PDA

View Full Version : Villarrial Press conference transcript

Dozerdog
03-03-2004, 07:23 PM
New Guard Villarrial Says He's Ready To Win

By buffalobills.com
March 3, 2004

Opening Statement

"I'd first like to start by saying thanks to the Chicago Bears organization. I'd like to say thanks for everything they've done for me. This was a decision that me and my family made. We talked about it and the Buffalo Bills is a great opportunity for us to come here. I'm excited about it. It's a family oriented team. I've been here three other times and the result was not good. I'm coming here to help this team win. These fans here are some of the best fans I've ever seen the three times I've been here. I'm really excited about being here. I feel really good with what happened. Working with coach McNally, I think he's one of the best offensive line coaches in the NFL. I'm really excited about the situation that happened today.

Meeting with the coaches and the owners, it's a family atmosphere and I felt this was the place for me. It worked out that everything got done so quickly and I'm here. I'm ready to win. I want to help this team win."

http://buffalobills.com/news/index.cfm?cont_id=233498

lordofgun
03-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Sounds like the fans were a deciding factor again. :bf1:

ArcticWildMan
03-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Sounds like a class act :up:

Romes
03-03-2004, 07:28 PM
I heard from the Bills ten after twelve.

What the heck is TD doing waiting till 10 friggin minutes after midnight!?!?! I would expect the call to be at latest 30 seconds after 12!! This is unexcusable!!

:D

The Spaz
03-03-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
Sounds like a class act :up:

That's the spirit!:up::beer:

lordofgun
03-03-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Romes
What the heck is TD doing waiting till 10 friggin minutes after midnight!?!?! I would expect the call to be at latest 30 seconds after 12!! This is unexcusable!!

I think you're nuts. :D

Mr. Miyagi
03-03-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
But the janitor didn't lure him in this time. :(

justasportsfan
03-03-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

But the janitor didn't lure him in this time. :( He's a FA. Don't worry, they are currently talking to his agent. ;)

helmetguy
03-03-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
He's a FA. Don't worry, they are currently talking to his agent. ;)

Who's? The janitor's?

Tatonka
03-03-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

and mcnally.. he knows he has a good coach.. maybe that is a factor that none of us thought about .. for maybe woody or someone else, like bober.

SABURZFAN
03-04-2004, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Romes

i agree.:mad:

TD's slipping.:mad:

i'm glad we got villarial though.:up: