PDA

View Full Version : Im the New Guy

ECUCHRIS
03-03-2004, 09:05 PM
Hello I am glad to be part of such a great football site. Billszone.com is the only sports site that I can think of that is better than ESPN and the teams major sites. I do like to participate in EA sports online leagues on leaguedaddy.com. If anybody wants to play me in a game just get up with me on AIM. I also have my own sports website. You may ask yourself why a Panthers fan is on a bills site. Well hanging out with Elltrain22 you get an understanding of the team and what it is to be a Buffalo Bill. IN MY STUDIES I have learned to HATE THE DOLPHINS. You guys can hate on me for being a panthers fan and all, but I just want to give my perspective on this great football website. I wish the Panthers had the fan loyalty like the bills have built over the years, but with this past season I think we are one-step closer.

www.geocities.com/jchaney454/ecunation.html

LtBillsFan66
03-03-2004, 09:07 PM
Good stuff. Welcome man! :up:

elltrain22
03-03-2004, 09:09 PM
Nice post man!! And welcome. Heres hoping all of us, especially me, can brainwash you into joining the Bills Band Wagon!!!:clap: :clap:

Dozerdog
03-03-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by ECUCHRIS
Hello I am glad to be part of such a great football site. Billszone.com is the only sports site that I can think of that is better than ESPN and the teams major sites. I do like to participate in EA sports online leagues on leaguedaddy.com. If anybody wants to play me in a game just get up with me on AIM. I also have my own sports website. You may ask yourself why a Panthers fan is on a bills site. Well hanging out with Elltrain22 you get an understanding of the team and what it is to be a Buffalo Bill. IN MY STUDIES I have learned to HATE THE DOLPHINS. You guys can hate on me for being a panthers fan and all, but I just want to give my perspective on this great football website. I wish the Panthers had the fan loyalty like the bills have built over the years, but with this past season I think we are one-step closer.

www.geocities.com/jchaney454/ecunation.html

:welcome:

kardshark19
03-03-2004, 09:10 PM
Good to have you aboard...well, half way anyhow. :ROFL:

Dozerdog
03-03-2004, 09:12 PM
Bills and Red Sox fan!

.........up:

elltrain22
IN MY STUDIES I have learned to HATE THE DOLPHINS

As you all can very well see, I have taught the young man well.

helmetguy
Welcome to the Zone, ECU. Now, repeat after me:

"There's no place like Zone! There's no place like Zone..."

Got it? Good! We'll work on that Panthers thing later.

juice
03-03-2004, 09:14 PM
Hey! Hey! EC U look soo good to me. Tell "Petie the Pirate" he has a big head.

ELL is a Maniac

elltrain22
03-03-2004, 09:16 PM
ELL is a Maniac

which is exactly why this will be my last post of the night, b/c gots to go and be a maniac, and study for my ed. psyc. test... Later my hommies...

The_Philster
03-03-2004, 09:24 PM
:welcome: aboard. Newbie buys a round. :beer: :D

Originally posted by ECUCHRIS
I have learned to HATE THE DOLPHINS.

That's something people should be taught in the womb. :D

SABURZFAN
03-04-2004, 01:41 AM
welcome to the Zone.ditch the Dead Sox logo and replace it with a Yankees logo.

shelby
03-04-2004, 04:00 AM
No...it's good to be a Red Sox fan. Ask Dozer and me.:D

Welcome to the Zone!