• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Any word on Big Mike?

I don't think he returned, after he left the game in the first half.
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Price played well, but I'd really rather have Williams in there....I haven't heard anything about him
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

WGR just reported that he left the locker room on crutches and the coaches are calling it a hamstring strain....I would be it is a tear.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

I hope it's not a tear. The line still played well after he left the game though.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Yeah....but if he's healthy, Price can go back to being depth....which is something we really need.
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• venis2k1
            Youboty can hope
            • Jul 2002

i know it dosen't have anything to do with big mike, but this dosen't seem serious enought to deserve its own thread, i got this message in my fantasy football league:

"Oct. 14: Buffalo running back Shawn Bryson will have an MRI today on what is believed to be a sprained left knee, the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reported.

Views: After threatening to take Travis Henry's job in week four, Bryson has not touched the ball in the last two weeks."

anybody know anything about it?

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

Visit ESPN for Buffalo Bills live scores, video highlights, and latest news. Find standings and the full 2024 season schedule.

Look in the bottom right hand corner once opening this link .

* Mike Williams Questionable for Miami. Strained hamy.

&

* Tyrone Roberson about to get the axe (not a real suprise)

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

:angry: we need big mike.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Buffarama
                  Football-Sport of the Gods
                  • Jul 2002

I hear they are encouraged that it may not be as bad as potentially feared.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

i hope you're right.we can't afford to lose him.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• casdhf
                      • Jul 2002

too bad...Robertson had his moments last year...but, it's a good message. "Do drugs, you get cut...unless you are really good, then the rules don't apply"
                      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• CalBillsFan
                        • Jul 2002

this is the last update on MW injury:

Bills | Williams Update - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
                        October 14, 2002 14:45:58 PT Updating earlier stories, the Associated Press reports Buffalo Bills rookie OT Mike Williams (hamstring) said he will be OK. Although he was able to walk without crutches, Mike Williams had a distinct limp Monday. He was seen applying ice to a tightly wrapped right knee in the Bills facility. Coach Gregg Williams said on Monday the rookie will be evaluated before the team begins practice Wednesday. His status for Sunday's game has yet to be determined.
                        Originally posted by paladin warrior
                        RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

try this link for KFFL...

USA TODAY delivers current national and local news, sports, entertainment, finance, technology, and more through award-winning journalism, photos, and videos.

Comment

Working...
                          X