PDA

View Full Version : Video of TO dissing the Ravens.. rofl..

Tatonka
03-05-2004, 09:15 PM
this guy will never be happy..

http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=2204124&speed=300

The Spaz
03-05-2004, 09:24 PM
I couldn't watch the whole thing he is too much of an ass. How some of you could want this ******* is beyond me. This POS right there is someone who belongs on the street he takes everything for granted. **** you TO you arrogant ****.

:monkey:TO

Marino13Phins
03-05-2004, 09:25 PM
So you like T.O. I take it? :jk:

Demon
03-05-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
this guy will never be happy..

http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=2204124&speed=300

hahaha that is awsome. Awsome find and thanks for posting the link. Once again proving why this is the best web site i go to. Get all the best info. Terrell Owens has maybe the biggest ego i have ever seen.

But i hope he does play for Baltimore. It will add tons of drama. Wait til they lose 2 or 3 games in a row and Owens disses Kyle Boller or the offense cord or even Brian Billick.... Ray Lewis will set him stright. You don't mess with Lewis and his boys. Jim Rome was making this point today on radio and i couldn't agree more. The stuff Owens did in SF would never work in Baltimore, probably the reason why he doesn't want to go there IMO.

Voltron
03-05-2004, 10:47 PM
Could they kiss his ass anymore? Tom Arnold has a little house up in there!

Voltron
03-05-2004, 10:50 PM
BTW

WTF did he mean he wasn't notified!!!???? If I had a contract with some one that paid me that kind of money you bet your ass I would want my agent and my lawyer to know that contract by heart! He is an idiot if he keeps that agent. As Red Foreman would say

DUMBASS

socalfan
03-06-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Voltron
BTW

WTF did he mean he wasn't notified!!!???? If I had a contract with some one that paid me that kind of money you bet your ass I would want my agent and my lawyer to know that contract by heart! He is an idiot if he keeps that agent. As Red Foreman would say

DUMBASS

You need to check out the whole story. The guy should have been a free agent, the league screwed up.

Aero II
03-06-2004, 04:52 AM
Right now he considers himself UNEMPLOYED? Maybe he should be unemployed. Hey TO you ***hole, go ahead and just quit. Show all of us just how much the league needs you. Boy, would you show us. I'll make sure to let you know how much I miss seeing you on Sundays when you're taking my grocerys out to my car.

After seeing that, I'd love to see TO on Celebrity Boxing against Ray Lewis.

indianabillsfan
03-06-2004, 05:22 AM
The league did not screw up, his agent did. As it was reported on ESPN, his current contract was signed before the current collective bargaining agreement took effect, therefore the deadline for him to file the paperwork to void the remainder of his contract with S.F. is different than it would have been had he signed his contract after the starting date of the collective bargaining agreement. His agent/lawyer or whoever advises him on his contracts should have known that and is getting paid to know that.

The Spaz
03-06-2004, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by socalfan

You need to check out the whole story. The guy should have been a free agent, the league screwed up.

Oh yeah it seems evey other guy was able to file for free agency. Him and his agent ar ejust dumb mother ****ers.

realmendontwearteal
03-06-2004, 07:06 AM
i thought to wanted to get traded

McBFLO
03-06-2004, 08:49 AM
what goes around comes around....good for the 49ers!

justasportsfan
03-06-2004, 09:30 AM
I liked the Anna Kournikova videos better :D

The Natrix
03-06-2004, 09:57 AM
:monkey: TO

Gunzlingr
03-06-2004, 10:02 AM
the 49ers screwed him out of spite! :rofl: Which would you rather have a 5th rounder and a crappy WR or a 2nd rounder in this years draft? No brainer if you ask me.

RedEyE
03-06-2004, 10:38 AM
What a POS!

:lolpoint: :baby:

shelby
03-06-2004, 03:40 PM
Ravens | Owens Not Happy; Ravens Already Thinking Trade? - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 10:46:49 -0800

Updating ongoing reports, Baltimore Ravens WR Terrell Owens isn't happy with his former team, the San Francisco 49ers. He's made it clear that the Philadelphia Eagles were his first choice and the 49ers ended up trading him to Baltimore instead. Owens wasn't sure if he'd report to the Ravens, as his representatives are pursuing this matter further with the NFL. "At this point, I can't say what I'm going to do," Owens said during an interview with ESPN. ESPN also reports the Ravens would entertain thoughts of trading Owens – but it would have to be for more than the second-round choice they gave up for him.

:whatthe:

BuffaloSkyMaster
03-06-2004, 04:14 PM
Boy I'd hate to be TO right now. Ray Lewis was begging the Ravens to pick this guy up, and he pretty much just told Ray to go *&$% himself I wanna go to philly. Hope he likes kevlar clothing.:psycho: TO:badboy:

hintexas
03-07-2004, 01:18 PM
http://www.terrellowens.com/news/news.php?newsid=65

Check out what TO has written on his own website today.

The_Philster
03-07-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by hintexas
http://www.terrellowens.com/news/news.php?newsid=65

Check out what TO has written on his own website today.

Oh brother. :rolleyes: And people wanted this loser here?

Mr. Cynical
03-07-2004, 04:59 PM
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad the Bills never went after him. :clap:

Can you imagine this A$$ on the team? Forget it.

shelby
03-07-2004, 05:23 PM
:rolleyes:

Ravens | NFLPA Trying to Rescind Owens Trade - from www.KFFL.com
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 12:30:00 -0800

The Washington Post reports the NFL Players Association plans to file a special-master case soon in an attempt to rescind the San Francisco 49ers trading WR Terrell Owens to the Baltimore Ravens. The NFLPA, instead, is trying to declare Owens a free agent. NFLPA union chief Gene Upshaw spoke with Harold Henderson, the league's executive vice president for labor relations who serves as chairman of the NFL Management Council, and plan to speak again. If they cannot resolve the issue, Upshaw said the NFLPA will take it to special master Stephen B. Burbank and ask him to void the deal and void the final three years of Owens' contract. In the mean time, the Ravens will likely have an opportunity to nullify the trade.

The Spaz
03-07-2004, 05:24 PM
Jesus Christ the players just own the ****ing league, pathetic!:rolleyes:

BuffaloRanger
03-08-2004, 05:40 AM
He is responsible for a lot of bad words screamed at TVs across the country.