PDA

View Full Version : Check out the Pats fans....hahahahahaha

Michael82
10-15-2002, 03:01 AM
Bwaahahahahahaha! :evil: The are all crying now and starting to call for someone's head. Brady? Defense? Bill Belicheck? Charlie Weiss? Bwahahahahaha! :lol:

http://www.mvptalk.com/cgi-bin/patriotstalk/bbs.cgi?az=read_count&om=2835&forum=f1

PatsFan2:
"Time For Damon Huard"
Oct-13-02, 11:26 AM (EST)
Brady dont know what the *****! he is doing.
----------------------------------------------------
huskeralk
"No, it's time for Bledsoe...."
Oct-13-02, 12:40 PM (EST)
Oh wait, he's in Buffalo. Oh well. Guess it might be too late to convince the Bills to trade Drew back huh?

SABURZFAN
10-15-2002, 04:54 AM
damon huard????BWAAAHHAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!let's face it.the PATS weren't a great team last year.the offense and defense ranked near the 20th position in all of football.they got lucky and put it together at the time that it really mattered.they should know that everybody they play will bring their A game.
to blame brady is funny because the PATS D have given up 100+ yards to a rusher in 4 straight games.it's even funnier that these are probably the same people who praised brady after the SUPER BOWL win and bashed drew after he left town.
it's like the ol' saying,what goes up,must come down.they look like they're coming down hard too.

:gobills:

mybills
10-15-2002, 08:08 AM
Apparently, it's not all Brady's fault according to their poll. :huh:

<b>Who bears the blame for the three-game Patriot losing streak?

Tom Brady 11%
Bill Belichick 15%
Charlie Weis 9%
Romeo Crennel 2%
All the players in general 55%
It's more the other teams than it is the Pats 2%
No clue whatsoever 6%

53 Total Votes</b>

JayWood
10-15-2002, 08:12 AM
It was a weird day here yesterday. I was listening to all the sports radio shows to hsee how long it would take for people to start calling out this team. Funny enough fans were somewhat quiet, very hesitent to say anything, its like they are still in a honeymoon period with Brady. What you did begin to hear yesterday is more people calling up and once again bring up the big debate...did the Patriots give away the wrong guy??? Iam so loving this, Patriots fans got so cocky around here after the super bowl and the start of this season...Hey you guys were never good, it just shows what a little luck can do...hahahahaha this is priceless!!!!

Patrick76777
10-15-2002, 08:16 AM
It's funny, but they did win the Big one. I'll take one anyway I can get it for Buffalo. I'll give them that.

casdhf
10-15-2002, 08:18 AM
53 votes?

mybills
10-15-2002, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by casdhf
53 votes?

yeah, but I think it's a new poll. I'll check back later.

SoCalBillsFan
10-15-2002, 01:07 PM
this one is my personal favorite....:D

9. "RE: ??????!"
Oct-13-02, 03:46 PM (EST)
In response to message #8

Problem isn't Brady???
The problem isn't all Brady, but Brady's interceptions are absolutely killing this team. Who does he think he is trying to go downfield? Drew Bledsoe?
Time for Cindy to go back to the ways of screen-fest 2001

mybills
10-15-2002, 01:37 PM
OK, I checked back..Not too many people voting! ;)

Tom Brady 13%
Bill Belichick 13%
Charlie Weis 8%
Romeo Crennel 2%
All the players in general 56%
It's more the other teams than it is the Pats 3%
No clue whatsoever 5%

62 Total Votes

WCoastFin
10-15-2002, 02:52 PM
you got to love this true comment....

"Bledsoe's career was over here. By his own admission, he stopped trying as hard as he could. I think that's his nature, and while he might give the Bills a good year or two, he'll grow bored there, too, and disappoint them. "

Michael82
10-15-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

"Bledsoe's career was over here. By his own admission, he stopped trying as hard as he could. I think that's his nature, and while he might give the Bills a good year or two, he'll grow bored there, too, and disappoint them. "

Oh, bullshiite....he's just jealous! Dumb pats fans... :angry:

SABURZFAN
10-15-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

the first sentence was true but they have to continue the drew bashing.i suppose it's his fault that they're unraveling before everybody's eyes in new england too.:rolleyes:

Drewpac
10-15-2002, 05:14 PM
It was fun reading the posts on the NE board. It's all doom and gloom over there. Half of them think that Brady should be pulled. I love it!

TigerJ
10-15-2002, 06:05 PM
If Drew Bledsoe got bored and stopped trying in NE, maybe it's because NE didn't give him any support. They let his line deteriorate and did not make sure he had a quality back and solid receivers. Buffalo has a better group of receivers than he ever had in NE. The line is young but talented, and Henry has ample talent assuming he can get through the recent tendency to fumble.

It's funny how we can take so much pleasure from the pain of another team's fans. I only wish Pedrorocks would show up so we could inflict some personally. LOL

MissBuffalo
10-15-2002, 08:00 PM
This is my favorite!!!!! An early prediction by RI pats fan:

Early prediction against Bills,
Drew + the Bills 55 Patriots 10

LOL!!!! Woudn't that be great.

itsandthings
10-16-2002, 05:34 AM
Hometown fans are always reactionary, but this thread is ludicrous. What is the point?

As far as Brady goes, there is no doubt he is struggling. He is only a 2nd-year QB and he is bound to go through tough periods. However, the whole team is struggling. The Pats aren't a very good team right now and need to get things turned around. If they don't, it will be a long season. They seem to have become complacent with last year's success. The fact is good teams don't kill themselves with turnovers, penalties and missed tackles, which is exactly what the Patriots are doing. The bye week gives them a chance to regroup, but the pressure is on.

That said, Brady is a 25-year old kid whose career stats match up well with the likes of Joe Montana at a similar point in his career. He has a bright future and I don't question the Pats decision to keep him over Bledsoe, it was the correct move (although you can question the wisdom of trading Drew within the division). He is the same QB he was for the 1st 3 games, and his future is still quite bright. There are a lot of games left to play, so the gloating should be saved until there is something to gloat about.