PDA

View Full Version : drew henson

Billsouth
03-11-2004, 08:14 PM
anyone know what is going on with him? i think that there is a chance that he will end up back in the draft. if so, i would not... i repeat.... i would not use #13 on him. i would consider our 3rd round pick but would not use number 1 and probably not #2.

i think we should see if the vikings r in for a trade of drew bledsoe for their number 1's for the next couple of years. can u say herschel walker?

BillsFever
03-11-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Billsouth

i think we should see if the vikings r in for a trade of drew bledsoe for their number 1's for the next couple of years. can u say herschel walker?

I really hope you're on something tonight.

Devin
03-11-2004, 08:27 PM
Henson will not be a 1st rounder, 2nd is a possibility but im not holding my breath, id say late 2nd or 3rd.

The Spaz
03-11-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Billsouth
anyone know what is going on with him? i think that there is a chance that he will end up back in the draft. if so, i would not... i repeat.... i would not use #13 on him. i would consider our 3rd round pick but would not use number 1 and probably not #2.

Well it's a nice thought and all but the Vikings have Culpepper!:rofl::lol:

BillsFever
03-11-2004, 08:29 PM
He isn't worth a 2nd rounder, let alone 2 1st rounders.

helmetguy
03-11-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Well it's a nice thought and all but the Vikings have Culpepper!:rofl::lol:

Plus, they're not quite as stoopid as they used to be!

eyedog
03-11-2004, 10:37 PM
Maybe they will throw Moss in too.

TigerJ
03-12-2004, 09:40 PM
Henson probably will go back in the draft because he wants guaranteed money and a ten year contract. Plus, he wants to be paid like a top first round pick. No team is going to give him that because he is an unproven QB. I think he'll probably get drafted in the second round. If that happens, his agent knows he's got to be paid second round money. Because of the players agreement, there is no choice if he wants to play in the NFL.

shelby
03-13-2004, 06:22 AM
Henson has an eight year deal with Dallas.
here ya go (http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?threadid=40921)