PDA

View Full Version : Kellen Winslow Jr. story

The Spaz
03-01-2004, 09:37 AM
PRIVATE STEPANOVICH?

Former OSU offensive lineman Alex Stepanovich had a little run-in with former Miami tight end Kellen Winslow at the NFL combine in Indianapolis last week.

According to Stepanovich’s account on WBNS radio, he was on his hotel’s elevator with Iowa’s Robert Gallery and a few other players when Winslow entered. Winslow was introducing himself to the group (Hi, Kellen Winslow, U of Miami), when he came up to Stepanovich.

“Alex Stepanovich, Ohio State,” he said.

“Man, Ohio State ain’t have nothing … who do you think you are,” Winslow said.

“I’m just a soldier, dude,” Step replied.

Apparently, there was an uncomfortable silence for a moment and Step thought something was about to go down. But, finally the door opened and Winslow couldn’t get away fast enough as everyone in the elevator burst out laughing.

In case you don’t remember, Winslow referred to himself as a “solider” after a postgame tirade last season. That’s where he also unveiled the now infamous, “I don’t give a hell, I only care about this U,” when asked his feelings about a player he injured.

:rofl::lol:

The Spaz
03-01-2004, 10:20 AM
25 views and no comments!:mad: That was funny as hell. BTW i wouldn't mind getting Stepanovich either!:up::beer:

LtBillsFan66
03-01-2004, 10:58 AM
:afro:

Marvelous
03-02-2004, 06:44 PM
LMAO

Does Winslow have gold teef u sis (teeth)?
Such a shame all that talent, and a south central mentality...:bf1: :lolhit: