PDA

View Full Version : Rivers is future

schobelisdaman
03-11-2004, 10:14 AM
I believe if the Bills make the right descision and pass on Volek and draft Phillip Rivers they would be making the right choice and he would be our QB for several years to come.

Devin
03-11-2004, 10:48 AM
said it a million times, couldnt agree more.

mikedd74
03-11-2004, 10:54 AM
Yes, but what does TD think? I say he is a mature and responsible kid who put up some very good numbers plus stayed in college in a good conference. He will get drafted in the first round but he is not a top ten pick. But he wouldn't have to start right away within two years would be ideal..

baalworship
03-11-2004, 10:59 AM
I agree that I would rather have Rivers than Volek. The problem is, Rivers might be gone when we draft. I am more worried now that the Steelers have Duce Staley that they will draft Rivers. If we don't land Rivers AND Volek I hate the QB's after Rivers.

Henson? Boom or bust prospect

Losman? Ummm, not in the second.

Schaub? Yeah, right.

Harris? Very raw prospect.

The Bills need to explore all the options. Bledsoe's play last year killed us. My ideal scenario would be drafting Rivers and giving him a year under Bledsoe OR cutting Bledsoe, signing Volek and drafting a prospect in the 3-7th round.

Devin
03-11-2004, 11:01 AM
well TD is quite high on Rivers, and I believe Steelers maybe looking at CB. No telling either way to be honest gonna be a hell of a draft either way. I think Steelers will grab Ben.

The Natrix
03-11-2004, 11:11 AM
What makes you think Rivers wouldn't be drafted if Volek is the QB?

I wouldn't be surprised to see both on the roster when it is all said and done.