since you have come here? it is doubtful.. and i am sure you wont go on that crusade..

so i will ask it for you..

if you think juice's posts have any redeeming qualities.. please feel free to post them here.

juice
03-01-2004, 08:27 PM
just like gunz said.. since the people who run the site said so.. they are not threatened by any competition.. because this is clearly the best site.. period..

juice.. i am still waiting to hear what it is you have donated to this site... you said i am just trying to pull people (potentially) to another site.. i advised you that i have actually donated time to write articles and my own money.. what have you contributed?.. you know.. to the "the man"...

oh.. and have you found a single person on the site that can appreciate anything you have offered since you have come here? it is doubtful.. and i am sure you wont go on that crusade..

so i will ask it for you..

if you think juice's posts have any redeeming qualities.. please feel free to post them here.

You keep talking about Money... Do you need a loan?

That VT education not paying off in the long run? Should have gone to Virginia... An ACC school.

You've been Hoodwinked. What an Honor.. to have your very own weblink for an Hour.. Meanwhile you will probably double his listeners.

BillsFever
03-01-2004, 08:29 PM

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 08:30 PM
i point out money to show that i have actually contributed to this site.. which is something you dont do.. in any way, shape or form..

and i dont know what your obsession is with college, and where people went.. it really doesnt matter.. i graduated years ago, and am a bills fan.. i could give a **** about the acc or anything to do with college other than the draft..

if i double wys listeners.. then good for him.. glad i could help out a friend.

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever

that pretty much echoes the sentements of the entire board.. i still cant figure out why he is still here.

juice
03-01-2004, 08:41 PM
i point out money to show that i have actually contributed to this site.. which is something you dont do.. in any way, shape or form..

and i dont know what your obsession is with college, and where people went.. it really doesnt matter.. i graduated years ago, and am a bills fan.. i could give a **** about the acc or anything to do with college other than the draft..

if i double wys listeners.. then good for him.. glad i could help out a friend.

Is he your friend or are you his Flunky. I'm sure you guys go way back but working on his Website isn't what I would call an Honor.

Dont turn this to a "Whoreboard" with too many outside interests.. It will do nothing to improve this board. The Rival Bills site has everything to gain.

juice
03-01-2004, 08:45 PM
that pretty much echoes the sentements of the entire board.. i still cant figure out why he is still here.

I'm still here because you run nothing but the VT basketball program.. and your mouth.. and they both suck.

Tatonka
03-01-2004, 08:48 PM
Is he your friend or are you his Flunky. I'm sure you guys go way back but working on his Website isn't what I would call an Honor.

i am not working for his website.. i am hosting a show one time that he pays for out of his own pocket.. get over it.. it is really just like your looking for something negative to say, but failing miserably.. lol.

I will do nothing to improve this board.

you can say that again.:lol:

juice
03-01-2004, 08:56 PM
i am not working for his website.. i am hosting a show one time that he pays for out of his own pocket.. get over it.. it is really just like your looking for something negative to say, but failing miserably.. lol.

That's another misquote Statboy... And I Misspoke when I said you work there.. Because if you dont get paid your not working for him you just doin the Jock thing again.

you can say that again.:lol:

juice
03-01-2004, 08:57 PM
Get Paid or get your own site.

The_Philster
03-01-2004, 08:58 PM

Do you force your friends to pay you for doing them a favor? :scratch:

Dozerdog
03-01-2004, 09:00 PM

Seriously- Why?

He can't do a favor for a guy? Can't do it for fun?

What's your problem?

BillsFever
03-01-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Do you force your friends to pay you for doing them a favor? :scratch:

You don't wanna know what the favors are. In that case he should be paid for it.

juice
03-01-2004, 09:09 PM
Quite a few Favors goin on... Maybe someone has an agenda.

helmetguy
03-01-2004, 09:12 PM
So, juice, what exactly IS your agenda, now that you mention it?

juice
03-01-2004, 09:15 PM
Simple... to see the Buffalo bills win the SB... and to see the Atlantic Coast Conference to be the #1 conference in both Basketball and Football... Two out of three?

Oh yeah to see Phillip Rivers in a Bills Uniform

Philagape
03-01-2004, 09:20 PM
Isn't there a saying out there that says, Don't get into a barking match with a dog? If there isn't, there is now.

Tatonka, best wishes on the radio gig! I do a Saturday morning shift on the air, so I know what it's like.

Tatonka
03-02-2004, 01:33 AM
Thanks guys for the best wishes...

thanks juice for the laughs.

lordofgun
03-02-2004, 08:47 AM
Hey T...a pointer for you...

When you're talking on air, you have to remember that people can't see your face, so your voice becomes your only form of communication. If you don't enunciate, it will come across as boring unless the content is so superior that the lack of emotion is cancelled out. So remember to use your voice with enthusiasm. No monotone!

If you listen to Howard Simon (or 95% of the other talk show hosts out there), you'll hear what I'm saying. I'm quite sure he doesn't talk in real life like he does on air. And it's that small difference of enunciation and a more pronounced and upbeat tone that make a big difference.

JMHO :)

Tatonka
03-02-2004, 09:04 AM
thanks log.. i have thought about that alot..

my wife said the same thing.. when i get nervous i talk fast and mumble.. so i will make sure i am clear in what i say.. speak at a normal rate..and i will try to keep from being "Bueller.. Bueller... Bueller...Anyone... Anyone... Anyone"

lordofgun
03-02-2004, 09:14 AM
thanks log.. i have thought about that alot..

my wife said the same thing.. when i get nervous i talk fast and mumble.. so i will make sure i am clear in what i say.. speak at a normal rate..and i will try to keep from being "Bueller.. Bueller... Bueller...Anyone... Anyone... Anyone"

Exactly. Jim Rome is a perfect example of how you can be excitable, but talk at a regular speed or even slowly...heck, he often has 3-4 seconds of dead air between sentences, and people still listen to him in droves. While I don't care for him, he is an effective communicator.

