PDA

View Full Version : Tony Kornheiser AND Howard Simon???

lordofgun
03-09-2004, 09:37 AM
:wail::wail::wail:

Devin
03-09-2004, 09:37 AM
ROFL @ pic of Kerry!!

The Spaz
03-09-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun
:wail::wail::wail:

Kornheiser is funny as hell. PTI has to be the best sports show out there.:up:

Gunzlingr
03-09-2004, 09:41 AM
I am not a fan of Kornholder. He comes off as a smart assed know it all.

The Spaz
03-09-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Gunzlingr

But he's funny about it..:snicker:

lordofgun
03-09-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Gunzlingr

Kornheiser was the only thing worth listening to on ESPN radio. :mad:

TedMock
03-09-2004, 09:49 AM
I'm a big fan. He goes up against Jime Rome down here. I prefer Kornheiser over Rome. Rome has his moments too but the fans that call in his show are a bunch of moron Californians (NO, I'm not saying that all Californians are morons just most of his fans). I remember, about 10 years ago, watching Jim Everett flip the table on top of Rome and then he punched him in the head. Right after that the camera shut off! Rome came back on the air about 20 minutes later apologizing to the audience for Everett's behavior and his hair was all messed up.

Gunzlingr
03-09-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by TedMock
I'm a big fan. He goes up against Jime Rome down here. I prefer Kornheiser over Rome. Rome has his moments too but the fans that call in his show are a bunch of moron Californians (NO, I'm not saying that all Californians are morons just most of his fans). I remember, about 10 years ago, watching Jim Everett flip the table on top of Rome and then he punched him in the head. Right after that the camera shut off! Rome came back on the air about 20 minutes later apologizing to the audience for Everett's behavior and his hair was all messed up.

He called him Chris Everett :snicker: Served his smug ass right :snicker2:

TedMock
03-09-2004, 10:01 AM
Yeah, and Jim Everett isn't a small guy. It was so funny but well deserved.

Bert102176
03-09-2004, 10:09 AM
lordofgun Kerry in that pic looks like he is constipated or has something up his butt, or perhaps both

lordofgun
03-09-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Bert102176
lordofgun Kerry in that pic looks like he is constipated or has something up his butt, or perhaps both

He catches like a dolphin receiver. :D

Bmax
03-09-2004, 10:29 AM
hey give kerry equal time post a pic of good ole george bush...tyring to do anything athletic.. At least kerry did n't look bad playing hockey....

Bmax

Jan Reimers
03-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Bmax
hey give kerry equal time post a pic of good ole george bush...tyring to do anything athletic.. At least kerry did n't look bad playing hockey....
Bmax

Compared to Manute Bol.

lordofgun
03-09-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
Compared to Manute Bol.

:rofl:

elltrain22
03-09-2004, 11:02 AM
Kornheiser is funny as hell. PTI has to be the best sports show out there.

Personally, I like around the horn. I think Kornheiser is funny though, and i do enjoy PTI, but i still say around the horn is the better show.

elltrain22
03-09-2004, 11:05 AM
Which one of these show's is the best:

a. Baseball Tonight
b. College gamenight ( college b-ball )
c. NHL 2night
d. NBA shootaround
e. College gameday ( college football )

I would say they are all good, but baseball tonight I feel is the best show, with 2nd going to college gameday, then nhl 2night, then college gamenight, and finally NBA shootaround

TigerJ
03-09-2004, 11:27 AM
Maybe with Kornheiser disappearing from WGR and ESPN, Howard Simon will show up in that time slot for WGR.

lordofgun
03-09-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by TigerJ
Maybe with Kornheiser disappearing from WGR and ESPN, Howard Simon will show up in that time slot for WGR.

That's great for those of us who can't get WGR. :(

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-09-2004, 11:34 AM
Rome is the best IMO

Mr. Miyagi
03-09-2004, 12:10 PM
Rome sucks. Kornheiser rocks. :up:

IMO

Jeff1220
03-09-2004, 02:06 PM
Rome is a poser!

TigerJ
03-09-2004, 05:02 PM
Sorry, LOG. I get better reception of WGR than WNSA actually. I live in a different direction from Buffalo.

Dozerdog
03-09-2004, 06:11 PM
Rome's best shows are whenm I travel home to Buffalo for Christmas. He has the "best of" shows which are hilarious. The rest of the year- I don't have the time to figure out his "code talk"

kardshark19
03-09-2004, 06:33 PM
Rome sucks major schlong! All he does it repeat himself when he says something even remotely funny, and then keeps repeating it. Talk about :deadhorse

I think Kornheiser is hilarious, and is my third favorite, next to the Sports Reporters, and then the Steve Szaban show.

the dude
03-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Bmax

Bmax

Well Dubya was a cheerleader in college - I'm sure there's pics out there ...

TedMock
03-09-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by kardshark19
Rome sucks major schlong! All he does it repeat himself when he says something even remotely funny, and then keeps repeating it. Talk about :deadhorse

I think Kornheiser is hilarious, and is my third favorite, next to the Sports Reporters, and then the Steve Szaban show.

I like Szaban too. Are you talking Sports Reporters on ESPN or Andy Polin/Steve Szaban? I think Andy Polin is a 'know it all' f*g who's never put on a jock. Szaban definitely puts him in his place. They both have a long way to go to get to Kornheiser's level. BTW, I really like the sports reporters on ESPN (except for Lupica!). John Saunders has done an excellent job replacing one of the best ever in Dick Schapp.

lordofgun
03-09-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
Sorry, LOG. I get better reception of WGR than WNSA actually. I live in a different direction from Buffalo.

I couldn't get either, but the streaming on the net was nice. :(