PDA

View Full Version : Dropping like flies....

Devin
03-04-2004, 11:43 AM
Robaire is now a Texan... man the Titans line has taken a hit, kearse and smith gone.........ouch!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1750701

Whatever ACE TD has up his sleeve I hope hes workin them lines
cause by Monday morning the pickins are gonna eb mighty slim.

BTW anyone heard anything on Drew yet....has he renegotiated?

The Spaz
03-04-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Devin
Robaire is now a Texan... man the Titans line has taken a hit, kearse and smith gone.........ouch!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1750701

Whatever ACE TD has up his sleeve I hope hes workin them lines
cause by Monday morning the pickins are gonna eb mighty slim.

BTW anyone heard anything on Drew yet....has he renegotiated?

I really don't DT is a huge priority if we think we do the draft would be a good way to go or june 1st cuts.

Devin
03-04-2004, 11:51 AM
wasnt implying we needed a DT, more so FA are flying off the shelf and I certainly hope TD has got his ducks in a line.

btw..... visitied TBD today....what a bunch of knobs. Not only is it filled with useless info but some tit actually had a post called "Dont restructure drew stand your ground"

WTF? This is why you dont let your kids eat playdough.

The Spaz
03-04-2004, 11:56 AM
wasnt implying we needed a DT, more so FA are flying off the shelf and I certainly hope TD has got his ducks in a line.

btw..... visitied TBD today....what a bunch of knobs. Not only is it filled with useless info but some tit actually had a post called "Dont restructure drew stand your ground"

WTF? This is why you dont let your kids eat playdough.

Oh I see. I'm telling you the zone is the only place to be!:up::beer:

Ebenezer
03-04-2004, 12:43 PM
man the Titans line has taken a hit, kearse and smith gone.........ouch!

Life's a ***** when you are that far over the cap and keep trying to win it all and keep the team together. They redid 17 contracts just to get under the cap. No doubt they won't sign any of their own FAs...I doubt they will sign anybody. They will have to make a move or two just to sign their rookies...and all they have done is put off the pain.

Tatonka
03-04-2004, 12:46 PM
The Texans have reached contract accord with unrestricted free agent defensive tackle Robaire Smith, regarded as one of the top 10 players in the market, on a six-year deal that is worth $26.3 million and includes an $8 million signing bonus.

thats a good chunk of money.. i figured he would go for just a bit more though to be honest.

Earthquake Enyart
03-04-2004, 12:49 PM
Is there such a thing as a bad chunk of money?

Ebenezer
03-04-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Is there such a thing as a bad chunk of money?

only if that chunk is debt.