X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeatownBillsFan21
    • Mar 2004

Bills Home schedule

The dates are not set but we play AFC East once Cleveland,Pitt,Arizona,ST.Louis and Jacksonville. Our away game are AFC East Baltimore,Cincy,San Fran,Seattle,Oakland...What do you think?
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

good draft (speedy wideout somewhere), bober and one of our other DE produces....

10-6 would be a great year im guessing 9-7/10-6.

But then again im an optimist.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Way to early to predict- but if we can muster a smashmouth run offense-

-we should beat Oakland and maybe a weak SF rebuilding team on the road, Cincy will be tough- forget about Baltimore and Seattle. We will beat the Jets, 50-50 vs Miami, lose to the Pats
      My guess is a .500 road record

At home we will beat Miami, Jets, 50-50 vs the pats, we will beat the Browns, Pittsburgh, Arizona, I'll say we lose to the rams, beat Jax.

6-2 at home, 7-1 if things go well.

I'll be bold and predict 11-5, wild card behind the Pats. We win a home playoff game vs the Bengals, lose on the road in the 2nd round.

At

Comment

• The Natrix
        • Jul 2002

7-9

Almost everyone is calling for Bledsoe's head, the D becomes average as the DT's lose a step, and a significantly larger number of fans are calling for TD's head.

Byrd.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
          • Mar 2004

I hate the Seachickens ill be there for that game and we will win.

Comment

• BillsFever
            Mr. Predictament
            • Feb 2003

Originally posted by The Natrix
            7-9

Almost everyone is calling for Bledsoe's head, the D becomes average as the DT's lose a step, and a significantly larger number of fans are calling for TD's head.
            Sounds about right. Our defense will not be as good this year. GW might have sucked as a HC but he knows how to work a defense. You gotta give him that.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever
              Sounds about right. Our defense will not be as good this year. GW might have sucked as a HC but he knows how to work a defense. You gotta give him that.
              No I don't. Jeff Fisher learned a lot from Buddy Ryan. I honestly wonder 3 things
              • *if Fisher had a bigger say in the Titans defense than was let on
                *How well we would have done on defense had LeBeau not been brought in
                *How will Williams do in Washington as a defensive coordinator without Jeff Fisher
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                • Jan 2004

IFFFFF we sign C Chris Bobber and have a GOOD draft then this is what I think will happen.

Its very possible we could win all of our home games..... the hard ones are St. Louis, and New England...... I'll say 6-2 home record.

On the road: We beat Oakland, San Francisco, Cinncy, and New York.

Thats a 10-6 record, maybe playoffs.

I think the defense will drop a little but not much..... the loss of Winfield will hurt little but not much. The whole starting defense is coming back with the same defensive system entact.

The defense wont lose a BIG step, IMO.
                Last edited by ScottLawrence; 03-08-2004, 08:56 PM.
                You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• elltrain22
                  • Sep 2003

I can't believe I am on a Bills message board and some are saying 7-9. As Bills fans we have to 1/2 realistic and 1/2 optimistic, which is why I say we are destined for 10-6 or 9-7 at least! I know it is early, but i don't care. I am a fan.
                  If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by elltrain22
                    I can't believe I am on a Bills message board and some are saying 7-9. As Bills fans we have to 1/2 realistic and 1/2 optimistic, which is why I say we are destined for 10-6 or 9-7 at least! I know it is early, but i don't care. I am a fan.
                    I think a lot of people are sickened and/or disillusioned with what happened in 2003. Take a look back at some of our posts from the beginning of the season. Voltron and I were discussing a place to stay in Houston for the Super Bowl.
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BillsFever
                      Mr. Predictament
                      • Feb 2003

I wasn't packing my bags for Houston. I predicted anywhere from 7-9 wins depending on how the breaks fell.

Hell my friend is a diehard Cowboys fan, and when he said 10-6 we got into a big argument over it. I showed him up again just like I do with our mock drafts.

I fell into some hype after a 2-0 start, but it evened itself out.

Comment

Working...
                      X