Interesting....Here's a list of free agent visits/interests that I found....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Interesting....Here's a list of free agent visits/interests that I found....

Buffalo Bills

Offensive lineman Chris Bober
    Cornerback Jason Webster
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Interesting indeed.

What's more interesting is that they have Jevon Kearse listed as a WR on their from page!!! Is he switching positions!!! Does BillsReport know something no one else does!!!???!!!???

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Here's some info on Webster....

A second-round draft pick by the 49ers in 2000, Webster is aggressive, explodes out of his backpedal and will jump some underneath routes. An outstanding short-area cover corner, he has good change-of-directions skills, excellent footwork and the burst to prevent separation on shorter routes. Has adequate ball skills and some big-play ability. Plays with sound technique and generally does a good job of diagnosing routes. Has good top-end speed and wastes little motion in turn-and-run situations. Rarely misses tackles and is adequate in run support, despite his size. Gets beat on jump balls downfield and often must offer a cushion to protect himself. Sometimes overaggressive and lacks recovery speed to make up for it. Gets caught peeking on play action. Not strong enough to press or muscle receivers out of routes. Can be targeted in the red zone. Willing in run support, but he struggles to shed blocks. Injury-prone. Webster would be an adequate starter and a great nickelback.

Comment

• Romes
        • Jul 2002

Webster is young and average but not the SF CB I would like.
        Originally posted by paladin warrior
        RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Romes
          Webster is young and average but not the SF CB I would like.
          I totally agree. I want Plummer, but would be very pleased with Troy Vincent.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

let's get bober on board.

SABURZFAN---> <-----TD
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
            X