PDA

View Full Version : Pro Bowl CB Vincent Finds Buffalo Attractive

The_Philster
03-04-2004, 03:27 PM
What do you think about Buffalo?

"It's nice. It's been a wonderful trip. It's exactly what I expected, what I received today and Mr. Wilson's open invitation. It's just been tremendous in the National Football League what he has done. I've done my history on the National Football League and he is one of the guys that has helped build what we currently see today in the NFL. The trip was great."

Were the Bills on your scouting list before they called you?

"Oh yes. You know what teams are going to be in need of a particular position. I knew there would be a chance that Antoine (Winfield) wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be in Philly and that the market would be open. It's not far from home so of course it was a squad that myself and my wife looked at real hard to see if it was a good fit."...

more (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/index.cfm?cont_id=233657)

Gunzlingr
03-04-2004, 03:29 PM
:up:

DraftBoy
03-04-2004, 03:30 PM
Lets hope its more than PR fluff...

Michael82
03-04-2004, 03:33 PM
Come on Vincent! Sign tonight or tomorrow with Buffalo! PLEASE... :D

LtBillsFan66
03-04-2004, 03:36 PM
We NEED Troy!

Devin
03-04-2004, 03:38 PM
no, we need Jevon Kearse, Orlando Pace, Damien Woody, TO, and Woodson/Mcallister.

But we will settle for Vincent, Vill, Bruener

Dozerdog
03-04-2004, 03:51 PM
http://billszone.com/fanzone/newthread.php?s=&action=newthread&forumid=2

By buffalobills.com
March 3, 2004

What do you think about Buffalo?

"It's nice. It's been a wonderful trip. It's exactly what I expected, what I received today and Mr. Wilson's open invitation. It's just been tremendous in the National Football League what he has done. I've done my history on the National Football League and he is one of the guys that has helped build what we currently see today in the NFL. The trip was great."

Were the Bills on your scouting list before they called you?

"Oh yes. You know what teams are going to be in need of a particular position. I knew there would be a chance that Antoine (Winfield) wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be in Philly and that the market would be open. It's not far from home so of course it was a squad that myself and my wife looked at real hard to see if it was a good fit."

The Spaz
03-04-2004, 03:52 PM
we need a merger!:up:

shelby
03-04-2004, 04:11 PM
:D merged

The_Philster
03-04-2004, 04:41 PM
:cynic: Dozer
I posted the thread right after I posted it on the front page.

TigerJ
03-04-2004, 10:14 PM
I heard on Empire that Cincinnati treated Vincent more like an afterthought compared to the way the Bills wined and dined him. That helps narrow down the odds of getting him signed.

BillsMan80
03-04-2004, 11:11 PM
Troy is a class act. I attended football camp that he was one of the instructors, and he was a great guy. Always there answering questions helping us all out. Got my picture taken with Troy and put in the paper, and Troy gave me a #23 Eagles hat with his name on it. Also signed a bunch of autographs, and was TSN's Sportsman of the year. From my area and a great guy.

AndreReed83
03-04-2004, 11:16 PM
Troy sounds like the kind of guy we WILL (crosses fingers) enjoy in the Buffalo community.

Bert102176
03-05-2004, 12:28 AM
I like Troy alot but would rather have Plummer he's younger

Marvelous
03-05-2004, 12:44 AM
We are not this desperate to beg for a 32 year old CB! Are we?
Vincent is going to cost us.. We need a FS more then CB imo.

Clements-McGee-Thomas/rookie/FA
OR
McGee-Clements-Thomas/rookie/FA

We should cut Wire, since we have Milloy and i think Wire is kinda slow to play FS..

FS, backup QB team needs imo

We should draft a C in the 3rd 4th the latest.

juice
03-05-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by AndreReed83
Troy sounds like the kind of guy we WILL (crosses fingers) enjoy in the Buffalo community.

Where are the Pics? Is he 6'1?