Originally posted by SABURZFAN
do we take a look at him?

Nah.

The Natrix
03-08-2004, 01:34 PM
NO!

The Spaz
03-08-2004, 01:35 PM
Hell no the Jets fans are glad he's gone.

ryjam282
03-08-2004, 01:36 PM
Are you kidding me? He is HORRIBLE. They signed him last year to be the #1 and I believe he played so well that by season's end he was the #3. Nice job Curtis. Stay away from him.

Earthquake Enyart
03-08-2004, 01:38 PM
Hate to say I told you so......

:eek:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&postid=197984&highlight=Conway#post197984

Jan Reimers
03-08-2004, 02:20 PM
More cheap junk.

STAMPY
03-08-2004, 02:21 PM
if bhe comes cheap... i'd give him a chance to be a number 2... he has had some good years and maybe a change of location can help

IHateTheDullphins
03-08-2004, 02:38 PM
no

Earthquake Enyart
03-08-2004, 02:41 PM
Hey, Tatonka, look at your post above mine. :snicker:

When do I get my internet radio show? :huh:

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&postid=197984&highlight=Conway#post197984

Tatonka
03-08-2004, 06:40 PM

Hey, Tatonka, look at your post above mine. :snicker:

When do I get my internet radio show? :huh:

rofl.. i was just getting ready to post my comments right before i read that last statement.. self quoter..

Originally posted by Tatonka
i hate the fact that people are totally disregarding the signing of CURTIS CONWAY!!!.. look at his numbers.. they are identical to coles numbers over the last two years.. he will be a fine replacement.. just doesnt have the long term presence that coles would have had.. pennington will be better.. cmart will be healthy.. the defense is unchanged and allowed 13 points a game at the end of last season.. they have TWO first round picks to fill the void at RG.. and whatever else they want, like WR..

the jets will be competing for the division champ spot.. just like the pats will..

the additions of colvin and harrison, plus having 2 first rounders and a new 3rd rounder for jones.. that is hardly standing pat imho.. if they are smart they will grab mcgahee or johnson with one pick and either a big WR or a DT with the other pick.. they should be strong..

miami is miami.. they are good every year.. seau is old, but still is good enough to be an upgrade over rodgers at WSL... their are too many other good players to worry about to focus on seau, so he will have some opportunities he wouldnt have in SD.. if miami is smart, they wont grab griese, if they even have the money to anyway.. take it from the bills.. 2 guys that think they should start is not always a good thing. and griese is NOT an obvious upgrade over fielder.

and the bills have added more than just spikes and adams.. posey could be a great signing, if he is the poor mans colvin like he was last season.. and sidney is a good signing to help the secondary in nickle situations.. as will reese.. which allows prioleau to move back to SS behind wire for more good depth.

that is just IMHO..

i honestly dont know how anyone can pick a favorite to win this division.. i think that everyone is just gonna beat the crap out of each other this season.. healthiest team at the finish line wins..

and Natrix.. lighten up on Crumbface there.. he is never offensive.. he came here to talk football, not ****..

looks like i was off just a bit. :D

Tatonka
03-08-2004, 06:42 PM
hey.. i was dead on about the pats.. and miami too.. just a bit off on us.. and the jets.. lol... but that was before pennington got hurt.. so i SHOULD have been right :D

The Spaz
03-08-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
hey.. i was dead on about the pats.. and miami too.. just a bit off on us.. and the jets.. lol... but that was before pennington got hurt.. so i SHOULD have been right :D

:moon: :snicker::beer: