ALRIGHT WTF!!!! Clump how is this possible if it happens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nolimit
    Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
    • Aug 2003

ALRIGHT WTF!!!! Clump how is this possible if it happens?

Find all the latest ProFootballTalk news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

It says the Skins are prepare4d to offer Kearse a contract with a 20 million dollar signing bonus! How the frick do they keep on doing this?

Please Clump or Ebenezertell us how this is possible? It is really poing me off.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

**** that site, the morons!

Comment

• nolimit
      • Aug 2003

I went over to thehogs site and their local stations are saying its a doen deal and the signing is imminent. So its not just the crapp profootballtalk that is saying this. I just want to know how they keep doing this and will they ever pay for this?

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

How can it be a done deal though, free agency hasn't started yet?!

Comment

• nolimit
          • Aug 2003

titans fans are saying its a done deal as well. Has Snyder sold his soul to the devil?

Comment

• nolimit
            • Aug 2003

Honestly screw the damn skins! I can't wait to watch this team flounder yet again!

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

I hope tampering charges occur!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                • Jul 2002

They will pay the piper down the road and they still probably won't even win this year.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                  • Jul 2002

Kearse has really not done much since his rookie year. It will be funny when he's hurt again this year. It is fine to spend it you have it buy Snyder does not spend wisely.

Comment

• ryjam282
                    Offical Billszone Starting QB
                    • Mar 2003

I hope so too. This is getting ridiculous. Don't they have the same cap as everyone else. Do they pay there players in PESO'S?

Ryan Withey
                    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• HAMMER
                      I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                      • Jul 2003

I agree with fairway, the guy was a monster early, when he was healthy. He has been just above average since he started piling up the injuries and has missed a lot of time. No thanks! Snyder still hasn't learned that teams with chemistry win championships, not big free agents.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                        • Jul 2002

I can't understand why all this is done before FA even starts. Doesn't anyone play by the rules anymore?

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                          Snyder still hasn't learned that teams with chemistry win championships, not big free agents.

And he never will. He thinks he's playing fantasy football. When watching Skins games I love it when they show him up in the box all pissed off. All that money spent and he gets nothing out of it.

Comment

• nolimit
                            • Aug 2003

not to mention the skins have to pay a top 5 draft choice top dollar! How are they gunna afford that under the cap! I'm just really confused about all this.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                              • Jul 2003

It really isn't that hard. The 'skins are backloading contracts and restructuring deals to create cap room in the present, at the expense of the future. The cap is much more flexible than you think, and it takes a lot longer than a year or two to get into cap hell.

The 'skins are about $11M under, prior to the deal for Portis (which will actually clear room). They will sign guys to backloaded deals, and be fine for this year.

They actually have enough wiggle room to do this for another year, but in 2006 they are going to have to cut all their players and start over, like Baltimore and Dallas did a couple years ago. They will charge all that bonus money off in a year or two, have a bunch of minimum-salary guys and suck out loud.

Then Snyder can start his spending cycle all over again, for all the good it does him.

Comment

Working...
                              X