X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lefty2985
    • Mar 2004

With Troy rejecting our offer do we draft a CB

I just want your guys thoughts about this. Do we draft a CB will Troy rejecting our offer? Who would ya like to see be drafted and what round?
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

We won't draft one. If he doesn't sign, TD will go with who we have or just try to get someone who is servicable for a year or two. We won't draft one, that's for sure. We have drafted one the last 2 years, why again? Shouldn't we at least give them a shot?

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jan 2004

On SABRES game night/Empire Sports Report update they said that Vincent was still very interested in the BILLS he's just going to visit another team apparently it's K.C. it doesn't mean that we're not going to get him.
      Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 03-06-2004, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
        • Jan 2004

I wouldn't believe that article that was posted..... I dont think Donahoe would low-ball Vincent.

If he wants him, he will most likely get him.
        You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• Bmax
          • Aug 2003

yeah mabe we go after wil poole who we talked to a lot at the combine......

Bmax

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bmax
            yeah mabe we go after wil poole who we talked to a lot at the combine......

Bmax

what do you think about robinson from South carolina?
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bmax
              • Aug 2003

good player ran great 40 at combine 4.37-40 i believe...strong against run ....good pick at 16-23 range.. trade if we want him...
              poole may last to round 2.....

Bmax

Comment

• casdhf
                • Jul 2002

I'm Rick James, *****!
                Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Jeff1220
                  H to the 12:20
                  • Jul 2002

I actually think McGee would be fine. Is it possible that he'd suck? Yes. But if it has to happen, I think he'd be fine.

Comment

• BIGDAWG
                    Anger Management Consultant
                    • Feb 2004

I think TD would like to bring in a veteran CB, but he will do with what he has also
                    Ya gotta spike those Focker"

James

Comment

• TigerJ
                      • Jul 2002

TD's stated intention has been to bring in a vet QB to help mentor McGee and Thomas. While I wouldn't rule out Buffalo taking a CB, I don't think he'll be looking to use a high draft choice on one, so the Bills will not be counting in the draft for immediate secondary help. It would be another project.

Regarding Troy Vincent, I don't think TD would deliberately lowball him. His offer is probably somewhat limited by the cap situation. Regardless of what Vincent thinks of the Bills organization, he's probably going to the highest bidder. I wouldn't care to predict who that might be, and I would not automatically rule out Buffalo.

If Vincent signs elsewhere, the regardless of what the Bills do in the draft, they will be looking at post June 1 cuts and even late August cuts for their vet help.
                      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                      X