I'm sure you'll do great. :up:

juice
03-02-2004, 11:16 AM
Concentrate on not saying UMMMM too much.

BAM
03-02-2004, 11:33 AM
did the insult tourney start already? :lol!:

seriously though, good luck Tatonka. I'll be checking ya out Thursday night.. Might even call in and ask a question or something if I can think of a good topic...

Brad from PA (**** towne)

SABURZFAN
03-02-2004, 12:08 PM

didn't Brian H have that patented?:eek:

lordofgun
03-02-2004, 12:48 PM

See, now that was constructive. :up:

Historian
03-02-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Philagape
Isn't there a saying out there that says, Don't get into a barking match with a dog? If there isn't, there is now.

Yes, and there's also one that says "Never argue with a drunk or a fool."

Good Luck Tat! You'll do fine.

Tatonka
03-02-2004, 02:46 PM
See, now that was constructive. :up:

i almost fired back at him.. but i though.. hell.. he just contributed to the site..

thanks billsology.. preciate cha.

John from Hemet
03-04-2004, 01:08 AM
lol.. :jk:

I am hosting Mark Weilers weekly radio show for him on Thursday night at 8pm.

I was real honored that Mark (aka - Wys Guy) asked me to do this. I know alot of you don't agree with him on his views, and that includes me on some points, but he is a fan like the rest us, who just wants to see the team win.

The TNB Phoneline is 1-877-913-9739. I addressed with Mark the issue of the busy line. A few people stated that the lines were busy last week. Mark talked to the producer of the show, and they have 13 lines, so it should not be a problem.

I would love to have some of you guys call in.

I havent started the outline for the show yet, but i will be discussing the draft/combine and free agency, which will be starting the day before i go on.

I believe it can be accessed through the following link. i pulled this from his last weeks show.

http://bills.foxsports.theinsiders.com/2/237554.html?refid=400

I will ask any of you that call in to do me a favor. No pimping the Billszone. This is something that Mark is paying for out of his pocket until he gets some sponsors, and he specifically mentioned this, so i am happy to honor his wishes.

I told him that Eb might called in to talk some cap stuff, and he said that i can introduce him as the billszone.com's capologist and stuff.. but i just cant go throwing the billszone's name around. his articles are affiliated with billsreport.com right now, and it would be somewhat of a conflict of interest i guess.

I think that if the show ends up doing well, we could throw a bit of money his way for advertisement, which he said would be fine.. but that is down the line.

If any of you do call, you need to post here or pm me your real name so i know who i am talking with.. lol.. i dont want to introduce you by your board name, and i am not going to be using Tatonka, obviously. my name is Jeremy Ford.

anyways, just thought i would let you know. i am pretty nervous right now, but after i prepair an outline and go over it in my head a bit, i will be fine.

I am going to try and take several calls.. i guess depending on how many of you call in, and like i mentioned, Dozer mentioned that EB may call in... by the way, Eb, if this is something that you would like to do, shoot me a pm. i think it is a great idea, but i guess we would need to just go over a basic breakdown of what you want to go over specifically.

suggestions?:feedback:

Tatonka....this is John from Hemet....that is really cool. I think I might be able to call in as well....

Tatonka
03-04-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by John from Hemet
Tatonka....this is John from Hemet....that is really cool. I think I might be able to call in as well....

awesome.. i look forward too it, John..

it looks like i am gonna be getting several calls.. i hope you guys dont have to deal with too many busy signals.. they have 13 lines.. so if it is busy, just keep trying.

shelby
03-04-2004, 04:02 AM
Good luck tonight T:hi5:
i'll be listening:D

socalfan
03-04-2004, 12:10 PM
Good luck T, I'm sure you'll do fine. Clearly you are articulate and knowledgable so that should get you through the first 10 minutes.....the winning personality will carry you through to the end.

Michael82
03-04-2004, 12:20 PM
Can we ask you about Bledsoe? :snicker:

Tatonka
03-04-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by socalfan
the winning personality will carry you through to the end.

where can i get one of those..

Originally posted by Mikey82
Can we ask you about Bledsoe? :snicker:

sure.. i will pull up some old wys posts and reread them to you.. :D

Ebenezer
03-04-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by shelby
Good luck tonight T:hi5:
i'll be listening:D

My phone line is my internet connection...I can't even listen...

But I will be calling in around 8:30.

Tatonka
03-04-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
My phone line is my internet connection...I can't even listen...

But I will be calling in around 8:30.

eb... all the info to get in is on a sticky post at the top of the forum.. but i am gonna talk about news.. maybe short break.. talk about the draft.. short break.. that should get me to 8:30.. then hopefully during the break.. you will be waiting.. and we can get rolling right after that.. then after your call.. i will take the other calls, as many as i can fit in.

should be fun!

The_Philster
03-04-2004, 04:04 PM
sure.. i will pull up some old wys posts and reread them to you.. :D

How long's your show? :eek:

Mr. Miyagi
03-04-2004, 04:46 PM
Can somebody (JJ?) record this? I may not be available. :(

The Natrix
03-04-2004, 04:48 PM
It will be archived, double M.

Tatonka
03-04-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
Can somebody (JJ?) record this? I may not be available. :(

Originally posted by The Natrix
It will be archived, double M.

what he said..

you can go to broadcastmonsters.com and look it up by time/date.

Mr. Miyagi
03-04-2004, 04:51 PM
:phew: