PDA

View Full Version : Emergency : Im Gonna Be Away For A Few Weeks, Just a Warning

SkateZilla
03-04-2004, 08:49 PM
Has Nothing to Do With The Sabres...

But Family Issues,

My Brother and My Father Just Got in a Huge Fight and The End Result was My Brothers Fist Going Thru My Secondary Computer (Mainboard Cracked and Harddisks Broken), and His Fist also Went Threw One of the Exterior Windows of hte House,

So Im Gonna Have To Spend Time With him And Find Out Why He's Being So Violent Lately.

My Other Brother Will Prolly Keep You Posted

Right Now We're Doing a Clean Up, Sweeping the Glass and Broken PC Parts, While My Mother and Father Both [oh Joy, Now You know why I Stayed Behind) Drove Him to the Hospital to get His Hand Stapled/Stiched, as Well as Prolly Selling Some Stuff to get the $900 To Fix The Glass, I Dont Know why I Have To Sacrifice My Stuff to Pay For What His Fist Did..

Anyway, I'll prolly Post Tomarrow if I Can get Back Sooner,

But 9/10 Chances I Wont Be Able to Work On Anything [S.F. Related Or Not] for about a week

Dozerdog
03-04-2004, 08:51 PM
Good luck- sounds messed up.....:nerd2:

SkateZilla
03-04-2004, 10:39 PM
Im thinking about Getting Him a Tryout With my Team We Are Looking For Fighters, lmao, and With His M.O. He'll Fight anyone and everyone...

Ð
03-05-2004, 06:49 AM
See what happens when you play in a non-contact hockey league....all that repressed anger with no outlet.

SkateZilla
03-05-2004, 07:48 AM
Umm
there's Contact, I Have 4 Brothers and a Sister Amigo,

One 26 Yr old Brother Lives In Long Is. Somewhere,
One 25 Yr old Sister Lives in N.Y.,
One 24 Yr old Brother Still In Process of Finishing College
then Theres Me at 20,
Then One 17 Year Old brother That Plays Hockey With Me,
Then One 16 Year Old Brother That Just Gets Into trouble at School and Gets Picked On at School..

Thats The One Thats Gonna Try Out as 4th Line LW Enforcer hahaha, If You So Much as fart his Way He'll Fight You..

AS For My League.. theres Contact, Lots of it Actually, This is No U.H.L. man.. geeez...

Oh Yeah, 5 Staples and 37 Stitches.. and 1 Police report.. haha... I Wonder if Insurance will cover the window...