PDA

View Full Version : Conflicting stories about trade of Moss to Miami

kardshark19
03-03-2004, 10:41 PM
There are two different stories of what rumors have lingered regarding trade talks from kffl.

One says that they are offering a pretty sizable package, including WR Chambers, so we at least wouldn't have to worry about a double threat.

Vikings | Moss To Miami? - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:58:26 -0800

The St. Paul Pioneer Press reports the Miami Dolphins and Minnesota Vikings have had talks about a trade that would send Vikings WR Randy Moss to Miami in exchange for a package that would include some combination of Dolphins DE Adewale Ogunleye, CB Sam Madison, WR Chris Chambers and draft picks. Sources close to the deal have said that the Vikings initiated the trade talks with Miami, which were held within the past few days. Vikings director of football operations Rob Brzezinski, who said Monday, March 1 that "Randy Moss is not for sale," would not comment on whether the Vikings made the call but did say Minnesota has received calls inquiring about Moss.

The other from Miami says no talks are going on.

Dolphins | Denying Reports Of Moss Trade Talk - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:53:22 -0800

Kevin Lerner, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins and Minnesota Vikings are denying reports that the two teams had serious talks about a trade involving Vikings WR Randy Moss. The St. Paul Pioneer Press reports Moss could be headed to Miami in exchange for a package that would include some combination of Dolphins DE Adewale Ogunleye, CB Sam Madison, WR Chris Chambers and draft picks. Sources close to the deal told the Pioneer Press that the Vikings initiated the trade talks with Miami, which were held within the past few days. There is no indication when or if either team will continue to pursue the deal.

shelby
03-04-2004, 04:06 AM
:idunno:

i would NOT like to see Moss in Miami, so i hope it's bull:angry:

kardshark19
03-04-2004, 04:39 AM
Me neither...let's hope it doesn't happen. I like Moss as a Viking...in the NFC, and never playing us but once every 6 years or so :D

The_Philster
03-04-2004, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by kardshark19
Me neither...let's hope it doesn't happen. I like Moss as a Viking...in the NFC, and never playing us but once every 6 years or so :D

that'd be every 4 years...but who's counting?

kardshark19
03-04-2004, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster

that'd be every 4 years...but who's counting?

So the Bills will be in Washington in 2007? SWEET! :fabulous: