03-04-2004, 03:38 PM
Details to follow

Pride
03-04-2004, 03:39 PM
Mularky was on phone with him at 12:10 AM yesterday

Liked that the bills wanted him so badly, made him feel wanted

Loves the rowdy fans up here

Grew up in PA, knows all about Buffalo

Gave up chance to visit Miami after meeting with Buffalo, and said he already got the lesson in Buff/Miami rivalry

Pride
03-04-2004, 03:41 PM
Mularky told him we want to pound the ball and use smash mouth football, that is right up his alley

Mularky is a confident man

He talked to a few of the players, and they seem very excited

Pride
03-04-2004, 03:42 PM
Asked if he could take a young player and teach him, said there arent any problems educated a young guy.

He said he likes smash mouth football, said he likes to see his enemy at the end of the 3rd quarter not wanting to stay physical, because they are tired...

Said that the other OL on the bills will enjoy playing "gladiator" style football on the OL

Michael82
03-04-2004, 03:43 PM
His agent got a phone call from Buffalo at 12:10am yesterday. He came here and things just went real fast. One of the reasons why he wanted to make Buffalo his first visit was because of the quick call. He was going to go to the Giants and then keep talking with Chicago...but the Bills made him feel wanted, so he wanted to get a deal done. He asked Mularkey what kind of offense are the Bills going to do? Mularkey said he wants to pound the ball and play smash mouth football. Villarrial loved that! He loves smash mouth and plays that way all the time. He wants to teach Big Mike Williams his mean nasty streak and smash mouth style football and also work with the younger players. Villarrial also loved the idea of working with Williams. He said that Williams is HUGE, he's a mountain! He loves SMASH MOUTH! He keeps talking about it. He said that he can't wait to get things started here. :up: :bf1:

Pride
03-04-2004, 03:44 PM
Said he is ready for the Patsies, played them last year

Said he cant wait to get onto the field and work with the teamates and coaches

What did he think when Morningwhig let the Bears have the ball in overtime 2 years ago. He said he is still scratching his head

Middle of 5 children, and is tough because of that.

Very involved in community (special olympics)

Pride
03-04-2004, 03:44 PM
done

Pride
03-04-2004, 03:45 PM
My take - Dude sounds REALLY cool and very down to earth. Great interview, good personality, said he wants to take these guys out and eat some wings!

Romes
03-04-2004, 03:46 PM
Thanks Pride :up:

Devin
03-04-2004, 03:46 PM
nice one pride, im excited bout this guy diamond in the rough so to speak. Good call by TD.

The Spaz
03-04-2004, 03:50 PM
He also said that he gets into it so bad with other players he feels he could kill them!:up:

Michael82
03-04-2004, 03:50 PM
Great guy! Who needs a Woody? We got a Villarrial! I love him! Very cool guy, very down to Earth...very Buffalo style, Blue Collar! He'll replace Ruben as the new Buffalo Community volunteer. :up:

Michael82
03-04-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
He also said that he gets into it so bad with other players he feels he could kill them!:up:

I loved that quote! :snicker:

ScottLawrence
03-04-2004, 03:54 PM
I told you guys.

Great pickup.

nolimit
03-04-2004, 03:56 PM
he is such an awesome interview! he sounds so cool! He just wants to take his lunchpal to work, flip up his blue collar and start bustin some heads!

Tatonka
03-04-2004, 04:48 PM
thanks for the update

SABURZFAN
03-04-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Mikey82
Great guy! Who needs a Woody? We got a Villarrial! I love him! Very cool guy, very down to Earth...very Buffalo style, Blue Collar!

for somebody who was having a coronary yesterday,he sure changed his tune today.the meds must be FINALLY kicking in.:snicker2: