PDA

View Full Version : Return Man??

Dantheman1280
03-09-2004, 11:14 AM
The Bills return game was a complete bust last year can we really stand another year of Antnio Brown?

Who is can we get to fill that hole a FA or some one on the team,

GIVE ME YOUR INPUT!:idea:

:bart: :feedback:

elltrain22
03-09-2004, 11:19 AM
I really agree that this is one area we really need improvement in alot! I feel that Terrence McGee will have a chance to solidify himself as a #1 return guy, and if so, this could bode well for the team. The answer to this question relies on Antonio Brown, and if he can progress into the guy the Bills hoped he would be.

Pride
03-09-2004, 11:24 AM
All I gotta say is, DO NOT put a starting CB back there like they did Clements last year.

That was major STUPID

Jan Reimers
03-09-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Pride
All I gotta say is, DO NOT put a starting CB back there like they did Clements last year.

That was major STUPID

Agreed. And it turned out that Clements wasn't even that good.

Mr. Miyagi
03-09-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Dantheman1280
The Bills return game was a complete bust last year can we really stand another year of Antnio Brown?
I don't think Antonio Brown was that bad. He has the speed, but didn't have the holes. The ST unit as a whole needs to be improved. It's more than just the return man.

Brian Mitchell didn't run one back last year with the Giants either. He didn't suddenly get worse in NY did he?

don137
03-09-2004, 12:04 PM
I think Brown sucked..He had no moves and fell down the second he was touched. He couldn't find a hole to save his life...

The Spaz
03-09-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers

Agreed. And it turned out that Clements wasn't even that good.

Clements was good at it his rookie year.

mypoorfriendme
03-09-2004, 12:41 PM
if we bring in a speed WR, it will likely be him i think. if not, its mcgee. brown sucks. in order to excel at returning anything, its absolutely crucial that you can make the first man miss and then break a tackle.

Pride
03-09-2004, 01:31 PM
speed at KR is not realy that important.

give me a guy with QUICKNESS and I will show you a guy who can make the important cutbacks to break free from would be taclkers.

Throne Logic
03-09-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Pride
speed at KR is not realy that important.

give me a guy with QUICKNESS and I will show you a guy who can make the important cutbacks to break free from would be taclkers.

I agree.

I also agree that any starter should be AUTOMATICALLY EXEMPT from returning kicks. Ask Jason Sehorn how he enjoyed it.

Dantheman1280
03-09-2004, 02:26 PM
I think we find a proven college returner late in the draft!!!