PDA

View Full Version : No wonder we aren't touching Plummer....

Michael82
03-04-2004, 12:00 PM
He's asking for Dre' Bly MONEY! :eek:

http://boards.espn.go.com/cgi/nfl/request.dll?MESSAGE&room=nfl_det&id=180396

Plummer's talk have escalated to the point that either a deal is going to get reached today or tomorrow, or they will likely break off. Miami is also the next suitor in line for Plummer's services with Cincinnati and the New York Jets also in the mix..........

Plummer's talk have escalated to the point that either a deal is going to get reached today or tomorrow, or they will likely break off. Miami is also the next suitor in line for Plummer's services with Cincinnati and the New York Jets also in the mix.

Plummer is asking for a signing bonus equal to that of Dre' Bly's $6.5 million, while Detroit is said to be offering something in that neighborhood less than they gave Bly. If struck, the deal will likely be for five to seven years to spread the impact of the bonus over several years.

The Spaz
03-04-2004, 12:01 PM
**** that ****!:down::mad:

Ebenezer
03-04-2004, 12:45 PM
pass.

Tatonka
03-04-2004, 12:47 PM
yup.. pass for sure.

vincent or bobby taylor please.

Michael82
03-04-2004, 01:05 PM
I knew that would change your minds. :D

SABURZFAN
03-04-2004, 01:07 PM
i'd take plummer over bly so i don't blame plummer for asking what he's asking for.

Tatonka
03-04-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
i'd take plummer over bly so i don't blame plummer for asking what he's asking for.

bly proved to be worth his contract this year.. i had low expectations of him and thought that the lions severly overpaid.. but he was outstanding last year.

helmetguy
03-04-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
yup.. pass for sure.

vincent or bobby taylor please.

Amen to that!

SABURZFAN
03-04-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

bly proved to be worth his contract this year.. i had low expectations of him and thought that the lions severly overpaid.. but he was outstanding last year.

i felt the same way and one good season will not change my mind about it.i still think he got overpaid.