PDA

View Full Version : Plenty of options in draft

schobelisdaman
03-06-2004, 08:38 PM
During this Aprils upcoming draft there are many possibilities the Bills can go with. A lot of talk has been about the Bills drafting a reciever in the first round, but there are plenty of recievers in the later rounds the Bills can go with to add speed, Bernard Berrian of Fresno State and Devery Henderson of LSU are two guys that could add speed and probly start on both return units. This could allow the Bills to trade down and grab Jasin Babin out of Western Michigan who had a tremendous combine,running a 4.62 and bench pressing 225 28 times. The Bills could also grab an athletic tight end like Ben Watson out of Georiga or the big Jason Peters out of Arkansas who wieghed in at 336 lbs and ran a 4.84. If i could choose this would be the perfect scenerio.

Lone Stranger
03-07-2004, 07:42 AM
I believe you are on to something.

Dozerdog
03-07-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by schobelisdaman
During this Aprils upcoming draft there are many possibilities the Bills can go with. A lot of talk has been about the Bills drafting a reciever in the first round, but there are plenty of recievers in the later rounds the Bills can go with to add speed, Bernard Berrian of Fresno State and Devery Henderson of LSU are two guys that could add speed and probly start on both return units. This could allow the Bills to trade down and grab Jasin Babin out of Western Michigan who had a tremendous combine,running a 4.62 and bench pressing 225 28 times. The Bills could also grab an athletic tight end like Ben Watson out of Georiga or the big Jason Peters out of Arkansas who wieghed in at 336 lbs and ran a 4.84. If i could choose this would be the perfect scenerio.

Let's see how the first 12 picks go. If NE or San Fran uses their multiple 1st & second Rd picks to move up and grab a franchise QB or RB, (or even a WR) then that bodes well for the Bills to get Udeze, or even an Andrews or some other major impacrt player we need.

It also depends if there is a game breaking player (like a Winslow) that someone else wants that is there at 13. If Buffalo trades it's pick- it will happen when Buffalo is on the clock