PDA

View Full Version : what was he saying?

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-06-2004, 11:19 PM
Anyone see the SABRES game tonight when Satan scored to make it 5-1. I don't know how to describe this any other way he made a :phone: out of his fingers and pretented to talk to someone and said something what do you think he was saying? Could've it been Bye Bye Buffalo he expects to be traded at the trade deadline. :chair: :cheers: :earpoke:

realmendontwearteal
03-06-2004, 11:21 PM
miro thinks hes joe horn......

BIGDAWG
03-06-2004, 11:23 PM
Call guiness Im on a streak...

Dozerdog
03-06-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
Anyone see the SABRES game tonight when Satan scored to make it 5-1. I don't know how to describe this any other way he made a :phone: out of his fingers and pretented to talk to someone and said something what do you think he was saying? Could've it been Bye Bye Buffalo he expects to be traded at the trade deadline. :chair: :cheers: :earpoke:

Who cares? Domi was out- so people can do stupid things on ice without retribution

SkateZilla
03-07-2004, 05:59 AM
http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/20040306/miro1_77632.jpg

shelby
03-07-2004, 08:06 AM
The Miroslav Satan era comes to an end today.
So says Miroslav Satan.

Minutes after helping lead the Buffalo Sabres to a convincing 5-1 victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday, Satan not only reiterated his belief he's going to be traded before Tuesday's deadline, he said someone told him it's going to happen.

If so, the game at 6 tonight in HSBC Arena against the St. Louis Blues will be the final Sabres appearance for the player who's been the scoring leader among seasonlong Sabres for six straight seasons and was making a run at seven.

"I expect something to happen because I've been told that by somebody, but that's all I want to say about it," Satan said. "We've got a couple more games to go and one more game (today), so I'm just going to focus on that and whatever will happen will happen."

Satan was asked who the person was who told him to expect something, and he responded with, "No. Not yet."

full story (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20040307/1034808.asp)

shelby
03-07-2004, 08:08 AM
RE: the goal celebration:

Even before his comments, Satan created a media firestorm inside the Air Canada Centre with his most intriguing goal celebration. After scoring his team-leading 26th goal and the game's final one on a breakaway midway through the third period, Satan took off a glove and pretended his hand was a cell phone and feigned a call as the "Hockey Night in Canada" cameras zeroed in.

"Like I said, I've been told I should expect a phone call, so every time I hear the phone ringing these days that's the kind of feeling I get," Satan said. "It's probably something in my subconscious mind lately, and that's what I go with. It popped out in my head."

Sabre Ally
03-07-2004, 08:16 AM
:sadwalk:

shelby
03-07-2004, 08:18 AM
:(

The Spaz
03-07-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by shelby
:(

Don't be sad his ass doesn't want to be here so **** him!:mad:

Sabre Ally
03-07-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Don't be sad his ass doesn't want to be here so **** him!:mad:

Do you blame him??? I wouldn't want to play here either.

Ð
03-07-2004, 09:03 AM
He was ordering a pizza

The Spaz
03-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally

Do you blame him??? I wouldn't want to play here either.

I can blame him for being do public about it.

The Spaz
03-07-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Ð
He was ordering a pizza

The Leafs must have been full of pizza before the game started the way they played.:snicker:

Sabre Ally
03-07-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
I can blame him for being do public about it.
lol. ok, whatever. Heck, it happens all the time in pro sports, it's hardly worth getting too worked up about.

The Spaz
03-07-2004, 09:36 AM
It happens all that time is right but it doesn't make it right either.

pyrrhonist
03-07-2004, 12:11 PM
This is hilarious. We've got 3 different threads on the same subject! :rofl:

I guess it is a good thing that more of us are talking about the team again, but it's sad to see so many angry and wanting Miro shipped out. While we're shipping inconsistent people out, put Zhitnik, Brown, Max, and Noronen on the list with Miro. :rolleyes:

SkateZilla
03-07-2004, 01:05 PM
I Never said to ship him out..

Only thing that needs Shipped is Linddy Ruff... But Airborne Express Said they Didnt Have a Box Big Enough For That Ego Of His!!

JD
03-07-2004, 02:06 PM
Sabre ally shut up.
:)

LoL

I mean come on hes our been our top player for 7 seasons and ur not a bit upset over it? wow. tru fan looks like!