X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Man, Tom Donahoe sure is sneaky.....

Ya gotta love it! I read this in the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle....

Villarrial, an eight-year pro known for his durability and toughness, was contacted by the Bills 10 minutes after midnight. After arriving at Ralph Wilson Stadium in late morning, he was signed by late afternoon.
    So, when we were all thinking that TD was working with Woody, including the media...Donahoe had Villarrial in Buffalo the whole time and was working on a deal with him secretly, so no one else would know. He is good at this. What a sneaky guy!

Meanwhile, this was Buffalo News....

The Bills also sent a private plane to Philadelphia to bring star cornerback Troy Vincent to town.
    Look at this. Bills has a private plane sent to Philadelphia to pickup Troy Vincent, yet none of the talking heads on WNSA, or WGR knew about this until the late afternoon. I'm telling you guys, we are going to do this with at least one or two more guys. My guess, Cosey Coleman or Eric Hicks could possibly come here for a visit and we won't know it, until the Bills release it or sign a contract. Here's hoping.
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

I have to give TD credit, he always has an ace up his sleeve, and he's probably the best poker face in the NFL. You can never tell what he's thinking or what he's going to do next.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I won't say Villarrial was considered the ACE up TD's sleeve. He may be pretty good but not an ACE I think.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

I heard the 12:10 thing this morning...my first question is who did he contact in those first 10 minutes and what was that person's reaction?? Maybe it was somebody like Jevon Kearse? Just wondering.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
          I heard the 12:10 thing this morning...my first question is who did he contact in those first 10 minutes and what was that person's reaction?? Maybe it was somebody like Jevon Kearse? Just wondering.

Or Damien Woody and Woody told TD to take a hike...

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

TD still has a lot of work ahead of him.he better get hot with with a couple more signings before we start patting him on the back.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
            X