• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Dropping like flies....

Robaire is now a Texan... man the Titans line has taken a hit, kearse and smith gone.........ouch!

An equal-opportunity fix-it man, Houston Texans general manager Charley Casserly has followed up his latest offensive line revamping with a free agent acquisition that will help refurbish his defensive line.

Whatever ACE TD has up his sleeve I hope hes workin them lines
    cause by Monday morning the pickins are gonna eb mighty slim.

BTW anyone heard anything on Drew yet....has he renegotiated?
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Dropping like flies....

Originally posted by Devin
    Robaire is now a Texan... man the Titans line has taken a hit, kearse and smith gone.........ouch!

An equal-opportunity fix-it man, Houston Texans general manager Charley Casserly has followed up his latest offensive line revamping with a free agent acquisition that will help refurbish his defensive line.

Whatever ACE TD has up his sleeve I hope hes workin them lines
    cause by Monday morning the pickins are gonna eb mighty slim.

BTW anyone heard anything on Drew yet....has he renegotiated?
    I really don't DT is a huge priority if we think we do the draft would be a good way to go or june 1st cuts.

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

wasnt implying we needed a DT, more so FA are flying off the shelf and I certainly hope TD has got his ducks in a line.

btw..... visitied TBD today....what a bunch of knobs. Not only is it filled with useless info but some tit actually had a post called "Dont restructure drew stand your ground"

WTF? This is why you dont let your kids eat playdough.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

wasnt implying we needed a DT, more so FA are flying off the shelf and I certainly hope TD has got his ducks in a line.

btw..... visitied TBD today....what a bunch of knobs. Not only is it filled with useless info but some tit actually had a post called "Dont restructure drew stand your ground"

WTF? This is why you dont let your kids eat playdough.
        Oh I see. I'm telling you the zone is the only place to be!

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

man the Titans line has taken a hit, kearse and smith gone.........ouch!
          Life's a ***** when you are that far over the cap and keep trying to win it all and keep the team together. They redid 17 contracts just to get under the cap. No doubt they won't sign any of their own FAs...I doubt they will sign anybody. They will have to make a move or two just to sign their rookies...and all they have done is put off the pain.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

The Texans have reached contract accord with unrestricted free agent defensive tackle Robaire Smith, regarded as one of the top 10 players in the market, on a six-year deal that is worth $26.3 million and includes an $8 million signing bonus.

thats a good chunk of money.. i figured he would go for just a bit more though to be honest.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

Is there such a thing as a bad chunk of money?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                Is there such a thing as a bad chunk of money?
                only if that chunk is debt.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                X