• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Peter King on Ty Law

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

"He deserves more respect for what he's done. The real issue is treating Ty right."--Carl Poston, the agent for disgruntled Patriots cornerback Ty Law, who was angered by the contract (a four-year extension worth $26 million) New England proposed last week, as quoted in Friday's Providence Journal.

Law, by the way, has been the highest paid defensive back in football over the past five years, earning $34 million in that time. He has made three Pro Bowls in the five years since signing a deal with an NFL-record $14.2 million signing bonus -- a bonus that, until Champ Bailey signs in Denver this week, has been unsurpassed by a DB or five years.

I love Law. He is an excellent player. But to say in any way that he hasn't been treated with respect is one of the silliest misuses of the English language I have ever heard.

rofl...
    :havefun:
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

That greedy bastard.

But this is good, because if he does resign with the Pats, he'll break their bank.

If he doesn't, they just lost their premier DB.

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

haha a win win situation. Was hoping for him in the offseason, but I can absolutley say these Ty Law, Winfield types who put money above the game can find a home elsewhere.

greedy c***s
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

He will be a Saint or a Seahawk next season if he doesnt resign.
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
          • Jul 2002

Re: Peter King on Ty Law

Originally posted by Tatonka

I love Law. He is an excellent player. But to say in any way that he hasn't been treated with respect is one of the silliest misuses of the English language I have ever heard.

Yes, a terrible use of the English language!!!!!:snicker2:

Comment

Working...
          X