PDA

View Full Version : Fiedler out- Broken Right thumb

ct bills fan
10-14-2002, 10:57 AM
ESPN is reporting that Fiedler will miss about a month with a broken right thumb. Ray Lucas is now the starter.

Cntrygal
10-14-2002, 12:45 PM
here's an update

Dolphins QB Fiedler Out Indefinitely With Broken Thumb

The Miami Dolphins are tied for the best record in the NFL, but may be without quarterback Jay Fiedler for a few weeks.

Fiedler suffered a broken right thumb with 3:30 left in the fourth quarter of Sunday night's thrilling 24-22 win over the Denver Broncos and will be sidelined indefinitely.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/5801671

Cntrygal
10-14-2002, 12:47 PM
btw..... If I've missed/forgotten to say "welcome".....

Welcome!!! :)

clumping platelets
Chambers will most likely be out a week or so.........this is our chance!

Everybody was giving the Rams game to the Raiders........no reason why the Bills can't go into Miami.........er........Ft. Lauderdale and squeak one out :)

ArcticWildMan
I think Lucas worries me more than Fiedler :(

BTW....WELCOME Ct bills fan!!!!

Judge
10-14-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
here's an update

[B]Fiedler suffered a broken right thumb with 3:30 left in the fourth quarter of Sunday night's thrilling 24-22 win over the Denver Broncos and will be sidelined indefinitely.

I didn't watch the second half of the game last night- did Fiedler throw any passes in that last drive?

If so- give him props for being tough as nails and leading the team to a win w/ a broken thumb!

Judge
10-14-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
Chambers will most likely be out a week or so.........this is our chance!

Everybody was giving the Rams game to the Raiders........no reason why the Bills can't go into Miami.........er........Ft. Lauderdale and squeak one out :)

We gave Miami fits last year when we sucked- even that last game of the season would have been vastly different if the bogus penalty hadn't wiped out Prioleau's INT TD that would have given the Bills a lead in the 3rd qtr.

Miami should win, but the Bills have a legit shot at clobbering them.