PDA

View Full Version : WoW

BironsGirl43
10-14-2002, 12:27 PM
Hey guys!! It's really nice to see you all again.... I was wondering what happened to you all.. but I figured you guys had either stopped posting/posted once in a while.. or didn't wanna talk to me anymore.. lol.. contrary to what bduff said in a thread.. about me "knowing full well about the board.. and it being annoying to PM about it" that was not true.. I had no idea about the board until the other day.. or who was apart of it.. it's nice to get the invite and I totally understand if you guys didn't want me to be apart of it earlier.. (I am annoying and all) but yeah it's great to see all the familiar faces around.... hope to see ya soon.. later.... GO SABRES.. pretty good start to the season! :)

bduff54
10-14-2002, 12:29 PM
sorry bironsgir, i just assumed you knew about it. everybody else did

BironsGirl43
10-14-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by bduff54
sorry bironsgir, i just assumed you knew about it. everybody else did

It's ok.. no I didn't know.. you see I'm a little slow.. lol.. or really clueless... either one is fine..... lol.......:teeth:

Earthquake Enyart
10-14-2002, 12:33 PM
Welcome, BG! Finally someone who knows something about hockey!

Can't believe how tough the Sabres looked against the Islanders, how they smoked Thoedore (one year wonder), and how flat they looked in Chicago. 2 out of three isn't bad, considering all 3 were in the playoffs last year.

Dozerdog
10-14-2002, 12:34 PM
Welcome aboard!!

And no, I can think of 100 more annoying than you!!

If you like the place, tell your freinds!

BironsGirl43
10-14-2002, 12:38 PM
Thanks Quake and Dozerdoggy!!! OMG.. I'm flattered.. lol.. I know something about hockey! yay!! lol.. the first 2 games were PERFECT.. they couldn't have played any better.. Theodore is being called the next Jim Carey but you know what it's too soon to tell if all the money will go to his head and if he feels like playing anymore.. I say give him more time.. he may get better or worse.. the Chicago game.. meh.. what can you do? That was the 3rd game in 4 nights.. it's tough.. but we can't win 'em all.. so Doggy you don't think I'm that annoying? lol.. sweet... thanks again :)

Valerie
10-14-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by BironsGirl43 It's ok.. no I didn't know.. you see I'm a little slow.. lol.. or really clueless... either one is fine..... lol.......:teeth:
Hi BironsGirl. :) Trust me when I tell you this, sometimes you're a lot better off being slow and/or clueless. The less you know at times, the better. And just to let all the other birdies flying around know, I was NOT the one who invited BironsGirl over here. But, I am glad to see her. :)

BTW, I like your pink name. :up: If my name wasn't already highlighted in pink, that would've been my first choice too. :)

Dozerdog
10-14-2002, 12:41 PM
WOOF!

*wags tail....drools on self....takes another Nap...*

casdhf
10-14-2002, 12:44 PM
You better nap...maybe when you wake up Alexander will have scored 25 points in FF
Dozerdoggies:loblo:Bonners

BironsGirl43
10-14-2002, 12:44 PM
Aww thanks.. you're right it wasn't you.. so no worries there!! I'm glad to see you as well as all the others.. oh and you like the pink? thanks.. It's cute eh? hehe.. you're name looks nice too.. I like the avatar as well.. it's cute...... lol.. my avatar winks.. lol!

Sabre Ally
10-14-2002, 06:11 PM
Hey BG, nice to see you, and I agree with the others, you're not annoying. :)

Ð
10-14-2002, 06:43 PM
That's ally's dept. ....being annnoying

Sabre Ally
10-14-2002, 06:53 PM
:tongue:

JefftheBillsfan
10-14-2002, 07:09 PM
hey dont worry...i was also quite ignorant of this board for a while! nice to hear from you again!

BironsGirl43
10-14-2002, 07:24 PM
Hey Ally (Is that short for Allison or something?), BigDoug and Jeff! You guys are great! But I still think I'm annoying.. hehehe.. Rude thinks so!! lol..

Sabre Ally
10-14-2002, 07:41 PM
yep

Rude's the one who's annoying ;)

:jk:

Rude American
10-14-2002, 08:12 PM
Ally,

Say that **** to my face.

Sabre Ally
10-14-2002, 08:15 PM
Sure, take me to a game at the Joe. :D

Rude American
10-14-2002, 08:35 PM
I sit in the Ilitch's box. Is that ok?

Sabre Ally
10-14-2002, 08:45 PM
Do we get free pizza? :D

Michael82
10-15-2002, 03:09 AM
Welcome BironsGirl! :wave:

I'm glad you found the way. I hope you enjoy your stay and gather your zonebucks for your own title and avatar. :D

MissBuffalo
10-15-2002, 08:50 PM
Hello bironsgirl!!!!!! How have ya been?? Good to see you here!!! Go Sabres!!! I will say Biron played steller in the first 2 games, but I was dissapointed with Ruff for not letting him rest against Chicago and starting Mika.

BironsGirl43
10-16-2002, 04:00 PM
MissBuffalo!! HEY!!!!! I haven't been up to much... I'm glad to see you again as well!! :)

Biron has played awesome.. he's better this season!! and I don't blame Ruff with going with him vs Chicago.. he felt that would have been the right decision because of the way he's played.. thus far.. but yeah it was a back to back game.. it's ok.. it's only one loss.. Mika will get his chance and Marty will get some rest! :)