Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Duce Staley a Steeler

Bye bye Amos Zereoue.

• Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

This part of the article is slightly disturbing:

"Staley spent the last seven seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles, and is expected to boost the Steelers' running game, which ranked 31st last year. That was the worst ranking under coach Bill Cowher."

Uh-oh.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

that is a bit disturbing
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

I hope that doesn't mean they are targeting Rivers in the draft now...Damn, I hope not...

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
          [B] This part of the article is slightly disturbing:

[i]"Staley spent the last seven seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles, and is expected to boost the Steelers' running game, which ranked 31st last year. That was the worst ranking under coach Bill Cowher.
          They had only a broken down Bus and Zero-way. We've got Travis and Willis.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
            This part of the article is slightly disturbing:

"Staley spent the last seven seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles, and is expected to boost the Steelers' running game, which ranked 31st last year. That was the worst ranking under coach Bill Cowher."

Uh-oh.

why is that disturbing?

also, ryjam.. i think it is a very real possibility that they do go rivers in that 11 spot now.. since rb is not an option.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

staley and bettis is a decent backfield.they need to stay healthy.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
              X