PDA

View Full Version : where the hell is ingtar when you need him?

shadowfax
03-09-2004, 09:22 PM
and let's talk draft prospects.

my question for you, if you please:

if lee evans, phil rivers, rashaun woods, reggie williams, roy williams, and deangelo hall are there at 13, who would you take, and if none of these, who do you think are the best 13 prospects?

Dozerdog
03-09-2004, 09:31 PM
Lee Evans could very well be there with our 2nd round pick- the 13thon him would be a complete waste

No to Hall at 13 as well- and the only WR I would take with that pick would be Roy Williams

I don't know if I want a rookie QB witrh that pick. Let's see how FAcy shakes out

Mr. Miyagi
03-09-2004, 09:42 PM
In the months between January and April, two types of people are busy as hell.

Accountants and NFL scouts.

Ingtar is probably too busy to :push:, let alone come on the board. ;)

Devin
03-09-2004, 09:54 PM
13th = rivers (yes i will keep on about this)
2nd = evans possibly woods although i doubt he drops that far.

BuffaloRanger
03-09-2004, 10:49 PM
Either Williams would be great. If not WR, then getting Evans or Devery Hamilton in the 2nd would be sweet also.

I like the sportsdialogue.com Mock with the Bills going

1. Kenechi Udeze (I know TD likes Denney/Kelsey but...)
2. Devery Hamilton

Sign Vincent and Bober and a QB and the Bills are set.

Will McGahee Fast
03-09-2004, 11:44 PM
Its Devery Henderson and Derrick Hamilton

mypoorfriendme
03-10-2004, 12:07 AM
rivers at 13, henderson/evans/woods at 45

Bmax
03-10-2004, 05:09 PM
woods and evans will be gone by 45 ....evans should be a 1st round pick. woods also if they don't go in rd one look for them to be the first players off the board in rd two....

Henderson should be there at 45 and with his speed he would help on special teams right away.

Bmax

Hermanator21
03-10-2004, 05:15 PM
IF RIVERS IS STILL THERE
13)Rivers
2nd round-- Henderson
IF RIVERS IS GONE BY# 13
13)Reggie Williams
2nd round--the best QB availiable

mypoorfriendme
03-10-2004, 07:05 PM
i disagree...i think it should be rivers/roy williams and then henderson/best player available. i think after rivers, losman, and henson, there is a huge drop off and the rest of the qb's are all pretty much equal. so basically if we dont draft rivers or losman in the first two, i dont think we should get one until 4-7 depending

TigerJ
03-10-2004, 07:56 PM
Lee Evans - a serious reach at 13 - he's a late first rounder, probably won't be around when Buffalo picks in round two.

Phil Rivers - a possible pick at #13, various draftniks have him going anywhere from around #8 to #25. Because of his unorthodox throwing motion there is no unanimity about his value.

Rashaun Woods - a reach at #13 - a good combine has helped him rise up the boards but he's not that high yet.

Reggie Williams - he's been dropping in some rankings and mocks, possibly because of Mike Williams' entry into the draft. He was a great player in college and I think he would be a sollid pick at #13.

Roy Williams - A few mocks have him going to Buffalo at #13, but the majority have him being picked earlier.

Deangelo Hall - His strength is man coverage which fits Buffalo. He would be a decent pick if Buffalo can't land a veteran CB like they are trying to do.

Various other mocks have Buffalo taking Udeze or Will Smith, Tommie Harris, Randy Starks, or even DJ Williams (Duh on that one)

BAM
03-10-2004, 07:58 PM
give me either of the Williams and i'm a happy camper

mypoorfriendme
03-10-2004, 08:51 PM
id love reggie williams if we needed a possession reciever...but we dont. which is why id prefer roy at 13, or henderson in rd 2. best player available at 13...im sure one superstar is going to fall

Ingtar33
03-11-2004, 09:17 AM
hmm

If by some miracle Roy Williams is still on the board i don't see how we could skip him.

Though i would personally prefer the least sexy but biggest need on our team and draft Vernon Carey... and in the second round the smart pick (if they're availible) would be either Jake Grove or Lee Evans in that order.

Rivers is not worth a top 15 pick, nor is Evans, nor is Hall, nor is Woods.

They might be worth a top 20 some years, but in reality this draft is far too deep to justify those guys going in the first round.

Dozerdog
03-11-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Ingtar33
hmm

If by some miracle Roy Williams is still on the board i don't see how we could skip him.

Though i would personally prefer the least sexy but biggest need on our team and draft Vernon Carey... and in the second round the smart pick (if they're availible) would be either Jake Grove or Lee Evans in that order.

Rivers is not worth a top 15 pick, nor is Evans, nor is Hall, nor is Woods.

They might be worth a top 20 some years, but in reality this draft is far too deep to justify those guys going in the first round.

Great to see ya, old freind!

I know you are busy- but if you are just cruising the board while wolfing down a sandwich on your lunch hour- what would your top 15 guys in the draft be off the top of your head?

Would tou nab Shawn Andrews, Tackle from Arkansas, if he slipped to 13 and move Jennings inside?

TedMock
03-11-2004, 09:23 AM
I'd love to get Vern Carey. I just didn't think we'd even look at him. I agree with you though.

northernbillfan
03-11-2004, 10:14 AM
Thanks for taking some time out of your your busy schedule Ingtar. Do you think you can send Donahoe an e-mail or two suggesting some of these guys?