PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to B. Everage?

Ron C.
03-04-2004, 04:16 PM
I was looking back at last year's draft analyses and several of them had Brandon Everage as a potential top 10 pick.

"May go as high as Roy Williams" did to Dallas last year.

What happened? I don't follow Oklahoma Sooners football that closely, but top 10 pick to maybe first day selection is quite a drop. Can someone enlighten me? :cold:

eyedog
03-04-2004, 04:20 PM
My impression of him is he played soft and I don't think he timed to well running. I like the corner in that secondary, Strait. He makes plays and is physical.

The Spaz
03-04-2004, 04:23 PM
He has legal issues a druggie and mental problems.

eyedog
03-04-2004, 04:30 PM
Nice. I'm sure thats helping his draft staus. Can't he stay off the weed for a couple of months ?

Tatonka
03-04-2004, 04:59 PM
he played this year like he didnt care.. then was piss poor all week at the senior bowl in the game and practice.. add that to the fact that he has been busted for weed and public intoxication and a couple other issues at oklahoma.. that equals... buyer beware.. no interest in him.

he is a total waste of talent at this point.. he could have been great if he gave a ****.

DraftBoy
03-04-2004, 05:39 PM
I agree 100% w/ Tatonaka. Id take him a Undrafted FA, but he looks like hes a waste of such potential.

elltrain22
03-04-2004, 05:43 PM
He was a first round draft choice on my Madden franchise if that tells ya anything about his unfullfilled potential.

eyedog
03-04-2004, 05:58 PM
That doesn't tell me anything.

The_Philster
03-04-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by elltrain22
He was a first round draft choice on my Madden franchise if that tells ya anything about his unfullfilled potential.

It doesn't.

Buffatexas
03-05-2004, 06:56 AM
Imagine the revenue the Bills could get by picking up this guy based on jersey sales BEVERAGE!!!!

Tatonka
03-05-2004, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by elltrain22

funny that you mention that.. not because madden is an accurate determination.. but it does represent some public (media) attention... and that is the same crap that henson suffered from..

people said henson WOULD HAVE BEEN a high first rounder.. but he didnt play the seasons.. so we dont know..

i guess the speculation of where a guy could have gone just means crap until the guy plays.. it is obvious for everage and henson..