03-10-2004, 07:04 PM
for whatever that's worth...

:popcorn:

BAM
03-10-2004, 07:09 PM
playing football is fun :up:

mypoorfriendme
03-10-2004, 07:22 PM
"you know...i just want to get out there and win. we have a new coaching staff that were still going to get used to but they seem like good guys. i dont really mind giving up the 'run'n'gun' as long as were winning. thats why im here and im willing to give up anything to do it. i dont care if im throwing only 10 times a game as long as we get the W. were very optimistic for next season with not many players leaving and hopefully we can make a solid run into the playoffs and hopefully a trip to the superbowl"

ScottLawrence
03-10-2004, 07:46 PM
Yea, hes saying that now....

Novacane
03-10-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
i dont really mind giving up the 'run'n'gun' as long as were winning.

Glad you feel that way Drew because you sucked at it !

Novacane
03-10-2004, 09:07 PM
i dont care if im throwing only 10 times a game

:pray:

bills_7
03-10-2004, 09:19 PM
can u tell me why u think drew sucks cause id like to hear it from u fairway to green tell me what u got against this probowler we r so lucky to have

Novacane
03-10-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by bills_7
can u tell me why u think drew sucks cause id like to hear it from u fairway to green tell me what u got against this probowler we r so lucky to have

Don't get me started.

The_Philster
03-10-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Don't get me started.
I second that...don't get him started. :lol:

bills_7
03-10-2004, 09:30 PM
lol why did u write a book on how he sucks!!! come we gotta support our bills no matter how bad they r playing...... whould u get ride of ur kid or pet if they were not meeting there capabiltys

justasportsfan
03-10-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

I second that...don't get him started. :lol: I was gonna say "I third that " but what the hell FTG, there's nothing to talk about. A constipated person has more movement than this board because of no moves lately by TD .

Let em' have it :2guns:

Novacane
03-10-2004, 09:39 PM
I've made my feelings on Drew are well known. He's gonna be the QB this season so I will support him. I will be pleasantly suprised if he returns the the Drew of the first 8 games of 2002. I'm not going to say he is good just beause he's the Bills QB. Do you think me saying he sucks in this forum is going to affect his play?

Novacane
03-10-2004, 09:42 PM
...... whould u get ride of ur kid or pet if they were not meeting there capabiltys

Of course not but I love them. I love the Bills as a team. I don't pick single players to root for. If I think a certain player is hurting my teams chance of winning you can bet I'll say so.

bills_7
03-10-2004, 09:45 PM
i see what u mean that is true if u think drew is hurting the team but i think it was the OL and some WR and the coaching staff

Novacane
03-10-2004, 09:46 PM
i see what u mean that is true if u think drew is hurting the team but i think it was the OL and some WR and the coaching staff

I'll give him this.................................I don't see how he could get any worse than last year.

justasportsfan
03-10-2004, 09:57 PM

I'll give him this.................................I don't see how he could get any worse than last year. With a new HC that did wonders for Kordell and Madox, supposedly the best OL coach in the league, a healthy back field, no Gilbride (is the janitors contrct renewed yet?) , there's no reason why Drew should miss his targets or hold on to the ball too long. Fassel was not hired because he was gonna bench Drew. Everything is being done for him to succeed. If he's even mediocre, cut his a$$. I don't want to pay a mediocre qb, 6 million.

Novacane
03-10-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
Fassel was not hired because he was gonna bench Drew.

Are you serious? Where did you hear that? Damn, we should have hired Fossel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justasportsfan
03-10-2004, 10:03 PM

Are you serious? Where did you hear that? Damn, we should have hired Fossel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's the word going around here. My neighbors bro. works for the bills. Is it true? I don't know but that's what was also implied in a past thread.

Novacane
03-10-2004, 10:28 PM
If it is true TD is a liar.

BADTHINGSMAN
03-10-2004, 10:51 PM

The Media and the Fans, and the Janitor, and the Doctors...

BuffaloRanger
03-10-2004, 11:37 PM
" thats why im here and im willing to give up anything to do it. "

Maybe he can start by giving up half his salary! That would allow us to sign another great FA. Pay raise for good play, pay cut for poor play.

I still support Drew. I think his problems were mostly a result of KGs offensive gameplans. (See Ingtar33 article on front page).

But with all the QB guru's on this team now he has no excuse. If he sucks in the first 4 games, I will admit I was wrong about him, and withdraw my support.

mypoorfriendme
03-11-2004, 12:22 AM
sorry for the misunderstanding...thats just what i was predicting he was giong to say which he probably did end up saying, but i posted that because its easy to tell what people are going to say and thats probably damn close to what he did end up saying...its all the same

mypoorfriendme
03-11-2004, 12:25 AM
:angel2:
:couch:

The_Philster
03-11-2004, 05:01 AM

it was all that and the QB. Enough blame to go around and Drew does deserve a lot of it himself. Although the lion's share belongs with those schmucks we fired.