PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday's game proved my theory damnit!

LVGrown
10-14-2002, 01:49 PM
Either I am picking the wrong weeks to watch the Bills play or there is some seriously "weird stuff" going on. All three games I watched this season the Bills lost, all three I stayed at home and listened to they won ... coincedance???? I think not! So even if the Bills, Dolphins game is on TV this Sunday I'm not going to watch it. Ya know this is so not cool, its cruel!

Erin:fishfry: :couch:

Cntrygal
10-14-2002, 01:54 PM
The three games that we won my hair was braided (the three that we lost, it was "down")...... You can bet that my hair will be braided on Sunday against the fish!!

:gobills: :fishfry:

clumping platelets
10-14-2002, 01:58 PM
I'm not gonna watch it either. I'm wearing a blindfold at the game :chuckle:

I'll let wys give me a detailed play-by-play :dizzy:

WCoastFin
10-14-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by ShAgNSuRf 702
Either I am picking the wrong weeks to watch the Bills play or there is some seriously "weird stuff" going on. All three games I watched this season the Bills lost, all three I stayed at home and listened to they won ... coincedance???? I think not! So even if the Bills, Dolphins game is on TV this Sunday I'm not going to watch it. Ya know this is so not cool, its cruel!

Its sad when you cant watch your team play.:shakeno:

lordofgun
10-14-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
The three games that we won my hair was braided (the three that we lost, it was "down")...... You can bet that my hair will be braided on Sunday against the fish!!

:gobills: :fishfry:

Same with me!

clumping platelets
10-14-2002, 03:32 PM
I will braid mine as well :)

ArcticWildMan
10-14-2002, 03:34 PM
Make sure Eb braids his as well :D

clumping platelets
10-14-2002, 03:37 PM
Now THAT would be a major medical miracle :gag:

ArcticWildMan
10-14-2002, 03:57 PM
:D

Dozerdog
10-14-2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by ShAgNSuRf 702

Way to take one for the team, Erin!

If the Bills win, I'll buy you a custom avatar!

Drewpac
10-14-2002, 05:57 PM
I have been taking my girlfriend to watch Bills games off and on for the past 3 years and she had never seen them win until this weekend. And she has seen about 13 games or so in that span. It was kind of creepy. The first Bills game she ever watched was the playoff game in Tennesee (Homerun Throwback). I was convinced that she was a curse since she had gone with me to watch our 3 losses this year yet hadn't watched any of our wins. So, I decided to take her one last time to watch the Texans game. I figured, "If they lose to the Texans it has to be a curse." But now the curse is broken!:)
My point is: ShAgNSuRf 702 should watch the Dolphins game. You've got to break that curse sooner or later and it might as well be against the Phins.

Cntrygal
10-14-2002, 06:01 PM
:eek: Drew!!! You don't mess with what works!! :eek:

Dozerdog
10-14-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Drewpac
I have been taking my girlfriend to watch Bills games off and on for the past 3 years and she had never seen them win until this weekend. And she has seen about 13 games or so in that span. It was kind of creepy. The first Bills game she ever watched was the playoff game in Tennesee (Homerun Throwback). I was convinced that she was a curse since she had gone with me to watch our 3 losses this year yet hadn't watched any of our wins. So, I decided to take her one last time to watch the Texans game. I figured, "If they lose to the Texans it has to be a curse." But now the curse is broken!:)
My point is: ShAgNSuRf 702 should watch the Dolphins game. You've got to break that curse sooner or later and it might as well be against the Phins.

I woulda dumped her.

On one of my first dates with my wife, we sat in her apartment and watched one of our first games together.

We beat the Raiders 51-3 and went to the Super Bowl.

Dozerdog
10-14-2002, 06:09 PM
Drewpac-

She's the Chris Watson of Girlfreinds... sure you might catch a win once in a while, but how many times ya gonna get burned before cutting her? :D

ArcticWildMan
10-14-2002, 06:12 PM
Look on the bright side...she could be the Rob Johnson of girlfriends.....:eek:

Ð
10-14-2002, 06:22 PM
Drewpac, take one for the team & ditch her.

Drewpac
10-14-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Drewpac-

She's the Chris Watson of Girlfreinds... sure you might catch a win once in a while, but how many times ya gonna get burned before cutting her? :D

LOL!!! My girlfriend has alot of talent. That's why I traded my ex for her 3 years ago. It's too early to label her a bust and who do I have in my little black book who can fill her role any better? I think we need to give her our support and put her in a position to succeed as a Bills fan.

But seriously, I give my girlfriend alot of credit. She never watched football, except the occasional Chargers game, and knew absolutely nothing about the game until she met me. She even read "The Idiot's guide to the NFL" so she could better understand the game. Now she has conversations with me about different blocking schemes and defensive packages. I've been watching football since I was born and now she knows more about the nuances of the game than I do. And the most important thing of all: She HATES Rob Johnson and LOVES the BILLS!

Cntrygal
10-14-2002, 06:35 PM
:scratch: she may be a keeper then Drew.... but you have to work on her average of seeing us WIN!!!! ;)

ArcticWildMan
10-14-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Drewpac

She HATES Rob Johnson

Oh Lord!!! Don't let her get near Wys then!! :D

Drewpac
10-14-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
:scratch: she may be a keeper then Drew.... but you have to work on her average of seeing us WIN!!!! ;)

I'm working on it:) For everyone's sake, you better hope I help her come around because we're flying in from LA to see the Bills - Dolphins game on Dec. 1st. The only other Bills game that she saw in person was last years Chargers game and we all know how that one ended.:cry:

Dozerdog
10-14-2002, 06:48 PM
Sighn her up here!

So we can bust her chops in person.... er...cyberperson...:D

OK - I'll conceed she's talented. Maybe she needs a coaching change? ;)

Michael82
10-15-2002, 02:47 AM
I can't touch the helmet anymore. Both times I touched Helmet Guys' helmet for luck....they lost(Jets game and Oakland)! The one week where I went to the game and didn't touch it (Chicago), they won! I'm not touching the helmet next Sunday against Detroit and see what happens. :D

The_Philster
10-15-2002, 03:20 AM
We had a security guard in our section who was like that, Mikey. In fact, his name is Mike as well. We finally got him over that fear in, you guessed it, the Bears game this year. We didn't get it down to him to touch it last weekend though. :(

casdhf
10-17-2002, 08:38 AM
Leave it to Mike to ruin a good thing :shakeno: