X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • keithg
    • Jul 2002

2003 draft will be GOOD...

I have read many posts complaining about last years draft and while I agree that not much help existed last year, this is the year those picks will shine.

1. W. McGahee- He should show the NFL that he is a dominant player this year. Having both he and TH is a blessing.

2. C. Kelsay- He will be a huge part of the d line rotation and will calm the naysayers...he will be a big upgrade over Denney.

3. A. Crowell- he will offer good young depth and will be a terrific ST player.

4. T. McGee- he already has pleasantly surprised and I feel will be the starter in place of AW. He will not disappoint.

5. S. Aiken-never really got a chance last year but has potential and will be groomed to be ready in case of injury.

6. B. Sobieski-now hear is the pick I think could be a steal over the next few years...there will be a chance to fight for the starting LG position btween Sobieski, Tucker and Sullivan. He may be ready to flourish.

7. L. Sape-I think he is a SAP and think this is the one pick that will not pan out.

8. M. Haggan- another ST standout and great inexpensive depth.

All in all, I think the 2003 draft will be looked back on as a risky yet wildly successful one and I for one will look forward to the development of all these players.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Kelsay must step up. This teams needs him badly.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

McGee even more so I sure hope he turns out as the stud hes made out to potentially be.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
        Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
        • Mar 2003

Those are a lotta if's, but I agree w/ u on most points. Nice post!
        "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
        -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
          • Apr 2003

i have a really good feeling about mcgee and mcgahee stepping up next season. i feel like kelsey is about 50/50 and no one else will really make their presence felt
          the dude abides

Comment

• keithg
            • Jul 2002

I think that crowell and haggan are going to be like marlo perry and sam rogers were years ago. They were both drafted the same year and over the course of time got more and more playing time and ended up being very useful pros...I also feel Sobieski may surprise people and turn out to be a solid starter.

Comment

Working...
            X