PDA

View Full Version : Bills Need Offensive Lineman

ECUCHRIS
03-04-2004, 05:56 PM
After watching the Buffalo Bills last season and Bledsoes troubles in the pocket. I believe that an offensive lineman can solve the QB troubles for the bills and open up room for Willis. You might think that one single offensive lineman cant do much to improve the team as a whole. But after watching video of the Panthers new OL Jordan Gross I can tell you that they wouldnt have Davis #48 and Foster runing up and down the field. and We all know defense wins championships; if the bills could have had a better passing season the wins would have eventually came. What I would do this season is get a another guard. I know that we just got one, but another good guard would just give bledsoe the time that he needs. Then in the second round of the draft go after a wide reciever. Defence looks good for the Bills TKO SPIKES IS GOING TO CRUSH OPPONENTS. IM looking forward to a big year from him. TROY VINCENT- Troy will bring experience to the Bills defense. :luvcig:

BILLS VS PANTHERS- SUPER BOWL 2004!

The Spaz
03-04-2004, 05:59 PM
Looks like you are being converted to a Bills fan!:up::beer:

elltrain22
03-04-2004, 06:00 PM
Yo, whaddup Chris!!!

We signed Chris Villarial yesterday, which i told you about anywayz ya dumba**!!

We are also close to signing Damien Woody

Trust me, we will have a MUCH better line next year.

elltrain22
03-04-2004, 06:01 PM
Looks like you are being converted to a Bills fan!

Brainwashing is always a priority w/ chris, one day he will be a Bills fan, i promise.

ECUCHRIS
03-04-2004, 06:15 PM
NO DONT BRAINWASH ME! OH IM SO SCARED

helmetguy
03-04-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by ECUCHRIS
NO DONT BRAINWASH ME! OH IM SO SCARED

OKay, then hypnosis it is! Watch the watch....

You are getting sleeeeeepy.......veeeerrrrrry sssslllleeeeeepy......

The_Philster
03-04-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
OKay, then hypnosis it is! Watch the watch....

You are getting sleeeeeepy.......veeeerrrrrry sssslllleeeeeepy......

:eek: That seems familiar to me...October 3rd, 1993 the last time you did that? ;)

helmetguy
03-04-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
:eek: That seems familiar to me...October 3rd, 1993 the last time you did that? ;)

It worked, didn't it?

The_Philster
03-04-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
It worked, didn't it?

:up:
Season tix for 9 years tell you anything? :D

BuffaloRanger
03-04-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by elltrain22
Yo, whaddup Chris!!!

We signed Chris Villarial yesterday, which i told you about anywayz ya dumba**!!

We are also close to signing Damien Woody

Trust me, we will have a MUCH better line next year.

It's too bad this wasn't LAST OFFSEASON when TD SHOULD have been improving the pathetic O-line back then (not hiring a line coach with 1 year experience).

Last offseason = "The line is great and young, what potential, easily TOP 10."

This offseason = "We need 3 new starters!"