PDA

View Full Version : Gash on WNSA Now

Pride
03-03-2004, 02:39 PM
Info to follow

Pride
03-03-2004, 02:43 PM
Has not been contacted from buffalo about being back, and he isnt pushing the issue

Signing of Damien Shelton, feels he may be the reason why he wasnt brought back.

Says he just goes out and plays, doesnt get involved with chasing bills F.O.

Feels that grass is always greener on othe side of fence, and that if the FO is shopping, they arent looking to retain the player

Feels he can play well for 3-4 more years

Scared of not getting a call from his agent, because of his age regarding a contract with a new team

He never recommends a team, but wants to go somewhere there is a commitment to the run

Pride
03-03-2004, 02:44 PM
Last year he said he was injured that nagged him, so he didnt make the impact he wanted to

Frustration level of last season, personally he was VERY frustrated. He thought he was gonna play prior to the season, and said he expected more. But that didnt work out with the coaching staff

Pride
03-03-2004, 02:45 PM
Will be 35 on Sunday, looking for a walker

Says it is all about how he takes care of himself, and he says he does very well, and can still be effective.

Mr. Miyagi
03-03-2004, 02:47 PM
Bring him back! :mad:

Pride
03-03-2004, 02:48 PM
Said it is his joints that hurt, and every year he gets checked out, and always gets a good bill of health, and isnt hiding any problems.

He is willing to educate a younger guy, feels team is only as strong as the weakest link.

Opinions of T. Henry and thoughts on McGahee.

Loves TH, says he is a franchise back, week in week out can carry the team.

Mad respect with TH playing with broken collar bone.

He thinks he can be considered a great back when his career is done

Never really saw McGahee play in Buf.

Said he had the same surgery that McGahee had, and said it took him a Full year to come back 100%.

Done

Dozerdog
03-03-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Pride
Said it is his joints that hurt, and every year he gets checked out, and always gets a good bill of health, and isnt hiding any problems.

He is willing to educate a younger guy, feels team is only as strong as the weakest link.

Opinions of T. Henry and thoughts on McGahee.

Loves TH, says he is a franchise back, week in week out can carry the team.

Mad respect with TH playing with broken collar bone.

He thinks he can be considered a great back when his career is done

Never really saw McGahee play in Buf.

Said he had the same surgery that McGahee had, and said it took him a Full year to come back 100%.

Done

Broken collar bone?

Pride
03-03-2004, 02:52 PM
didnt TH do something to his collar bone in a game last year? and played through it?

Michael82
03-03-2004, 03:11 PM
This is another thing to piss me off. Why didn't TD at least contact Gash? He's a damn good blocker and would be great for a power running game. :mad:

The_Philster
03-03-2004, 04:07 PM
It really sucks that he likely won't be back. He was one of the toughest players, pound-for-pound, to ever put on a Bills uniform.

OpIv37
03-03-2004, 05:40 PM
can you blame him for not wanting to come back after the way the organization treated him last year? Injury or not, they brought the guy back and didn't let him play his game. Then they advertise a commitment to the run yet don't even call him.

I'd like to see him back, too, but the organization hasn't treated him well.

helmetguy
03-03-2004, 07:03 PM
I'd love to see him back in Buffalo, too. But you can't blame the entire organization for KG's complete stupidity in not taking advantage of his special skills last season.

mypoorfriendme
03-03-2004, 07:42 PM
personally i thought he excelled at reciever :jk:

helmetguy
03-03-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
personally i thought he excelled at reciever :jk:

Do your friends call you "Kevin?"