It's official. Feely is a Fish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kardshark19
    I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
    • Aug 2002

It's official. Feely is a Fish.

Eagles | Feeley Trade Official - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:35:12 -0800

Dave Spadaro, of PhiladelphiaEagles.com, reports the Philadelphia Eagles have made the trade of QB A.J. Feeley to the Miami Dolphins official. In exchange for Feeley, Philadelphia will receive a 2005 second-round draft pick.

Win your fantasy football league with The Huddle's award-winning fantasy football cheat sheets, rankings, sleepers and insider tools.
    If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

DOLPHINS!!!!!
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• kardshark19
      • Aug 2002

Watch Fiedler outplay him, and stay the starter, and they wasted a 2nd round pick next year. *cross fingers*
      If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Comment

• AquaMan34
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by kardshark19
        Watch Fiedler outplay him, and stay the starter, and they wasted a 2nd round pick next year. *cross fingers*
        Watch Feeley be the next Brady/Bulger/Delhomme. Philly fans must love the guy for a reason. Although I do think we payed a little much for him with a 2nd rounder. But something tells me he is gonna be a much better player than Feebler.
        AquaMaN!

Sweepin On Them Barfalo Jills =(

Comment

• Bert102176
          • Aug 2002

Feeley is gonna be good very good and it bites the Fins got him, but hopefully the Fins screw him up really bad mentally
          lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• kardshark19
            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Bert102176
            Feeley is gonna be good very good and it bites the Fins got him, but hopefully the Fins screw him up really bad mentally
            Why you gotta crush my dreams???

Comment

• Historian
              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
              • Dec 2002

Headline in the Miami Herald next December:

"FEELY'S FISHIES FLOUNDER...FINISH FOURTH!"

Comment

Working...
              X