PDA

View Full Version : With Troy rejecting our offer do we draft a CB

Lefty2985
03-06-2004, 09:47 PM
I just want your guys thoughts about this. Do we draft a CB will Troy rejecting our offer? Who would ya like to see be drafted and what round?

ryjam282
03-06-2004, 09:56 PM
We won't draft one. If he doesn't sign, TD will go with who we have or just try to get someone who is servicable for a year or two. We won't draft one, that's for sure. We have drafted one the last 2 years, why again? Shouldn't we at least give them a shot?

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-06-2004, 09:57 PM
On SABRES game night/Empire Sports Report update they said that Vincent was still very interested in the BILLS he's just going to visit another team apparently it's K.C. it doesn't mean that we're not going to get him. :scratch:

ScottLawrence
03-06-2004, 09:58 PM
I wouldn't believe that article that was posted..... I dont think Donahoe would low-ball Vincent.

If he wants him, he will most likely get him.

Bmax
03-07-2004, 12:26 AM
yeah mabe we go after wil poole who we talked to a lot at the combine......

Bmax

Tatonka
03-07-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Bmax
yeah mabe we go after wil poole who we talked to a lot at the combine......

Bmax

what do you think about robinson from South carolina?

Bmax
03-07-2004, 12:57 AM
good player ran great 40 at combine 4.37-40 i believe...strong against run ....good pick at 16-23 range.. trade if we want him...
poole may last to round 2.....

Bmax

casdhf
03-07-2004, 06:08 PM
I'm Rick James, *****!

Jeff1220
03-07-2004, 06:16 PM
I actually think McGee would be fine. Is it possible that he'd suck? Yes. But if it has to happen, I think he'd be fine.

BIGDAWG
03-07-2004, 06:26 PM
I think TD would like to bring in a veteran CB, but he will do with what he has also:afro:

TigerJ
03-07-2004, 06:54 PM
TD's stated intention has been to bring in a vet QB to help mentor McGee and Thomas. While I wouldn't rule out Buffalo taking a CB, I don't think he'll be looking to use a high draft choice on one, so the Bills will not be counting in the draft for immediate secondary help. It would be another project.

Regarding Troy Vincent, I don't think TD would deliberately lowball him. His offer is probably somewhat limited by the cap situation. Regardless of what Vincent thinks of the Bills organization, he's probably going to the highest bidder. I wouldn't care to predict who that might be, and I would not automatically rule out Buffalo.

If Vincent signs elsewhere, the regardless of what the Bills do in the draft, they will be looking at post June 1 cuts and even late August cuts for their vet help.