Is it just me? Or is our coaching staff really quiet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Is it just me? Or is our coaching staff really quiet?

I havent heard a peep out of them in weeks. I want to hear more about what they are looking to implement this summer/fall.

Is the D staying the same? Are we adding blitz packages? Are we going to be more aggressive?

On O, what offense will we use primarily? 2 Back? Split Back? 2 TE? 3 WR?

I want some updates from the fieldhouse!
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Updates...fine by me.

Bold BS, like "We're gonna run a West Coast Offense...a 4-6 defense...yadda, yadda, yadda..." I can do without.

MM is very smart not to make the same arrogant, asanine mistakes of his unworthy predecessor.

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

The offseason is a time to hear from the GM- lock the coaches in the basement of RWS, and have them break down film.

Actually- i bet most of them are out on the road during these college pro days- position coaches checking out prospects at their school workout days.

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsology
        MM is very smart not to make the same arrogant, asanine mistakes of his unworthy predecessor.
        Agreed! Just tell us what direction you are looking to go, dont tell us you are gonna have the #1 offense last year, because you had it 3 years ago or whatever.

Originally posted by Dozerdog
        Actually- i bet most of them are out on the road during these college pro days- position coaches checking out prospects at their school workout days.
        Good point

Comment

Working...
        X