X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

Garcia released

He has been officially released. Personally I think he would be better than Bledsoe, but since it will never happen, I don't feel like discussing why.

I think he'll end up a Brown.

Byrd.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

I heard that they also released Guard Ron Stone.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

HE would be a great choice over Bedsoe. He can still move and played in the CFL so our weather would not be a problem. He would not cost as much as Drew either but I guess it is a moot point since our GM for some reason thinks Bledsoe still has it.

Comment

• Throne Logic
        Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
        • Aug 2002

He's got a bad back. Wouldn't want to risk it.
        Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
          • Jul 2002

His mobility would improve our OL a lot! While I know our OL needs improvement they get way more blame than they deserve. Bledsoe moves like a grandma and won't throw the ball away. That accounts for at least 1/3rd of our sacks. We can bring in 5 all-pros and we will still would give up a lot of sacks.

Comment

• The Natrix
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
            HE would be a great choice over Bedsoe. He can still move and played in the CFL so our weather would not be a problem. He would not cost as much as Drew either but I guess it is a moot point since our GM for some reason thinks Bledsoe still has it.
            Plus, since he doesn't rely on the deep ball, a speedy WR isn't as neccessary (not that I think it is neccessary anyway). He will move the chains and take more time of the clock, will the D rests up to kick ass even harder when they come back in.

He is much better than Bledsoe in the redzone. He doesn't rely on one target and becasue of his mobility, teams have to respect his ability to take it outside, especially inside the 10 yard line. This makes for less traffic over the middle, where he can throw a lazer to Moulds on a crossing pattern through the endzone.

With a new coaching staff, a new system is definite. Therefore, it is the perfect time to end the Bledsoe error.

Byrd.

Comment

• The Natrix
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
              His mobility would improve our OL a lot! While I know our OL needs improvement they get way more blame than they deserve. Bledsoe moves like a grandma and won't throw the ball away. That accounts for at least 1/3rd of our sacks. We can bring in 5 all-pros and we will still would give up a lot of sacks.

Right on. Even if we where to somehow add three studs to the interior of the line, there is still the question of chemistry. So I don't see anyway that Bledsoe gets an ideal O-line, ideal meaning perfect.

As long as the O-line is successful in the run game, and average at pass protection, the Bills can go 10-6 with Garcia.

Byrd.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Natrix

. Therefore, it is the perfect time to end the Bledsoe error.

Amen....................it takes guts to admit you screwed up and do something about it. Aparently TD would rather piss away another year hoping Mularky can do something no other coach has been able to do in 10 years with Bledsoe.

Comment

• The Natrix
                  • Jul 2002

everyone would jump right back on the TD bandwagon as Garcia makes the Bills a playoff team while Bledsoe struggles to earn a starting spot elsewhere.

Byrd.

Comment

• Romes
                    • Jul 2002

No SF fan liked Garcia. He made way too many mental mistakes, especially in the red zone.

Right now, everyone is against Bledsoe but the results from Garcia would be much of the same.

Garcia got unseated by Tim Rattay for crying out loud.
                    Originally posted by paladin warrior
                    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• The Natrix
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Romes
                      the results from Garcia would be much of the same.

you left out the part about there being no way Garcia gets 6 million.

Byrd.

Comment

• Romes
                        • Jul 2002

you left out the part about there being no way Garcia gets 6 million.
                        That is true. Sure, if he comes cheap why not? but I doubt that happens.
                        Originally posted by paladin warrior
                        RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• thenry20
                          • Jan 2004

Re: Garcia released

He has been officially released. Personally I think he would be better than Bledsoe, but since it will never happen, I don't feel like discussing why.

I think he'll end up a Brown.

Well, he won't end up playing backup anywhere. If he doesn't automatically get the starting job on some team, there's a 99% chance he won't be playing there.

Comment

• realmendontwearteal
                            Blue and Gold perhaps....
                            • Dec 2003

he should get a starting job with any other team
                            Curt Schilling needs to STFU

Comment

• elltrain22
                              • Sep 2003

San Fran is gonna be garbage next year i think. They totally are ripping that team up ever since Mooch got fired.
                              If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                              X