X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mackey789
    • Jul 2002

Bills win this weekend vs. the fins 37-28...heres why

Although a few of us may think that the bills have their work cut out for them this weekend...i beg to differ

The bills are going to rip apart the dolphins secondary this weekend....Bledsoe is on a mission. Even though the bills may not have looked supurb this past weekend, i think they will get it together against the dolphins. Drew and Co. are going to take advantage of the lack of defense the dolphins have shown in the past few weeks, and show them a real offense. Ray Lucas is NOT a good QB, we are going to blitz him as much as possible. Ricky Williams isn't going to have a big day by no means, which spells blowout. We are going to surprise the NFL this weekend folks, its time that our bills come out and show us what they are made of. I think we have a real shot at winning this weekend. Think about it, we win this weekend, we win next weekend and suddenly we are 5-3 going into the NE game. God folks....COME ON!!!!!!! Lets stand by our team and dream a little bit!!!!!!! We are playoff caliber and we all know it. GO BILLS this weekend and we are seriously set to become real contenders!!!!!
  • BledsoeTOreedfor6
    • Jul 2002

I sure hope you are right mackey. You are a little more enthusiatic about this week than me.

This is going to be the best D we have seen by far. If Drew and Co can rack up big points on them I don't think anyone can stop him.

Comment

• Phins054
      Legitimate businessman..."waste" management
      • Jul 2002

I can smell the bong resin from here...
      Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff...

Comment

• Wys Guy
        Drew and Sam stole all my hair
        • Jul 2002

LMAO...

Indeed!
        Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
          • Jul 2002

I'll lay 2-1 odds for ZoneBucks that we can't hold Williams under 100 yards. I don't even care if he only has 14 carries.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Is Chambers out? I heard he got his clock cleaned.

Comment

• Wys Guy
              • Jul 2002

He's questionable. I assume he'll play. It's immaterial however.

The key to this game is threefold for us; we need to A. keep Williams from having much more than 100 yards. I don't think that's gonna happen and based on recent history and rankings, it won't.

Secondly, we'll need to get some TOs. Miami will have at least one INT or FR. We simply can't win this game if Henry fumbles another ball away for a TD or if we set up the Phins on our end w/ an INT unless we do the same.

Lastly, whether Henry runs or not, the Phins have an outstanding pass rush and are very quick on D. Our pass protection will have to be better than it was v. the Raiders IMO.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                • Jul 2002

Hey Wade, Didn't you say something similar about C. Martian gaining something like 200 yards? I think you did.
                Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                  • Jul 2002

Might as well just wait til next year!!!!!!

Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Herdwatcher
                    One out of many
                    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills win this weekend vs. the fins 37-28...heres why

Originally posted by mackey789
                    Although a few of us may think that the bills have their work cut out for them this weekend...i beg to differ

The bills are going to rip apart the dolphins secondary this weekend....Bledsoe is on a mission. Even though the bills may not have looked supurb this past weekend, i think they will get it together against the dolphins. Drew and Co. are going to take advantage of the lack of defense the dolphins have shown in the past few weeks, and show them a real offense. Ray Lucas is NOT a good QB, we are going to blitz him as much as possible. Ricky Williams isn't going to have a big day by no means, which spells blowout. We are going to surprise the NFL this weekend folks, its time that our bills come out and show us what they are made of. I think we have a real shot at winning this weekend. Think about it, we win this weekend, we win next weekend and suddenly we are 5-3 going into the NE game. God folks....COME ON!!!!!!! Lets stand by our team and dream a little bit!!!!!!! We are playoff caliber and we all know it. GO BILLS this weekend and we are seriously set to become real contenders!!!!!
                    They very well may, they have done it all season just about. IT'S THE DEFENSE. (THE LACK THERE OF) mainly the Bills secondary.
                    The run defense, has a problems anticipating certain run plays.
                    They get caught with their pants down way too much. This is why the team is 3-3 and not 6-0 or 5-1
                    Pounding the world like a battering-ram!

Comment

• Herdwatcher
                      One out of many
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Phins054
                      I can smell the bong resin from here...

i can't smell anything, I have a cold.
                      Pounding the world like a battering-ram!

Comment

• TigerJ
                        • Jul 2002

I like your enthusiasm, Mackey. I have to wait and see on this one, though the absence of Jay Fiedler is probably a plus for Buffalo.
                        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                        X