PDA

View Full Version : Palm Beach Post says..

BIGDAWG
03-07-2004, 09:49 AM
The dolpigs will have an extremely hard time getting a first and a third for ogunleye...but he wants out of the team...:j7:

justasportsfan
03-07-2004, 09:53 AM
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/content/auto/epaper/editions/sunday/sports_04a47a61438812c81080.html

Disgustipatex
03-07-2004, 04:46 PM
I'm stunned Saburz isnt all over this. This may very well be the first thing this offseason he's even close to being not completely wrong on.

Wants out of the team? He wants more money, or he wants to be traded to a place who will give him money.

StanMarino13
03-07-2004, 04:51 PM
Well he wont even make 2 million with the tender they have on him...He wants a long term contract now, with some big cash.

tenndolfan
03-07-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by BIGDAWG
The dolpigs will have an extremely hard time getting a first and a third for ogunleye...but he wants out of the team...:j7: if we can get a high enough first round pick from someone then screw the 3rd know what i mean vern?

BIGDAWG
03-07-2004, 06:20 PM
You know what they say...if a com had a square a$$ he would crap bricks:10:

Mr. Miyagi
03-07-2004, 07:29 PM
WHAT? They're looking for a 1st AND 3rd for this guy?? I wouldn't even give the JUST the 1st for him. Heck, Price went for the 1st rounder. He's not anywhere close to the value of Price.

I'd offer them a 4th rounder just to see the expression on their faces.

StanMarino13
03-07-2004, 10:27 PM
Well Mr. Miyagi has shown a lack of knowledge about de's..I guess it has been awhile since u guys had a good one...Miyagi Ogun led the afc in sacks last year and is only 25, price led the afc in what at his position?

BillsFever
03-07-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
WHAT? They're looking for a 1st AND 3rd for this guy?? I wouldn't even give the JUST the 1st for him. Heck, Price went for the 1st rounder. He's not anywhere close to the value of Price.

I'd offer them a 4th rounder just to see the expression on their faces.

Are you serious? O-Gun not worth a 1st rounder. What DE in the 1st round would step in and lead the AFC in sacks? I'm just curious.

One day Price is nothing but a 2nd WR around here. The next day he is worth more then O-Gun. I hate the Dolphins as much as the next person, but don't be blind to reality.

BIGDAWG
03-07-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever

Are you serious? O-Gun not worth a 1st rounder. What DE in the 1st round would step in and lead the AFC in sacks? I'm just curious.

One day Price is nothing but a 2nd WR around here. The next day he is worth more then O-Gun. I hate the Dolphins as much as the next person, but don't be blind to reality.

The problem is ogunleye is just as unproven as price was. They both had one really good season and are over-valued:urock:

Dozerdog
03-07-2004, 11:44 PM
The big difference is the value of the pick in question.

This is a deep draft- last year's crop of mid to late first rounders would have a tough time getting drafted by the end of the second round if they were in this season's draft.

Last year, with No WR's available in FAcy, teams like the Falcons put price's value at a 1st round pick. 1200 yard recevers weren't to be had. This year they are falling out of trees. Owens went for a friggin 2nd rounder- and he's got a 3 year deal at very reasonable money.

But this season has a number of really good DE's in FAcy (Wistrom, Kearse) and the first two rounds of this year's draft is extreamly deep. Is Ogun going to be better than Udeze over the long haul? He'll definately be more cap freindly than Ogun will over the next 3-4 seasons.

If Ogun was available last season, this might be different. But Ogun this season isn't worth what the Dolphins want.

BuffaloRanger
03-08-2004, 02:01 AM
I despise the Dolphins. But I would trade the #13 for him. If it wasn any team but the Dolphins, it would be a no brainer.

mypoorfriendme
03-08-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
I despise the Dolphins. But I would trade the #13 for him. If it wasn any team but the Dolphins, it would be a no brainer.

no way. hes had one good season. thats it, nothing more. what did he do the year before?

Big M
03-08-2004, 04:50 AM
The sack totals could be a result of Jason Taylor drawing a double team on the other side. He may be a one season wonder.
Heck, Schobel had 11.5 sacks and is not worth the big $$. He cannot stop the run at all.

BIGDAWG
03-08-2004, 07:06 AM
Exactly my point..:pir: :pir: :pir: :pir:

Patrick76777
03-08-2004, 07:56 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34773&highlight=Wally

John from Hemet
03-08-2004, 03:07 PM
Id offer them a 2nd rounder NEXT year for him......

SABURZFAN
03-08-2004, 05:33 PM
this has to be a misprint.according to Disgustipatex,EVERYBODY wants to play in miami.:snicker2: